Bad Guy Underground Reptiles - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2018, 06:32 PM   #51
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by garsik View Post
I had them.
Please provide paperwork showing this, or if you like I can ask them.

Old 04-24-2018, 06:43 PM   #52
garsik
Ask who? What paperwork? These snakes were included in my inventory and present at inspection.

Old 04-24-2018, 06:54 PM   #53
Robert Walker
Quote:
No time limits where discussed by either side, ever.
So who then is to blame for this event falling apart, especially when there were no specific time limits and no written contract laid out?

Old 04-24-2018, 06:57 PM   #54
Lucille
Quote:
Ask who? What paperwork? These snakes were included in my inventory and present at inspection.
When was the inspection, and what was the name of the inspector?

Old 04-24-2018, 07:36 PM   #55
garsik
Robert. Good question. I never should have been trusting just because I was told an offer would be made. That was my mistake. They are lying about all these conversations and explanations that took place. The lesson for me is never trust a company at it's word. Especially one that claims some kind of long standing relationship. They pretend to recall in detail these alleged conversations and had to ask for a copy of the few texts we exchanged. A lesson was learned there by me. Anyone is free to draw their own conclusions and decide whether or how they want to deal with this company. Obviously I have burned that bridge and can't see ever giving them my business again.
Lucille. You have got to be kidding, right? Thanks for the laugh.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:38 PM   #56
smithak
Did you tell them that you it would be a week before you had someone pick them up? Or did you say that you would pick them up and let a week or more go by before doing anything? If the latter they probably assumed you weren’t coming back and without an agreement I would think it would be up to the legal definition as to who the snake belongs to then.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:42 PM   #57
Snake-Queen
What month was the inspection? Since you say it had no bearing on the deal with the snakes, but Rian says differently. I'd like to know the month the inspection was done.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:50 PM   #58
BobO'Booey
Not sure of the Florida laws but I would think it's similar to California in regards to reporting stolen property, if you left them and report them stolen you'd likely open yourself up to arrest, filing a false police report, expensive lawsuit from underground reptiles, it is only my opinion but only an idiot would leave any kind of product without even a basic piece of paper work showing any kind of terms. And as far as a store is concerned, only an idiot would take any kind of merchandise without paperwork and a signature by the person leaving it. If you do report them stolen based on your own statements if I were to believe they are 100% true I hope underground reptiles who I've never done business with sues the crap out of you, rediculous. This is a civil matter and if you don't like the way it is gone simply go to court and seek Financial remedy

Old 04-24-2018, 08:05 PM   #59
Snake-Queen
Maybe Ryan B could come and enlighten us a little, as it seems that you spoke mostly with him.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:26 PM   #60
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndergroundReptiles View Post
He finally came to our retail store first, and told the manager, that he needed to get rid of the snakes quick, due to the regulation change with fish and wildlife..
Quote:
These snakes were included in my inventory and present at inspection.
Well there is certainly two different versions of reality here, but I bet some research will help. I'll take a look tomorrow, send some emails.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!