Bad Guy sick reptiles from duron and matt - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:16 AM   #31
PsycHD_Student
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilelover81 View Post
okay so let me clarify this whole misunderstanding first off my name is Duron Calvin aka Duron-O-Saurus-Rex as for what you done Frank this is really not kind or cool, first off, everyone knows i would never take advantage of someone, especially you being i friend you on facebook due to you was a previous customer of mines i sold healthy tame hybrid baby to you, which you recently posted on my facebook for other followers and hobbyist customers and friends to see, and i even gave you a compliment on how you care for him and taken great care of him, now if anything i say is untrue please quote me on it ? I have always been respectful towards you and gave you animal care advice on your frilled dragon and kept in touch with you, being i sold you that baby frill you bought from me a yr or 2 ago, im know for selling healthy animals, and you know and i know i wouldn't ever do you shady or wrong nor anyone purposely to make a quick buck, now to clarify what you said, Matthew was my breeding partner, not my business partner, he doesn't live with me, nor do i make a cent off what he sales, now let me explained you had contact me asking if i had any more frills for sale at the time which i didnt and i told you so, and said at the moment no babies and wont have any until 5-6 more months or so, and if im lying please quote me on it ? i then told you i had a partner i breed with name Matthew and he had a male frill which i had pics of up in my profile, and i told you if you was interested let me know, being i was the one holding this frill that i was telling you about at the time, Matthew is not on my level he doesn't not have as much experience as i do, i been breeding for 14 yrs now, and at this time his male was with my female we was gonna breed her and split the clutch but i had learned he wasn't as responsible and all he cared for was the money and he was just selling all his animals, and i knew this particular frill that was at my house was healthy being i cared for him and treated him for any illnesses, which i can confirm that's not the same frill i had at my home i was holding for Matthew at the moment being i change my mind on breeding with his frill being he wasn't as serious as i am, im a dedicated herp, not someone just looking to make a few dollars my dedication shows from my pics and my knowledge and my variety of good friends and the kind respect i give to everyone, well i remember you wasnt sure if you wanted that frill so i told you if you wanted i can give you his personal number so you and him could workout a deal, that had nothing to do with me, and if you had any concerns or questions about anything you could of called me from the jump, being you have me as a friend on facebook and you have my number and i always answer my cell, well time went on and i never heard back from you, and i gave you Matthew number, and i never heard nothing else i even told Matthew to come pick up his frilll being i had my own projects i was working out, i told him he could use my facebook to post a couple pics of a couple frills he was letting go of, but make sure all the animals he was selling was healthy being all he had at the time i knew about was his adult Chinese water dragons and a the frill he picked up from my house, now after that i got a lot of static due to he wasn't posting much info on his pics he posted so i told him he can no longer make use of my profile, and then later i got contacted by you complaining about him threaten me, now you know you took that to far, what you should of done was call me like a respectful man and talked about it, being i had no ideal of what was going on or that you had purchased a frill from him or he sold you a frill, he never told me nothing, i remember telling you if you ever have any questions are concerns feel free to call me or text any time correct and i always state this to you and anyone who knows me respectfully, i have always been reliable and i never knew Matthew was shady and using me profile and abusing my name to do bogus deal, i cut him off permanently, and havent seen him since, also just cause i know someone and done some breeding projects with them with them doesn't mean hes a good person reliable person as we both learned, being he burned me as well, being he abuse my friendship with you, by selling you a sick animal, but you know and i know when he sold you this frill dragon i wasn't no where to be found or around, i had no ideal of you and Matthew recent transaction being time had past, and you never got back to me about anything nor did he, but i forgive you being i can understand how you feel, and i felt the same being im a very serious passionate animal lover and i don't ever promote hate or taken advantage of others period! now from the pics in this add i can see from the pics you posted that this frill was sick and a import not a healthy captive-bred like the one that was in add and i had pics of myself, this frill he sold you was a stressed import, and if you had called me or check in with me i could of done my part as i always gave you sincere reliable information on and animal health, i surprised you even purchased this from him being i sold you such a healthy frill you should know the difference as you can see clearly that not the same frill from the pics, its much smaller and stressed as i said clearly and import, listen if you only you call me like a man you would of saved your self the trouble bro, stop avoiding calling me and cut out the hate and you would learn that i could help you, as i help others direct you to a place you can get meds for your lizard to nourish it back to health, being you can see its problem is parasitic and after you pic up some strongid or panacur it will look much better with time, if you need location one where to pick it up, call me 323 360 5061 but you cant ever say i never help you, nor did i leave you hanging bro, if you like i can even prove it and also copy and paste our convo when i told you well any how happy holidays to you and yours and if anyone have any questions or concerns feel free to call me any time sincerely Duron-O-Saurus-Rex
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadharper View Post
Holy run on sentence man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGRO51 View Post
That mess of a thought is a red flag on its own
Oh man. Whenever I read such poor grammar/prose, even on a forum, I will instantly refuse to do business with him or her. I assume that if one cannot put a simple sentence together, then he or she doesn't have the intelligence to care for reptiles either.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:40 AM   #32
amv123
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4sainz View Post
Greetings All,

I know both Matt and Duron, Duron is an old buddy of mine. I have personally seen his animals and his husbandry methods implemented, furthermore i must say his passion is second to none. I know his english grammar is bad, but he means good. As far as Matt goes, its a different story.

The OP can most likely contact Matt through Craigslist, Matt is constantly posting up on Craigslist deceiving people by pretending to be a Reptile Rescue Center. For some reason ignorant people who believe Matt will give him their reptiles; which he in turns resells these "ADOPTED ANIMALS" on local sites.

The frilly he sold the OP was probably someone's dying reptile. A while back Matthew had used some food coloring dye on some Bearded Dragons, to give them colorations of high contrast pigmentation, claiming them to be morphs. I have heard about many shady dealings on behalf of Matt, i would be careful when dealing with someone of this nature.
I cant believe after reading this, the focus hasn't strayed away from the extremely poor and hard to read writing. The focus, IMO, should be aimed at putting a stop to what this "Matt" guy is doing. Coloring bearding dragons with food dye? That alone seems to be sufficient enough to pursue some kind of legal measures or SOMETHING...

Old 01-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #33
cahrens
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsycHD_Student View Post
Oh man. Whenever I read such poor grammar/prose, even on a forum, I will instantly refuse to do business with him or her. I assume that if one cannot put a simple sentence together, then he or she doesn't have the intelligence to care for reptiles either.
Seriously? This person could be a wealth of reptile knowledge. He did post his number, why don't you give him a call? See just how much or little intelligence he has. Yes, that first post of his was a tough read and punctuation would have been great. This isn't grammar class though and I'd hate to see someone be reluctant to post their side due to the grammar police.

Old 01-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #34
PsycHD_Student
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahrens View Post
Seriously? This person could be a wealth of reptile knowledge. He did post his number, why don't you give him a call? See just how much or little intelligence he has. Yes, that first post of his was a tough read and punctuation would have been great. This isn't grammar class though and I'd hate to see someone be reluctant to post their side due to the grammar police.
You're right. It is business. Even if the majority of us are hobbyists, when you make a trade of animals, services, or cash, it becomes business. Of course I care about my animals more than the money, but I'm aware that there is a business aspect of the industry/hobby.

Poor punctuation, grammer, syntax, etc. is bad business practice and comes off as unprofessional. If a person cannot spend the time required to create a coherent response, why would I take the time to decipher the message? Answer: I wouldn't.

What he wrote was not merely bad grammer. Bad grammer is mistaking "they're" for "their". He wrote (on every single response, by the way) a completely incoherent mess of words in his responses.

Not sure why my response struct a cord for you, but I stand by my own personal stance: only do business with people who are professional.

Old 01-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #35
cahrens
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsycHD_Student View Post
You're right. It is business. Even if the majority of us are hobbyists, when you make a trade of animals, services, or cash, it becomes business. Of course I care about my animals more than the money, but I'm aware that there is a business aspect of the industry/hobby.

Poor punctuation, grammer, syntax, etc. is bad business practice and comes off as unprofessional. If a person cannot spend the time required to create a coherent response, why would I take the time to decipher the message? Answer: I wouldn't.

What he wrote was not merely bad grammer. Bad grammer is mistaking "they're" for "their". He wrote (on every single response, by the way) a completely incoherent mess of words in his responses.

Not sure why my response struct a cord for you, but I stand by my own personal stance: only do business with people who are professional.
It's not that I was offended or put off by your response. I just think that sometimes people focus on the wrong things. I think that the message is more important than the punctuation. How about spelling? Does that count?

Old 01-04-2013, 07:51 PM   #36
PsycHD_Student
Sure it does, but were you able to clearly read what I wrote. I'm glad you have spell check While I misspelled "grammar" and had a typo on "struck", I still wrote a clear response. I don't expect every person I do business with to be a genius, but I expect that they know how to use a computer if they're doing business online.

Old 02-22-2013, 12:09 PM   #38
reptilelover81
This matter was between Frank in matt, the sad part is they met up and done this deal, he didn't purchase the frill from me, nor was i there, i had no knowledge of this, why he put my name in it, cause matt used to be a good friend, until he done shady business, me and matt or no longer friends and by all means hes now someone i truly call ignorant and not a honest sincere friend, And so was Frank for being a coward for not calling me like a man on this, Rather then being foul and rude threaten me over FB for something he saw and bought in person from matt, which wasn't the original frill, When you have a problem with something you purchase everyone needs someone you can call and speak the over all problem or matter over with which in this case Frank never tried or attempt not admit i told him 5 times to call me, and matt was the shady befriending idiot, that lots my friendship, well i hope this run on sentence clears this up, Being Franks business wasn't with me but yet he had nerve to involve me in this matter, he and mat contact each other and met up, i had nothing to do with this, i added a link to prove my innocence

Old 02-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #39
reptilelover81
Sorry for my errors in the above (nor) and (lost) and thank you kindly to those who spoke on this matter for what it was and not for what is not about kindly i appreciate your kindness and understanding respectfully sincerely Duron Cavlin aka Duron-O-Saurus-Rex if you like more details on this matter feel free to call me 323 360 5061

Old 02-22-2013, 12:28 PM   #40
AGoodwin
the link you posted.....
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
frilled dragon