Chris Ahrens (Great GUY) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-26-2005, 11:20 AM   #1
pch101
Thumbs up Chris Ahrens (Great GUY)

After reflecting on things after my recent shipping nightmare, I realized that I have neglected to report a really great guy, and that I should give credit where credit is due. Chris purchased an albino Boa from me, and was a GREAT person to deal with. He inquired, and asked a couple questions, and sent money within 24 hours of his first inquiry. As many here know, the Boa arrived DOA along with 3 other packages that I had sent out on the same day. Chris was quick to respond and a true professional throughout the whole process (even after opening a package containing a DOA albino boa). That says a lot about Chris. I would recommend him to anyone considering doing business with him. Thanks again Chris.

Old 11-27-2005, 06:48 AM   #2
cahrens
Thanks James. Your professionalism was also top notch; especially under the circumstances. I hope to do business with you again. -Chris

Old 01-17-2009, 07:12 PM   #3
Tiger Lilly
Thumbs up CHRIS IS GREAT TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

After emailing back & forth over the course of a day, I met with Chris to buy some bps that he had advertised.
He was great with his communication, he emailed me photos of what I was interested in and was very personable!
The females I got from him are all "fat & happy" looking girls with great temperaments.
I would not hesitate to deal with him again, especially since he is in my area and has such healthy looking snakes.
Thanks again Chris!

Old 03-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #4
Tiger Lilly
Just wanted to add another "atta boy" for Chris. Another deal that I couldn't be happier with. All the females I have gotten from him, including one on Sunday, will be breedable this fall.
Thanks again Chris!

Old 05-18-2009, 01:41 AM   #5
Tiger Lilly
Is another post overkill? How can it be when I'm a repeat customer?
Well, I had another great transaction with Chris--the girls I got from him (I swear these are the last girls I'm getting...) are just as healthy as the others. Some of them are even more beautiful!
Thanks, AGAIN, Chris!

Old 05-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #6
cahrens
Thanks again Troi. I'm sure those won't be the last ones though. I warned you these things are addictive.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!