Los Angeles - 2 Free Leopard Gecko's (adoption) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 02-11-2012, 05:10 PM   #1
moxsum
Arrow Los Angeles - 2 Free Leopard Gecko's (adoption)

Hi guys,

I live in west LA and I have two leopard gecko's I need to find a home for. One male, one female. They are both about 4 years old. I believe the male is a tramper and the female a tangerine.. I bought them from TheGeckoPrince.com a few years ago. They are both great lizards.. especially the male - he's beautiful and has a really lively/friendly personality. I bought these guys with my girlfriend - but we broke up a while back and I don't have the time to take care of them properly anymore. I need to find them a good home, I will give them away for free and give there nice big aquariums away for free too. My main goal is to find someone who will give them the care they deserve. They have been very healthy there whole lives - however recently, I think because I haven't been giving them enough attention - the male had some shedding issues which turned into an eye issue, which he was dealing with for a few weeks but he's 100% healthy again, just needs some fattening up. The female also had some shedding issue recently with some shed stuck on her eye.. I managed to peel it off but she hasn't been eating much lately and she's pretty skinny.

If you live in LA area or know someone who does who wants these guys, i will drive them to you for and bring the cages etc.. for free. Let me know if anyones interested!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2017, 09:43 PM   #2
ddelira
Please reply if possible

Old 12-28-2017, 04:46 PM   #3
churro_ninja
hey im interested in the free geckos. i can pick up asap since i live in West La

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!