Info Karl Wilson - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:43 PM   #51
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Is this a bad guy thread? I posted to earn people he steals photos to try to degrade other people into selling their animals. I know for a fact he's done way worse I'm just waiting for them to post and i wouldn't blame them if they didn't.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk
You made it a bad guy thread when you called him a scammer.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:47 PM   #52
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I see you guys go off on people for misrepresenting animals yet I say he has, and waiting for the person to post proof and because its me y'all just shrug it off.

Your initial post here was about your interpretation of a scam and not about misrepresenting animals or broken cages. Allegations out the wazoo, no proof...focus.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:48 PM   #53
ElexisC
I said he could possibly scam someone with the photos hes taking, I never called him a scammer outright, except maybe when I spoke about him trying to sell a 1 gene animal as a 3 gene. Which i would have that evidence if they didn't ban me from FBI, Anthony posted jt on that post that I can't get to now

Old 09-24-2016, 07:49 PM   #54
Lucille
Where's your proof about the Playstation trade?

Old 09-24-2016, 07:50 PM   #55
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Really Lucille. Someone's trading a $300 snake for a broken play station? Give me a break

Huh whu?

Old 09-24-2016, 07:50 PM   #56
ElexisC
It was a broken electric, I used play station as an example. Nate Frye had those deals with him. I tried telling him to come post, if it doesn't well nothing I can do about it

Old 09-24-2016, 07:52 PM   #57
Lucille
Quote:
It was a broken electric, I used play station as an example. Nate Frye had those deals with him. I tried telling him to come post, if it doesn't well nothing I can do about it

So you are already inventing a different trade, not a Playstation, and you have no proof. The BOI is a business board and coming here with a lot of allegations, you KNEW we would be asking for proof.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:53 PM   #58
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Why did i even try to warn people? You guys stick up for everyone else but as soon as I post I'm torn to shreds. I told a couple people to post their experiences, if they don't I really don't blame them after this.

I've read everything you posted, and in my opinion, he hasn't tried to scam you or anyone else.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 09-24-2016, 07:55 PM   #59
ElexisC
I guess these people are liars then too.
Attached Images

Old 09-24-2016, 07:58 PM   #60
Lucille
Elexis, they have made allegations. Where are the screenshots of the proofs? I have no horse in this race but fair is fair, if you accuse someone, give details and if possible show proof.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!