Inquiry joe1979 Banned but still posting for sale ads? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-10-2016, 04:10 PM   #21
dct2012
It's funny that you mention having an open fraud claim against him through PayPal because he told me that PayPal was an "inconvenience" for him due to the fact it tpoker to long for payment to clear before he could have access to his money. My claim has now gone to the legal authorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGrizzly44 View Post
I had a interaction with him as well i was lurchasing the 6ft female kahl albino he had i sent him a fifty dollar deposit an he said he would ship it out soon as the payment cleared i thought that was odd but with the story about hom having a salmonella scare with his first son an now having twons an his girlfriend not wanting snakes around them i was okay with it an the price was low so i thoight nothing of it when shipling day came he said my bad i messed up an they wouldnt be shipped till the following monday so with thay being done i openend a case agaist him on paypal for my money back he said i would have it back that night ot was saturday when i did the case an monday i still had no money refunded so i bumped the case up to a claim and paypal was investigating him but then on monday he was relisting snakes an trying to sell them so i confronted him on here an i was sent a message threatening me about the stuff i posted on his ads about him being a fraud it ended up with me getting banned as well as him for the stuff I said im new here an didnt know about the rules and again im very sorry about that but i finally got my money back and paypal is also investigating him and his account they also put his account on a suspended list after everything i told paypal i have a pic of his id of anyone would care to see it

Old 08-10-2016, 09:17 PM   #22
tcp2
I have an open paypal money request from him for $475.00. Mixed in with the 75 text messages over a few hour period are some pictures of the snakes he supposedly had for sale. I had to start corresponding with him by text only since his phone calls were long, rambling and confusing. I will try to post pictures of the animals. They will probably be recognizable as animals that belong to others.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:56 PM   #23
dct2012
I'd like to see the pics he sent you! If they are the same ones he sent me, I'll add them to my evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
I have an open paypal money request from him for $475.00. Mixed in with the 75 text messages over a few hour period are some pictures of the snakes he supposedly had for sale. I had to start corresponding with him by text only since his phone calls were long, rambling and confusing. I will try to post pictures of the animals. They will probably be recognizable as animals that belong to others.

Old 08-11-2016, 12:41 AM   #24
tcp2
I have the pictures of "his" boas on my desktop ready to post, but I am not smart enough to figure out how to do this. I did notice after blowing up one of the albino boa pictures, the newspapers at the bottom of the cage appears to be in German. Maybe Joe is well read.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:30 AM   #25
dct2012
Yup, I got that same pic! Its a pic of an Albino inside of what apears to be a custom built enclosure with a fold down door?

Old 08-11-2016, 01:30 AM   #26
AbsoluteApril
How to post pics:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
This link explains how to post photos as attachments:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Old 08-11-2016, 01:34 AM   #27
dct2012
These were the photos he sent me.
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2016, 11:45 AM   #28
kmarter
Wow I can't believe I almost sent this guy $600 back on 7/31 for the trio of Bolivians he had listed.Same story about needing to move them out for the twins him and his wife were expecting.Very pushy about needing payment right away but he didn't have a paypal account and was in the process of getting one set up because a buyer of the Surinames from WA.wanted to pay w/paypal too and he had to ship on the upcoming Thursday.
Thought it was a bit fishy that he refused send updated pics of the Bolivians for fear they might regurge their recent meal when opened the rack drawer,along with the different names and contact #'s for text,caller id,paypal.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:37 PM   #29
AbsoluteApril
Thank you for sharing the photos. I assumed they were stolen. Here is one of them, the sharp albino boa from a UK classified:
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2016, 01:41 PM   #30
AbsoluteApril
one of the others, also stolen from an overseas website
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!