Shannon Brown - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2006, 11:48 PM   #41
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mitcham
...are you referring to me?
If so can you expound on what debts I owe and to whom??...LOL

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. But after reading your question to me I went back and re-read all your posts. I was surprised at your admitting to owing someone a substantial amount of money. You state that it's OK to take your sweet time to pay this person but did it ever occur to you that it would be nice to pay up asap? Now ain't that the pot calling the kettle black. Sound more like you're taking advantage of someone's generosity. The double standard I was referring to was the fact that it's OK for you to leave negative comments about someone but on the other hand it's not OK for me to leave positive comments about the same person. The BOI is here to use for both purposes not just yours.

Old 08-29-2006, 11:59 PM   #42
Justin Mitcham
Funny I don't see where I said it was not ok to leave positive feedback about someone. And to assume my debt is outstanding in some way is BS. I paid almost all of the debt off. We had terms, no-one is being taken advantage of. You don't know my aggreement or anything in fact you don't know crap do you, what your saying is purly speculation because you want to assume that I am a hippocrit so your buddy Shannon looks better. I owe John Schmitt 2600 too for animal I purchased, he made the agreement and I buy many thousands of dollars worth of animals from him every year, he will be paid off in a couple days and the debt is about 6 weeks old, he loves my buisiness and we will do many many more deals.So I am a bad guy because I get stuff on tab? I use to do the same with Randy until he went strictly Rosy's. This was a buisiness arrangement and he is happy that finally it has been paid..Shannon owed that debt for YEARS and paid nothing not one dime...Apple and oranges bro..

Old 08-30-2006, 12:13 AM   #43
rattler
Quote:
Funny I don't see where I said it was not ok to leave positive feedback about someone. And to assume my debt is outstanding in some way is BS. I paid almost all of the debt off. .
Quote:
You have NO CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!
For the ruthveni group has been almost paid for since last year, ask Randy and there was no time limit given. When I sell ruthveni's he gets about half of what I make thats our agreement besides what I keep back.

You'r contradicting yourself right here. You see, until you pay someone off there is an outstanding debt. Arrangements or not. Please direct me to where it says that the BOI is only for negative feedback. I can't seem to locate it.

Old 08-30-2006, 12:40 AM   #44
Justin Mitcham
You make no sense..so when you buy a car ..agree to annual payments..you are then obligated to pay it ASAP...
Let say your fridge goes out while one a 5 year contract you can't buy the fridge because you owe on the car.
So I am obligated to pay Randy every dime I make until paid even though we agreed to split the cash from the babies until paid..
And your saying I am a hypocrite because I did not do this?
Your comparing a small almost paid off debt in good standing to someone who owes over 10k to people I know and won't even try to pay..your comparing my arrangement to a person who was convicted and imprisoned for embezzling money from his former employer?
And I am the hypocrite? I have a double standard?
Look.. It is awesome you have positive things to say about Shannon...but one right does not wash away all the wrongs. I am not arguing the fact that he did you right..I do not wish him to do you wrong..This thread should contain a fair and balanced review..we should not exclude the good he has done which he has..but the point is there are issues that need to be addressed and people are loosing out because he will not..

Old 08-30-2006, 01:20 AM   #45
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler
I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. But after reading your question to me I went back and re-read all your posts. I was surprised at your admitting to owing someone a substantial amount of money. You state that it's OK to take your sweet time to pay this person but did it ever occur to you that it would be nice to pay up asap? Now ain't that the pot calling the kettle black. Sound more like you're taking advantage of someone's generosity. The double standard I was referring to was the fact that it's OK for you to leave negative comments about someone but on the other hand it's not OK for me to leave positive comments about the same person. The BOI is here to use for both purposes not just yours.
Steve

Are you reading the same posts as the rest of us? Justin has a structured arrangement he is honoring. Both parties are satisfied with the performance. Shannon is taking animals on credit, promising to pay people and then reneging. How is that a reasonable comparison. Your last couple of posts make no sense.

No one is stating that you do not have the right to post your good experience with Shannon. I had a couple of good transactions with him in the past as well. The last one wasn't great though. However, his current pattern seems to be spiralling rapidly downhill, your experience aside.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:20 AM   #46
rattler
Point is that when someone, anyone owes money that is considered an "outstanding" debt until it's paid in full. I own a whole bunch of vehicles of which three of them I make payments on. I have outstanding debt until they're paid off. Credit cards are outstanding debt etc. I just think it's wrong to slam someone if you're not directly affected by their actions. Shannon has been very generous with me and it's appreciated. He came on here and spoke out about the issue and now it's time to give things a chance. But it's hard to repair a bridge when there's dynamite waiting to be lit at both ends.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:04 AM   #47
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Point is that when someone, anyone owes money that is considered an "outstanding" debt until it's paid in full. I own a whole bunch of vehicles of which three of them I make payments on. I have outstanding debt until they're paid off. Credit cards are outstanding debt etc. I just think it's wrong to slam someone if you're not directly affected by their actions. Shannon has been very generous with me and it's appreciated. He came on here and spoke out about the issue and now it's time to give things a chance. But it's hard to repair a bridge when there's dynamite waiting to be lit at both ends.
Car payments, credit card payments, mortgage payments made in a timely manner under the agreed upon terms are outstanding debts

Payments not met according to terms or maturity dates equal DELINQUENT DEBTS.

Get a clue Steve. Almost everyone has outstanding debts. It is how they handle the obligation that is important. Shannon does not handle his well or properly.....end of story

Old 08-30-2006, 11:57 AM   #48
homegrownherps
Quote:

Shouldn't you have paid of the first vehicle BEFORE going into debt on your second and third one. Since you did have an "outstanding debt" and created more debt before paying off your first obligation.

Old 08-30-2006, 12:24 PM   #49
Dixie Reptiles
I will be the first to give Shannon Credit IF and WHEN he pays his bebt to Rodney,but until then I have the lighter for the dynamite. Terry

Old 08-30-2006, 02:12 PM   #50
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrownherps
Shouldn't you have paid of the first vehicle BEFORE going into debt on your second and third one. Since you did have an "outstanding debt" and created more debt before paying off your first obligation.

I can afford them without any problems at all. These vehicles are for family members and not all for my use. Get a clue. Do you have more than one credit card? My financial situation is stable and growing. How about yours? Maybe you people should look back as to who first used the term "outstanding debt". Because it sure as hell wasn't me. But at least I can admit that I have outstanding debt and I'll bet everyone else here does too. At lease I know what the work means and I don't sugarcoat my debts by calling it an arrangement.

Main Entry: out·stand·ing
Function: adjective
Pronunciation: aut-'stan-di[ng], 'aut-"
1 : standing out : PROJECTING
2 a : UNPAID <left several bills outstanding> b : continuing to exist

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!