Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 126 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2017, 12:38 AM   #1251
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer View Post
Hand the paperwork you got in the mail off to your attorney and don't sweat it, that is what you are paying um for.

You can make a gofundme and just DM folks the link who expressed a desire to contribute. When TY loses, make him pay it all and everyone gets their contributions back
I've paid my attorney to write the IRCF the demand letter. They didn't respond. Now I was going to have to pay $1,300 to bring them to small claims.

Which I was planning on doing but because he filed this now the flat rate fee for my attorney is $10,000.

He doing this just because he can, he is going to have a hard case to prove that I defamed him. Truth is not deformation.
Our counterclaim will include many things that they have wrongly done and Atorney fees will most likely be awarded to the side that prevails.

That's all I can say for now
But I'm not playing games anymore. Once I pay the attorney there will be no "settling" I will go forward for everything I feel I am entitled to. And as he says let the courts decide

It's very unfortunate that it has come to thins when the solution was so simple and easy.

Old 04-07-2017, 02:44 AM   #1252
FresnoTortoise
Michelle,

Don't take advice from these arm chair lawyers. Some of these guys that are left on this forum are some of the biggest sociopaths in the reptile industry. The advice that they have given you have gotten you no where. I wouldn't trust most of these regulars with a leopard gecko.

This is not a intimidation attempt, you have been served. You or your lawyer don't show up for court, you are in the hole for $15,000. If you lose this case, you are in the hole for at least $25,000

A go fund me page? That is just pathetic. Go fund me page is for people with cancer and real problems.

I am not one of Ty's people, definitely not a minion. I am here to give you good solid advice. Your truth, Ty's truth, unless is has been proven in court, there is no truth. So stop with the bad mouthing and pony up some lawyer money. Many pages ago, I told you about you are building a libel case against yourself.

Like I said before, the arm chair lawyers in this group is giving you bad advice. You are right, you should stop playing games, because the games you played here over the last several months just cost you a lawsuit, and a richer lawyer. This is getting real, real quick.

Score Card: Ty Park 2 Michelle 0

Old 04-07-2017, 02:53 AM   #1253
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Michelle,

Don't take advice from these arm chair lawyers. Some of these guys that are left on this forum are some of the biggest sociopaths in the reptile industry. The advice that they have given you have gotten you no where. I wouldn't trust most of these regulars with a leopard gecko.

This is not a intimidation attempt, you have been served. You or your lawyer don't show up for court, you are in the hole for $15,000. If you lose this case, you are in the hole for at least $25,000

A go fund me page? That is just pathetic. Go fund me page is for people with cancer and real problems.

I am not one of Ty's people, definitely not a minion. I am here to give you good solid advice. Your truth, Ty's truth, unless is has been proven in court, there is no truth. So stop with the bad mouthing and pony up some lawyer money. Many pages ago, I told you about you are building a libel case against yourself.

Like I said before, the arm chair lawyers in this group is giving you bad advice. You are right, you should stop playing games, because the games you played here over the last several months just cost you a lawsuit, and a richer lawyer. This is getting real, real quick.

Sociopath? LOL......To quote the great Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."

Some major self-projection going on, Mr. Ming Cong.

Old 04-07-2017, 03:00 AM   #1254
Sugarhedgie
Don't assume ty and the ifcf have this one in tha gas if they loose they might be out more that they expect. And I may even get my tegu of the value of it
It's not a game. Libel FYI is written deformation/lies. I have written the truth. That's gonna be pretty hard for them to prove when they themselves have bullied me, called me many names , lied in several court documents ,cheated me out of a raffle prize as ty admitted post 77 and they only post 1/2 of documents in their favor. Like They did with the dismissal case. I had it dismissed without prejudice and Ty's deformation counter claim was dismissed WITH PREJUDICE. YA know what that MIGHT MEAN?,,, go figure it out
Who's Ty's lawyer anyway. He says he prose but asks for attorney fees. How ironic is that.
The last lawyer we all thought he had well we all know how that turned out post 418
I was a copying machine today. Over 900 photocopies I'm glad I got that out of the way now ;(
Troll along turtleman

Quote:
Michelle,

Old 04-07-2017, 03:07 AM   #1255
Sugarhedgie
In the bag. I hate auto correct

Old 04-07-2017, 03:38 AM   #1256
FresnoTortoise
Just don't forget, you don't have it in the bag neither. Even though your very few groupies here tell you that you do.

It is really a toss up on the tegu matter.
Ty has a pretty strong libel case against you on what you have said about him (things other than the facts of the case) on this BOI Post and things that you have emailed other organizations bad mouthing him.

The score card is Ty 2, You 0 because: 1) You dismissed your own case in Mass, that says you don't know what you are doing. 2) Ty sues you for libel, reality check: you are person who is suppose to do the suing. not the person who told you to sue him.

So lets play the odds. Say that you win the tegu matter and get 3 - 5 thousand for the tegu and 2 thousand for lawyer fees (which Ty will probably never paid you), then to attempt to get your judgement you will pay for another lawyer.

Ty wins libel lawsuit on you, you own him 15 thousand.

Who is the winner here?

Old 04-07-2017, 04:11 AM   #1257
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Ty has a pretty strong libel case against you on what you have said about him (things other than the facts of the case) on this BOI Post and things that you have emailed other organizations bad mouthing him.
Citation needed.

In other words: She hasn't bad mouthed him. Actually, she hasn't done much except show what he says - and reiterate, over and over, that she believes she is owed her prize.

She hasn't called him names. She did refer to him as shady and scummy. He called her greedy, among other things. He might win the case, because money talks and he has the money to throw at it just to prove a point, but I don't think she should give up, and he has a VERY flimsy case.

He has to prove that she lied and she hasn't; screenshots don't lie.

Old 04-07-2017, 04:49 AM   #1258
iliveforreptiles1969
freso lol u are so off base lol ty owes her her prize plain and simple he made the raffle he set the terms he messed up plain and simple get that thru head i cant believe this thread is still going tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy parkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk wth are u thinking ?????????????? u got to be pretty stupid to think u will win this case to much evidence mr park DO THE RIGHT THING AND GIVE HER WHAT U OWE HER ! U WONT WIN THIS ! and honestly i used to think uwere a great guy mr parks now i see all that money has gone to your head and uthink u are high and mighty and u need to look in the mirror cause u aint no better then any of us just cause u breed a ton of lizards and have money u aint no better if theres any gud left in u u will do the right thing here but i doubt it

Old 04-07-2017, 06:47 AM   #1259
FresnoTortoise
Jamie: All the screen shots you have seen are ones posted by Michelle, most likely ones in her favor. I'm sure Ty has lots of screen shots of the other side of the communcations between the two. Michelle has admitted that she has contacted many other organizations that work with Ty to get them to either put pressure on Ty or have them stop doing business with Ty. Most of the time she is blocked, just go a few pages back to see examples of this.

Tina: Ty doesn't own her anything. There was a business arrangement. Both sides lost trust on the other side. It is best this thing settles in court. Until it is settled in court and both sides present their cases, there are no guilty parties. I can't believe this thread is going on as well. Who posts this stuff when there is pending litigation? This whole thread is a great example of what not to do. And that is why Michelle is getting sued. There shouldn't even be a BOI on this subject, this was not even a purchased animal via fauna classifieds, or a purchased animal in general.

Old 04-07-2017, 06:53 AM   #1260
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Jamie: All the screen shots you have seen are ones posted by Michelle, most likely ones in her favor. I'm sure Ty has lots of screen shots of the other side of the communcations between the two. Michelle has admitted that she has contacted many other organizations that work with Ty to get them to either put pressure on Ty or have them stop doing business with Ty. Most of the time she is blocked, just go a few pages back to see examples of this.

The thing is, we have zero reason to believe Michelle is editing or removing any content; she has not removed, or denied, anything - even the things that incriminate her or make her look bad. As you used this thread as a reference for defamation, then this thread - wherein she has not lied about anything - is not any kind of evidence. You are assuming there is communication we are not privy to, but I disagree, because...

Well, if you look back at the early examples, it's all print outs.

I sincerely doubt Michelle has the technical capability to take screenshots, edit them to her liking, and go on to further post them. All respect intended to her, but she can't even figure out how to rotate an image to make it easier to read. I doubt she's diabolical enough to stage that kind of technical ineptitude just to hide some communications that make her look bad.

She's blocked from a lot of groups because Ty Park is an influential and powerful figure. Influential and powerful figures tend to be able to sway the masses. You will notice, in the one venue where Ty cannot simply wave money and have her blocked out, he has elected to make one post (which actually incriminated him more than anything Michelle has done!) and then not post again.

It says volumes that he only speaks where Michelle cannot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu