THE SUPER BLACK PASTEL PIED IS FINALLY HERE!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-22-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
jnjreptile
THE SUPER BLACK PASTEL PIED IS FINALLY HERE!!!

We are proud to let everyone know a super black pastel pied has FINALLY been produced!!

Our good friend Ian G at Outback Reptiles just hatched one out late last week!!!

A perfect baby with no kinks or deformities (as should be expected with Ian's black pastel line).

Pics will be on there way as soon as we get them they will be up, but until then thought we would give everyone something to look forward to until then!

Big Congrats to Ian !!!

Old 08-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
Junkyard
Really!?! Cool, I cannot wait to see how these look, probably something just wild and now on a lot of people's wish list. Tell him congrats for me!

Old 08-22-2008, 07:13 PM   #3
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnjreptile
We are proud to let everyone know a super black pastel pied has FINALLY been produced!!
Why do you sound like you took part in making them? I have seen the pics. They are really nice. Grats IAN!!

Old 08-22-2008, 07:35 PM   #4
Wolfy-hound
Seeing as I am about 4 years behind the program, I really didn't have a chance at producing the first, so I'll just sit here IMpatiently waiting for the pictures.
Are they up yet?
Are they up yet?
Now?
Yet?
What's taking so long?

Old 08-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #5
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound
Seeing as I am about 4 years behind the program, I really didn't have a chance at producing the first, so I'll just sit here IMpatiently waiting for the pictures.
Are they up yet?
Are they up yet?
Now?
Yet?
What's taking so long?

DITTO!

Old 08-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #6
jnjreptile
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
Why do you sound like you took part in making them? I have seen the pics. They are really nice. Grats IAN!!

I don't know what you are smoking, we did not have any part in making them, and are not acting like we did.

Ian told us about it a few days ago and gave us the go ahead to put the word out that its been made. By saying we are proud to let everyone know, we are saying we are proud to be able to put the word out for Ian since he doesn't post.

Ian is the man, first super black pied from the best black pastel line there is!!

Old 08-23-2008, 07:16 PM   #7
Miss Tuniwha
ANYWHO.. .... ..

how are we coming with those photos???

Old 08-23-2008, 08:04 PM   #8
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha
ANYWHO.. .... ..

how are we coming with those photos???
I'll post the ones I have. Unless you'd rather wait for Josh to post the pics of an animal he hasnt even seen yet.......

Old 08-23-2008, 08:08 PM   #9
Miss Tuniwha
ha ha ha ha john :P

Old 08-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #10
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
SOMEBODY POST THE PICS!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!