Shannon Brown - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2006, 05:47 PM   #61
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrownherps
Your sticking up for someone who is ripping people off , how good do you think your word will be ?

Again you can't seem to get over the hump. What I've done is state "my" experiences with Shannon and you don't like it. Well sorry there buddy but I have nothing but good to say. My word is as good as it gets. I've only sold or traded quality animals that are feeding with a 30 day guarantee. The animal will be replaced asap. I've never had a complaint. I don't need to prove myself. You'd be better off worrying about your reputation because of your little outbursts.

Old 08-30-2006, 08:01 PM   #62
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler
Again you can't seem to get over the hump. What I've done is state "my" experiences with Shannon and you don't like it. Well sorry there buddy but I have nothing but good to say. My word is as good as it gets. I've only sold or traded quality animals that are feeding with a 30 day guarantee. The animal will be replaced asap. I've never had a complaint. I don't need to prove myself. You'd be better off worrying about your reputation because of your little outbursts.

You know, Steve, I've watched this thread and your silly little bragging about all of your vehicles and your "growing" finances (as if we're...ummm impressed) but one thing I have always observed over the last ten or so years is that people who feel a need to post on the Internet in ALL CAPS or all in bold or in large fonts usually are trying to make up for something they otherwise are lacking. Which of those applies to you is obvious, what is lacking is merely a matter of speculation.

Putting your words in all bold lettering does not make them more important, more believable, or even more relevant. It just makes you look like an attention whore.

Old 08-30-2006, 09:23 PM   #63
Chameleon Company
Ain't it one of the indisputable facts of the internet !

Old 08-30-2006, 09:39 PM   #64
Dixie Reptiles
Steve I have a great idea for you.Pay shannons debt of $2200 to rodney and then Shannon will pay you back because he is such a stand up guy.This way we can all move on to other issues.Terry

Old 08-30-2006, 09:51 PM   #65
homegrownherps
Quote:

Your obviously clueless, because I am not frustrated, bent out of shape and have not even come close to an out burst. If you know Shannon as well as you claim to know me...well again your an

You know nothing of the way I do business, do you see any posts here ( or anywhere else) of me screwing any one out of money or selling them a poor specimen..... do you?

And once again you can continue to argue w/ me to distract what this whole thread is about.

And if you go back and read the posts you'll see, I don't really care about your experiences w/ Shannon. I responded to some comments you made.
And you didn't seem to like them.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:41 PM   #66
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
You know, Steve, I've watched this thread and your silly little bragging about all of your vehicles and your "growing" finances (as if we're...ummm impressed) but one thing I have always observed over the last ten or so years is that people who feel a need to post on the Internet in ALL CAPS or all in bold or in large fonts usually are trying to make up for something they otherwise are lacking. Which of those applies to you is obvious, what is lacking is merely a matter of speculation.

Putting your words in all bold lettering does not make them more important, more believable, or even more relevant. It just makes you look like an attention whore.

[b]I thought the bold button was there to be used. I've done very well for myself and I'm proud of it. So there is no reason for me to ever be ashamed of the fact. I'm lacking nothing that makes life great. Thanks for your concern though. It's appreciated. And thank you for your reply.The attention is priceless.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:46 PM   #67
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Reptiles
Steve I have a great idea for you.Pay shannons debt of $2200 to rodney and then Shannon will pay you back because he is such a stand up guy.This way we can all move on to other issues.Terry

I said he's always been a stand up guy whenever he and I had a transaction. Your comment is laughable though. Stand up stuff.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:56 PM   #68
rattler
Quote:
Your obviously clueless, because I am not frustrated, bent out of shape and have not even come close to an out burst. If you know Shannon as well as you claim to know me...well again your an

You know nothing of the way I do business, do you see any posts here ( or anywhere else) of me screwing any one out of money or selling them a poor specimen..... do you?

And once again you can continue to argue w/ me to distract what this whole thread is about.

And if you go back and read the posts you'll see, I don't really care about your experiences w/ Shannon. I responded to some comments you made.
And you didn't seem to like them.

I don't have a problem with your comments at all. Just the fact that you have a problem with mine. And your name calling is obviously nothing new to the forum with your warning level 4. Also, I don't care about your experiences with anyone either. As far as your business is concerned..LOL . I'll say no more.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:10 PM   #69
homegrownherps
Quote:
I don't have a problem with your comments at all. Just the fact that you have a problem with mine. And your name calling is obviously nothing new to the forum with your warning level 4. Also, I don't care about your experiences with anyone either. As far as your business is concerned..LOL . I'll say no more.

Yeah , level 4 warning ...and proud of it. I called some one a bad name HAHAHA ...but they deserved it. It was such a bad name I got a 4 for it.
ask me if I care.

Because your friend likes to rip off people you wanna attack my business ?
seems as though you like to talk S**T from the safety your computer.

What we have here is, ANOTHER keyboard commando.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:25 PM   #70
rattler
Quote:
Yeah , level 4 warning ...and proud of it. I called some one a bad name HAHAHA ...but they deserved it. It was such a bad name I got a 4 for it.
ask me if I care.

Because your friend likes to rip off people you wanna attack my business ?
seems as though you like to talk S**T from the safety your computer.

What we have here is, ANOTHER keyboard commando.

OH another tuff guy. LOL. I'm scared. Now you insinuate threats. OOOHHH hide me someone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!