Bad Guy I Heart Reptiles/Superior Balls and Dragons/Lisa and Mark Carson - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2019, 01:46 PM   #11
Pasodama
Looks like that snake has impacted scent glands (possibly infected).
Seems unlikely that this snake did not its problem prior to shipping.

~~~~

Old 01-12-2019, 03:09 PM   #12
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Looks like that snake has impacted scent glands (possibly infected).
Seems unlikely that this snake did not its problem prior to shipping.

~~~~
Commented on the original thread and agree, currently dealing with it in a snake that came into my rescue. From my understanding, not something that develops overnight (or, in this case, shipping time) and also not something you don't notice.

Think a change of name, and their silence here, speaks volumes.

Old 01-12-2019, 03:59 PM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFirefly View Post

Think a change of name, and their silence here, speaks volumes.
I agree. I'd keep my eyes open, after a couple weeks they may try to change their name again.

Old 01-12-2019, 04:51 PM   #14
orchidfern
Just a quick update. I finally received an email from Lisa today and she's willing to come to a resolution.

I'm still waiting on her reply, but this is our discussion so far.
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2019, 05:20 PM   #15
charleshanklin
Wow I wouldn’t be satisfied with that offer either. This one is on her and imo she tried to hide behind the crypto scare to absolve herself from any responsibility. There is no way that wasn’t noticed unless she has no idea what she’s looking at.

Old 01-12-2019, 06:05 PM   #16
Lucille
Also, you cannot comply with her request to remove your posts and hush the matter up, because BOI posts are not ordinarily removed.

Old 01-12-2019, 06:11 PM   #17
orchidfern
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Also, you cannot comply with her request to remove your posts and hush the matter up, because BOI posts are not ordinarily removed.
Oh yeah I have no intention of removing any of my posts. I'll update them for sure, but they will not be removed.

Old 01-12-2019, 06:44 PM   #18
orchidfern
Update...
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2019, 10:18 PM   #19
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFirefly View Post
Commented on the original thread and agree, currently dealing with it in a snake that came into my rescue. From my understanding, not something that develops overnight (or, in this case, shipping time) and also not something you don't notice.
Yeah, I saw your comment, in the other thread, after I had posted my comment in this one. I, also, agree with you in that this did not occur overnight and it is something noticeable. Plus, this condition will not simply go away, and worsens, without intervention.

Chelsey, selling/shipping this snake in its condition, without disclosing the problem prior to sale/shipping, is the seller's error and full responsibility falls square on the seller's shoulders. With this being the case, they should accept one of the two options, for resolution, that you suggested to them.

~~~~

Old 01-13-2019, 09:40 AM   #20
evergreenstatereptiles
I would demand they pay for all shipping expenses. Completely unacceptable. There is no excuse.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!