New herp room - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-06-2005, 02:49 PM   #1
hill4803
New herp room

Finally got the camera working and everyone is out of quarentine.

This is a pic of the left side of the room, rack of ball pythons. Smaller rack has sinaloan milks. (Haven't finished the new rack for all the "extras" yet.)

This is the view from the doorway. From left to right: The tanks are empty. The 5 unit cage has 5 ball pythons, the next 5 unit cage has all male leos, there is a 2 unit cage on top that houses a pair of gold dust day geckos and a female giant day gecko.

This is the right side. 5 unit cage has leos, 1 cage on top has another female giant day gecko, the small 2 unit cage has 1 sinaloan milk (bottom cage is currently empty), the next 5 unit cage has 5 groups of 3 female leos. (The tubs on top have some male leos that are going to be moved into the new 5 unit cage.)

I still have to figure out how I am going to fit a new rack and 5 unit cage in here!
Don't have pics of the boas, turtles and frogs in the garage yet. I also have a bunch of great crested geckos in my office that I will post in the gecko forum.

Old 07-06-2005, 03:02 PM   #2
Jeremy Letkey
Looks great Ro!! I love the bachlor pad idea. I may have to do somthing of the sort.

Old 07-06-2005, 03:06 PM   #3
saltwaterreptiles
Very nice.... just reminds me of HOW badly I need to getmy herproom up to scratch...

Going to be building a couple of racks this weekend actually....

again, very nice indeed!

Old 07-06-2005, 03:31 PM   #4
Milwaukee Reptiles
Very Nice! I could only dream of a reptile room that large... but then I would fill it and still need more

Old 07-06-2005, 03:46 PM   #5
progeckos
Congrats Ro! It looks very organized.

I hear ya’ Brian. I would love to have a full room like that. Right now the reptiles have to sharing their room with me! LOL.

Old 07-06-2005, 04:08 PM   #6
hill4803
Thanks y'all. I bought the house because I wanted more room for the herps! The 2 car garage houses my 2 big boas, a couple of tanks of frogs, 1 red eared slider (the other 2 adults are in a small barrel "pond" on the back patio) and colonies of lobster & discoids roaches. I'd take a pic of the garage but it is a MESS, haven't completely unpacked yet. I have a storage room in the garage that has the hot water tank and my central vac that is going to be used to start my rodent breeding...got rid of my insect feeder bill, working on getting rid of my frozen rodent bill!

Old 07-06-2005, 06:47 PM   #7
dragonflyreptiles
Looks great!

Old 07-06-2005, 07:15 PM   #8
Lucille
It is beautiful and organized, what a great room!

Old 07-06-2005, 07:25 PM   #9
Jim O
That's awesome. What a great set up.

Old 07-06-2005, 08:22 PM   #10
gothra
Very nice!! I am planning to "upgrade" my herp area too, talked to a builder last week, his quotation almost double what we had in mind...so I can only envy you at this moment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!