For Sale Corn, Rat, and Hybrid Collection Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 11-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
AppEcto
Corn, Rat, and Hybrid Collection Sale

I just purchased an engagement ring and will need to start using my spare bedroom as a bedroom rather than a snake room, so a lot of snakes have to go. I feel that I've priced everyone reasonably or even unreasonably low in some cases, so these prices are pretty firm (unless you want several of them).

2008 female amel het hypo, stripe, and diffused (poppycorns hypo sunglow stripe x cayenne fire). She looks great, but my pics wash her out somewhat. HOLD

2009 female anery het champagne SOLD

2010 female anery het for dilute SOLD

2011 male anery widestripe (from the VMS line that may be dominant with anery). He rubbed his nose a bit during his last shed, but it should be fully healed after another shed or two. SOLD

Male JMG line coral, ready to breed. HOLD

Female snow het hypo diffused-big girl dropped 22 eggs last year, but I didn't find them in time and the clutch dried out (don't have a pic of her yet) SOLD

1.1 2012 lavas het stripe poss het opal HOLD

1.1 2011 Moonshine greenish rat snakes-I can't do these guys any justice in my pics. They're hi-liter yellow in person and gaining color as they grow. If you've never seen one in person, they'll blow you away. SOLD

0.1 Het moonshine greenish rat, proven breeder SOLD

1.1 2012 Mexicorns (Mexican milk x Corn) SOLD

0.1 2012 Sinacornduran (50% corn, 25% sinaloan, 25% honduran) I won't be at all upset if I end up keeping her, but she's here because I need space and cash that bad. HOLD

1.0 2012 scaleless glades rat $200
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1733.jpg (211.3 KB, 961 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!