Paul Edwards...GREAT GUY!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2007, 08:23 AM   #1
Dixie Serpent Den
Thumbs up Paul Edwards...GREAT GUY!!!

My deal with Paul couldn't have been better. He kept me up to date on how my axanthic was doing on eating. His communication is GREAT!!! As soon as HE thought the snake was ready he shipped him to me. I let him know he ate for us and was doing great. He is still in contact with me now even though our deal is done. I do hope to buy from him again. Thanks so much Paul and if you ever get that female for me let me know......

Rach

Old 09-14-2007, 10:56 AM   #2
MorphCapital
I have dealt with Paul a couple times, all smooth transactions... Good Guy in my book.

Old 03-25-2008, 03:10 AM   #3
Melissa_Khrs
Any recent transactions with Paul anyone?

Old 11-02-2008, 07:20 PM   #4
coolhl7
Paul Edwards built a custom made arboreal cage that I use for my emerald tree boas.
The construction is rock solid and the finish museum quality. The insulated PVC walls
reduce drafts and maintain proper humidity. The optional heat panel and fluorescent
bulb really worked out great. I carefully researched other cage builders but many seemed to sacrifice quality for price. Even some of the higher end models either lacked what I really needed, or the added options really made their cage appear overpriced. With Paul Edwards
I feel I got what I paid for; a custom built museum quality cage that will probably last a lifetime.
Norman Friedman MD

Old 09-15-2009, 12:10 PM   #5
kylemillsap
Paul is a scumbag liar. He has screwed twice as many people as he has been fair with.

Old 10-26-2009, 07:53 PM   #6
kylemillsap
Offered me a piebald python as payment. I asked him to sell it and give my money back.He agreed. 6 weeks later I call to tell him if he couldn't sell the snake I would accept it as payment for the $1100 of my money he spent on his personal bills. His response was that he sold the snake and spent the money on business expenses!
THIS GUY IS A FLAT OUT LIAR AND THIEF

Old 10-26-2009, 08:46 PM   #7
coolhl7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylemillsap View Post
Offered me a piebald python as payment. I asked him to sell it and give my money back.He agreed. 6 weeks later I call to tell him if he couldn't sell the snake I would accept it as payment for the $1100 of my money he spent on his personal bills. His response was that he sold the snake and spent the money on business expenses!
Kyle, I apologize if my recommendation had anything to do at all with you deciding to deal with Paul. Believe me, I did a search before dealing with him over a year ago and couldn't find any evidence of this type of crap. It really sucks.
Norm Friedman

Old 10-26-2009, 09:29 PM   #8
Kingetula
Quote:
WTF! I thought RICHZ held a GRUDGE!

Dude, Paul may be as you say but bringing all the PAUL threads up here is crazy, you better be glad I'm not a MOD! I don't even care what Paul did now, crap man!

Old 10-26-2009, 10:18 PM   #9
kylemillsap
This happened TODAY Scott . He stole $1100 from me. That what this site is for. If you read maybe you'll understand. Am I supposed to just blow off Paul stealing my money?

Old 10-26-2009, 10:31 PM   #10
Kingetula
Quote:
This happened TODAY Scott . He stole $1100 from me. That what this site is for. If you read maybe you'll understand. Am I supposed to just blow off Paul stealing my money?
HELL NO! Go kick his ASS! (This of course is where I must put in fine print, I kid of course but no one can ever read that crap!)

Blast away on here man! Throw a left and a right and kick him in the balls as far as I care! You have every right but do you really need to pull up every post on him? Most people start their own BAD GUY post and it stays in one post! People searching his name will see the bad guy post in the future... Later on when people inquire his name feel free to chime in...

You have every right to come on here, BASH AWAY!