Ed Clark (Good Guy) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2007, 02:52 PM   #21
Stardust
I placed an order with Ed for 1.1 cresteds from Ed. The transaction went flawlessly the packaging was superb and the cresties were exactly what he portrayed them to be in the pictures, down to the last dot! They appear to be very well kept and fed animals and I would definitely do business with him again.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:47 AM   #22
Miss Tuniwha
I just completed a wonderful trade with Ed. And I could not be happier. He answered all my lame questions, helped me figure shipping stuff out (first time for me shipping snakes) and sent me a beautiful/healthy, and tame snake.

Old 07-03-2007, 10:09 AM   #23
catawhat
I just recieved my second snake from Ed today and I could not be more thrilled. I picked up a little CH girl that never even made it to being advertised and let me tell you she is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen, the pictures did her no justice at all (and the pictures made me drool!). Ed kept her a couple extra weeks to make sure she was eating well for me, sent her feed records which I really appreciate and held on a extra week for shipping due to a heat wave last week. All in all, another wonderful experience. Thanks Ed

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!