Shannon Brown - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:20 AM   #91
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler
Now,now. Make up your minds. Am I a gorilla, troll or a jack@ss? Any of those choices is cool with me.
I think neither of those ......lets go for chicken...well, I think some one already called it ........... pussy.

don't look now but I think you've got feathers growing out your ass.
Can you say BACK PEDDLE

Old 08-31-2006, 12:31 AM   #92
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrownherps
I think neither of those ......lets go for chicken...well, I think some one already called it ........... pussy.

don't look now but I think you've got feathers growing out your ass.
Can you say BACK PEDDLE

Good one funny man. At least I have something growing on my @ss.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:35 AM   #93
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mitcham
Regarding the Milks....Thank you..
Regarding the thread, hey I can't take all the credit , you deserve your share, heck I would probably be cleaning or scenting something right now if it weren't for you..LOL

Gotta admit it. I got this place going. LOL

Old 08-31-2006, 01:24 AM   #94
Justin Mitcham
lol

Quote:
Gotta admit it. I got this place going. LOL
Oh yeah I admit you have been quite an ass... hope you had fun taking this thread away from the real issue here. Hope your satisfied that others who placed there respect and trust in the person you are defending are getting screwed over..You in your own way contribute to this..by sidetracking the issue..I am sure if it was you who had to wait one year ,two or three like others.. you'd be singing a different tune... So instead of being a smartass why don't you butt out and let those who need this thread use it to get what is rightfully there's.

Old 08-31-2006, 07:33 AM   #95
homegrownherps
First let me say that I have to apologize to the people who have a serious issue here, because by feeding the Troll this thread got way off topic. Let me add, for the record I have not been "screwed" by Shannon, and until the issues on this post came to light, I always thought he was a stand up guy. Shannon seems to have quality animals and I was even considering purchasing from him recently. But I have to say after hearing the stories about him, I have decided to take the “wait and see” approach before making any final decisions.

Again, to those on this thread with serious issues I apologize.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:57 AM   #96
rattler
I agree that this issue is between Rodney and Shannon and it should work out. I feel that is where the issue should be. Good luck to those two parties.

Old 08-31-2006, 02:58 PM   #97
rattler

I just wanted everyone to know that I apologized to Homegrownherps in an e-mail and Jim chose not to accept my apology. He and I had no reason to take this to the extremes we did. He's stated that he's looking for a fight which is a wrong move on his part. Basically we have not seen eye to eye here as you can see and I was trying to make things right between us.

Old 08-31-2006, 03:01 PM   #98
Chameleon Company
Not this "Jim" btw. But I am glad that you folks found an accommodation beyond the thread.

Old 08-31-2006, 03:09 PM   #99
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Not this "Jim" btw. But I am glad that you folks found an accommodation beyond the thread.

Mr. Flaherty, I owe you an apology also. There was never an issue between you and I and it became one. Sorry.

Old 08-31-2006, 03:37 PM   #100
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler

I just wanted everyone to know that I apologized to Homegrownherps in an e-mail and Jim chose not to accept my apology. He and I had no reason to take this to the extremes we did. He's stated that he's looking for a fight which is a wrong move on his part. Basically we have not seen eye to eye here as you can see and I was trying to make things right between us.

Boy you just cant leave well enough alone.
First off, I will not accept an apology from someone who makes threats to me.
I truly hope have the nuts back up your words.

Just because you seemed to have grew up a little over night and thought you could simply say your sorry, does not mean I have to accept it.
I really don't care if your feeling are hurt because I choose not to accept.

Once you saw I did not accept your lame apology, you again made more insults. So just keep running the mouth, because as I said last night...Your just another one of those loud mouths who likes to hide behind his keyboard.

You made the threats , you know where I'll be this week end. Feel free to stop by and run that moth and well settle in right then and there and it will be done.

You apologized in one sentence and threatend to kick my ass in the next sentence because I choose not to accept. Since you don't have it in you meet me at the show, you just keep an eye out, I'm sure to do a show close enough to you where you wont have to stay out past dark to get to.
Maybe then you'll show up. I'm not hard to find.

Just remember your the one that threatend to end it all for me & to kick my ass etc.. etc... Theres nothing between you and I but air.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!