Mike at MnR Excellent transaction - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2002, 08:24 PM   #1
jusmebabe
I contacted him about a gtp ad on kingsnake. He called and had a red Biak that was pictured. I have heard nothing but good things abouthim so i decided to buy it sight unseen. I recieved at the same time as the Melleri in the other post below and this was better than i thought. Good email and phone communication. After a bad experience with a gtp  months ago i was reluctant to get another but this time i followed my instinct and with with a reliable source. Thanx Mike and keep up the good work. By the way, packaging again was top notch...

Old 10-10-2002, 11:38 PM   #2
Ophidiophile
I too have purchased (lizards) from Mike at MnR and was very happy with the purchase.  Shipping was prompt, packaging excellent, the animals top-notch and the price was right!  What more can one ask for?  I would purchase again from MnR without a second thought.

Old 10-11-2002, 12:48 PM   #3
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
I've bought geckos and snakes from MNR at shows before and they were great.  I plan on getting a chondro or two from him when I can scrape up the extra cash.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!