Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:26 PM   #31
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I agree. No matter how much the snakes are worth, these two men made an agreement between them, it is not up to us to remake that agreement. 'Forgetting' to put in one boa is not acceptable.

Are any of them sold? If not, and Alex can get snakes where he lives now, that is an honest solution.
There were mistakes on both sides. Why don't you both split the shipping.

I would agree, but the original deal was for 2 guns. Not a single. That failed, then they decided 11 snakes for one gun.

I agree with the solution. Just ship the snakes back and split shipping.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:34 PM   #32
Bronx Boa

Evidence that he said he sold some of the snakes. This guy can't be trusted. He Kylie's and still has all of the boas!

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 04:07 PM   #33
AbsoluteApril
I'm curious why the legality of being able to receive the guns wasn't checked into before sending the snakes or at the time the original trade was set up? I guess it doesn't matter at this point.

If Mel isn't going to follow through on the agreed upon trade (which was revised to: the boas that were received for the glock, according to the statement made by Alex) then Mel should return all the boas at his expense. I assume Alex paid for them to get to Mel? Since it sounds like some of them were sold, then the value of those sold (or portion of the original agreed upon value of the trade) should also be sent to Alex IMO. Maybe if he sold a few, wants to keep the big female, is not going to send the gun and doesn’t want to pay return shipping, Mel can send Alex money for the value of what the revised trade was, if they can agree on an amount? There’s got to be a solution somewhere. Why should Alex pay to get (some of) his boas back and be at a loss? At this point he has nothing out of this deal and Mel has a bunch of boas.

Old 10-22-2015, 04:39 PM   #34
CwnAnnwn
The legalities of ffl transfers is long and painful. Some dealers will not do transfers. And the state can simply say no for no reason.

Snakes have been sold. The price those snakes have sold for should be returned to the op. The shipping of the snakes back to the op should be split.

The large snake that has the cage should be valued, cage subtracted, and difference return back to the op.

OR

The gun glock needs to be shipped to the op. Which is the solution he wants.

Old 10-22-2015, 04:57 PM   #35
KRUGER'S KRITTER
. I guess no one reads

I guess no one reads all the ads that are on this post I have said a couple times all the snakes are here I do not want them he needs to ship them back on his expense not mine he is the one that has messed up since the beginning number one he did not send all the snakes number 2 he did not check his local laws about the gun number 3 he sent me a snake that was sick can someone please tell me what I have done wrong

Old 10-22-2015, 05:05 PM   #36
AaronSerio
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
I guess no one reads all the ads that are on this post I have said a couple times all the snakes are here I do not want them he needs to ship them back on his expense not mine he is the one that has messed up since the beginning number one he did not send all the snakes number 2 he did not check his local laws about the gun number 3 he sent me a snake that was sick can someone please tell me what I have done wrong
So ship him the original two guns? You still got 11 snakes. I'm sure the last one he still has isn't worth the two guns combined.

I personally believe you should ship the snakes back at your expense. He paid for them to get to you, you couldn't live up to your end of the bargain in any sense so if you ship them back then both of you are out the same amount of money. On top of that, the sick snake is then sent back so there's no issue with it anymore. It's done.

If neither of you want that, then if you've sold any snakes, use that money to ship them back and if there's any remainder give it to Alex since all the snakes belong to him anyway (you never finished your end of the deal).

If you haven't sold any snakes, sell one and use it to pay for shipping. Alex is only out 1 snake instead of 11.

Old 10-22-2015, 05:11 PM   #37
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Okay then

Obviously you are his friend and you are not reading my post I cannot send the guns to him that we made the deal about he is not allowed to have them the snake that he did not send is very expensive so now you tell me what have I done and honestly if he is the one that has messed up the deal he has to get his snakes back why should I be out the money out of my pocket he's the one that messed up the deal

Old 10-22-2015, 05:19 PM   #38
AaronSerio
Quote:
Obviously you are his friend and you are not reading my post I cannot send the guns to him that we made the deal about he is not allowed to have them the snake that he did not send is very expensive so now you tell me what have I done and honestly if he is the one that has messed up the deal he has to get his snakes back why should I be out the money out of my pocket he's the one that messed up the deal
1. You obviously aren't reading my posts. I am not his friend or yours. I live in Canada. I have no knowledge of either you or Alex prior to this thread.

2. I've listed out multiple solutions. You don't seem to read any part of anyone's post. I've listed out solutions that have nothing to do with your pocket money. I mentioned selling snakes that he sent to you already or that you've already sold.

Old 10-22-2015, 05:25 PM   #39
Lucille
Quote:
If you do indeed have all the snakes, shipping them back is a great resolution. Because the other party did not check the law, 'forgot' an expensive snake, etc, and because you were putting snakes up for sale prior to a resolution, I think splitting the shipping is fair. Splitting 30 pounds of shipping or so will resolve this entire mess, which would be good for the both of you.
I would video the packing up of the snakes for the record.

Old 10-22-2015, 05:30 PM   #40
KRUGER'S KRITTER
It was resolved

Like I have said the only reason I put the snakes up is because he gave them to me and said it was done when I found out we had a problem I took them off the net Amelie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger