Inquiry I'm thinking of buying from "bigdaddywholesale"---Is he good or not - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
mlnormanII
I'm thinking of buying from "bigdaddywholesale"---Is he good or not

Hey guys. I know everyone in this hobby has various opinions about the various vendors out there. You'll have one vendor that 20 people love,......and then, at the same time, you'll have 20 people that hate that vendor. With big daddy, I've heard good and bad things over the years at various shows. Are his animals good? Can you trust him to ship on time? Whatcha guys think?

Old 05-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
snakewrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlnormanII View Post
Hey guys. I know everyone in this hobby has various opinions about the various vendors out there. You'll have one vendor that 20 people love,......and then, at the same time, you'll have 20 people that hate that vendor. With big daddy, I've heard good and bad things over the years at various shows. Are his animals good? Can you trust him to ship on time? Whatcha guys think?
I think you should do a search and see what pops up.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
iceman2197
Never dealt with them, but read alot of bad things, alot of neg post on here.

Old 05-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
Mr. Constrictor
I've read to many bad things about them to waste my hard earn money on one of thier snakes. If you want to thats up to you. Sounds like you already know what you want to.

Old 05-08-2009, 04:33 PM   #5
Nagini
I've read a lot of bad things, but I have had a buddy buy a beautiful het lav albino from him, and its definatly got the look of a het, we'll see if he proves out

Old 05-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #6
Slipmattic
My friend bought a male pastel off of them, about 2 years ago. It seemed in good health, and ate like a machine. She also got a good deal on that pastel male too, but also use that good ol' saying " if its to good to be true, it probabley is".

Old 05-08-2009, 11:36 PM   #7
Mr. Constrictor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagini View Post
its definatly got the look of a het
Please explain this statment. Hets look normal.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:53 PM   #8
Nagini
not all hets look normal. Some say there are 'markers' though they're not 100% the lav albinos hets are said to have a 'glow' about them

Old 05-09-2009, 01:03 AM   #9
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlnormanII View Post
Well if you are unable to form an opinion on him from whats here already then i am not sure if any more info will help you decide.In my opinion i would go elsewhere

Old 05-09-2009, 11:40 AM   #10
Cinctum09
Question Just so I can get a clear answer

OK, I was very interested in buying some of big daddy remaining collection. I was looking in to buying a few of the albino retic's and high end ball morphs he has up for sale right now. NOW, just to clear this up. IS HIS COLLECTION INFECTED? and with what??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!