Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 216 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2017, 11:46 AM   #2151
NathanKS
Just requesting a default judgment doesn't mean anything. You have the steps for it wrong Ming.

I request one for every single unlawful detainer I file because:
IF the tenant is a no show in court,
THEN I win the default judgment and can begin the eviction process more formally.

or

IF the tenant shows up in court
THEN we proceed with the trial as normal and the request for a default judgment gets tossed.

Someone like Lucille can correct me if it is different in other areas of law.

Old 06-19-2017, 01:57 PM   #2152
tegusaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by FROGBUTTWOODWARD1111 View Post
Ty is a GREAT and honest breeder. Don't listen to just one side of this story. You'll be hard pressed to find other bad reviews about Ty. There is a reason for that.
Ty Park doesn't appear to be all that honest to me right now.

Aren't both sides of the story shown right here? What do you know that the rest of us don't?

Old 06-19-2017, 02:06 PM   #2153
tegusaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
He says he is not interested.
And what else would you expect from someone with a narcissistic personality disorder? The guy has classic signs.

Old 06-19-2017, 02:08 PM   #2154
tegusaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
There is a motion for judicial default against OP that was posted on 6/9/2017 on the case dockets.
Meaning: Ty Park's attorney knows he can't win the case on merit, so let us try winning on technicalities instead.

Old 06-19-2017, 02:14 PM   #2155
tegusaurus
Quote:
Have you even read the whole thread Tim Smith? You are from California, I expect you to be able to read the thread and understand what is going on, read the time stamps, see the dates, put two and two together. Instead of just call people names. There is a reason why OP is on the defensive side of this trial.
Really... Best I can tell is that Ty Park got his widdle feewings hurt because Michelle Cutler didn't appreciate being lied to, belittled, and denied her rightful winning prize and had the balls to stand up to him publicly. Is that it?

Really, look up the definition of narcissistic personality disorder and see how many checkmarks Ty Park gets on that list of symptoms.

Old 06-19-2017, 02:25 PM   #2156
tegusaurus
Quote:
They have been to court. Apparently ops lawyer musy have missed a court appearance because tys lawyer is asking for default judgement from judge.
So, is Ty Park's attorney trying to force Michelle Cutler into filing her countersuit? You do realize that the current case is only about the defamation charge? The main issue about the raffle prize hasn't even been addressed yet. If she were to lose the defamation case, then whatever that cost her would just be added to the damages for the real lawsuit. After all, the defamation charge originated from the damages inflicted by her making public the issue over Ty Park failing to fulfill his part of the contract concerning the raffle.

And so what if Ty Park wins on a court technicality? It still wouldn't mean that he proved his claim of defamation. Which will make him appear even more foolish and spiteful to the real world by claiming to his facebook flock that it does.

Old 06-19-2017, 03:15 PM   #2157
snakesareawesome
That this guy would go so far out of his way to deny someone a prize tells me he is someone to be avoided at all costs. I wouldn't buy a mealworm from the guy after having seen this thread.

Old 06-20-2017, 08:18 PM   #2158
tegusaurus
Was doing mindless labor in the basement today. Honey doos, you know. And thinking about this. I remember Ty Park and several others commenting on that they believed that Michelle Cutler was being greedy and preferred to have the $3000 cash instead of the albino tegu. Actually I think that is the main reason that some people copped an attitude about her. So I'm thinking, WTF?

What does it matter? The $3000 was offered in the raffle if the albino blue tegus weren't produced by Ty Park. Obviously anyone working with animals realizes that sometimes the worst really does happen, and Ty Park spelled out the contingency if this were to happen. And in this case, it wasn't the worst case, but it did happen. No albino blue tegus were produced by the deadline stated in the raffle. Ty Park figured he could buy the albino blues from someone else, apparently at a discounted price, to fulfill the raffle obligations.

So what would have happened had Ty Park not produced any albino tegus nor able to get any from any of his hoped for sources? Would the other(s?) winning the auction have also been belittled as being greedy for wanting the $3000 too?

And even if Michelle Cutler had really preferring the $3000, so the hell what? She paid for the tickets for the chance to win, knew that if she were to win she would probably get an albino blue tegu with only a slim chance at the cash, but she did it anyway. And she did win, didn't she? Fair and square.

How is it considered greedy to want what was promised in the offering for the raffle? No matter if it was a lizard or cash? Ty Park pretty much stated that the prizes were equivalent as far as he was concerned, otherwise he wouldn't have stated it that way in the bait to attract ticket buyers.

So really, I don't understand the bad blood that has come from this. Michelle Cutler only wants what was promised as either the prize or the alternative prize. Nothing more, nothing less. And now we have lawsuits flying. Over what? A guy who failed to provide what he promised, and now pissed off because the person owed that prize is pissed off at the way she was treated?

Insane? You betcha it is. Ty Park might not be a bad guy in a lot of peoples eyes, but some people have to be thinking that if Ty Park again fails to produce exactly what he promises, maybe he is going to treat them in the same manner as he is treating Michelle Cutler. Try to wiggle out of his obligation, and then sue you when you don't like it too much and complain publicly about it. Probably a wonderful business model for someone who has the money to squander on attorney fees, but not really someone I would want to do business with.

Man up, Ty! You are doing someone wrong, and you have to know it. Just as a lot of people now know about it. Don't you want to be able to be able to tell people who bring this up to you, "Well, I just made a mistake, but I finally did fix it and make it right." That is the only way you are going to be able to walk away from this with your reputation intact. Suing someone complaining about how you treated them is sure as hell not going to do that for you.

Old 06-20-2017, 08:39 PM   #2159
Hermitharry
Quote:
Just because you have a degree in criminal justice does not mean you understand the law, are you kidding me? Anybody from rent a cops to police officers to jail guards have criminal justice degrees. You would impress me if u were an actual lawyer. Ty might have violated your own man code, but the law...that is a stretch.

Are you not aware that OP is a very close to losing this court fight? There is nothing wrongs with just high lighting the fine points of evidence in posts here to prove his point. There is a link to this whole thread, so if judge wants jury to see the whole thread, she can do so.
When did they start using jury for civil cases?

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Old 06-20-2017, 08:51 PM   #2160
Hermitharry
So i was wrong i guess they do use jury's never knew my bad

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu