Top Shelf Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2003, 04:18 AM   #1
WaGuy82
Top Shelf Exotics

Just wanted to post my experience with Chris from Top Shelf Exotics. My first transaction with him was for 3 baby bearded dragons. My second transaction with him was for a pair of prehensile tailed skinks.

Chris was always patient and answered all my questions promptly. His animals are great. As I type, my prehensile tailed skinks are slowly waking up. The female is possibly gravid, I will probably find out in a month or two. The bearded dragons are all doing well. He even went out of his way to sex the three I wanted when he was selling them as unsexed babies.

I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Old 10-24-2003, 03:54 PM   #2
Chris@TSE
Thanks for the kind words!

Old 10-24-2003, 04:02 PM   #3
Chris@TSE
Also, feel free to forward pictures of your new additions in their new habbitats to sales@topshelfexotics.com

We will be creating a new members gallery on our site displaying photographs of specimens in thier new homes that our customers have purchased from us in the past. Each picture can be accompanied by a short description written by the owner of the photograph.

I hope the female produces for you, Sounds exciting!

Take care.

Old 10-24-2003, 09:31 PM   #4
CMGREPTILES
JUST GOTTA SAY THE FEMALES I BOUGHT FROM CHRIS WERE W.C. AND FOR ME AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR ITS THE BEST INVESTMENT CAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY READY TO BREED IN THE WILD IN THESE MONTHS SO THERE IS NO HARD WORK. I HAVE 6 GIRLS THAT I BOUGHT ABOUT A MONTH OR SO AGO BRED OR BREEDING TO MY PASTELS AS WE SPEAK AND LOVE THE ANIMALS I PICKED UP. CHRIS YOU ARE A CLASS ACT TO DEAL WITH AND WE THANK YOU AND HOPE TO WORK WITH YOU AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE. OH YEA 5 OUT OF 6 GIRLS FED ON THEIR FIRST FEEDINGS HERE AND NOW IM 6 FOR 6 IN THE PAST 3 FEEDINGS, IM LOVIN IT

THANKS SO VERY MUCH
CHRIS GUIDA
CMG REPTILES

Old 10-24-2003, 10:08 PM   #5
Chris@TSE
Awesome, glad we could assist you Chris. Remember us when you got some of those hets available

Take care!

Old 10-24-2003, 10:23 PM   #6
Zoo Supply
Chris @ topshelf

Figured since people were posting on chris, i would give my 2 cents.

I have done one deal with Chris, and although I am just starting up my end of the biz, I have been in the industry for some time. Payment was received as we planned animals were shipped out and the deal went smoothly. My only prob was I couldn't get ahold of you before I went on vacation to NY to sell you some more.

All in all smooth transaction which is what we all want anyways,
Thanks for the business Chris,
TOM
Zoological Supply

Old 10-27-2003, 02:53 AM   #7
Chris@TSE
Thanks Tom!

Yeah, by the time I got the message you had left it was too late.

Thanks again.. The order went well!

Old 10-29-2004, 11:34 PM   #8
MGReptiles
I havent had the chance to buy from Chris YET be he has bought from me and everything was smooth as silk..I wouldent hesitate to buy an animal from him at all..
Matt Graybeal

Old 10-29-2004, 11:35 PM   #9
Chris@TSE
Thanks for thek ind words Matt.... Looking forward to testing out those new Johnson thermostats you're offering.

Old 10-29-2004, 11:52 PM   #10
Zoo Supply
Gotta agree with matt

Since matt resurfaced this thread I have to agree about Chris and the Topshelf exotics staff,
I have since ordered more animals and have received nothing but the best from everyone there.
My last order was a ten lot of assorted cresteds, and Chris went out of his way to drop ship the animals, on my customers schedule, they praised the way the animals were shipped, arriving exactly when they were supposed to and packaged very professionally.

There are less and less people and companies in this industry like Chris and topshelf, they are an asset to all of us, and I will not hesitate to buy from them again.
I highly recommend them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!