Bruce Stephenson -- Good Guy! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2007, 07:04 PM   #11
Pink Lady Exotics
Wes, I never got that PM from you. I wonder why they aren't working?

Anyway, the transaction between Bruce and I is overwith and I'm still satisfied with it -- it went well. If anything happens to the animal at this point, it is on his hands because my TOS specifically state that I only guarantee health for 48 hours as I have no control over its care once it leaves my home, and any issues from shipping need to be reported within 24 hours of arrival. It is well past that point so I am not liable for anything he might try to pull.

I'm wondering why you all of a sudden brought this up 23 days after Bruce and I completed our business with each other?

Old 08-24-2007, 07:24 PM   #12
Wilomn
I was unaware until just a couple of days ago that something had happened to my ability to send emails and pm's.

I notified you the day you wrote the thread but I was on hiatus from the boi at the time.

I'm back so I wanted to let you know what kind of scumbag he really is. I had not recalled your deal until today when I was looking at sent messages of mine that had never been responded to. You are not alone in not recieving messages from me.

Old 08-24-2007, 10:05 PM   #13
Ed Clark
Wes, your pathetic for bring up a thread thats almost a month old!

You just could not stand to see someone say anything good about Bruce, your MO is to smear and attack anyone you dont like. dont understand that at all. just smile and be happy.

Hiatus? Mr Pollack...call it what it was. YOU were Banned because you can not control your anger and bad behavior.

Your back? kinda, sorta. but restricted to the BOI only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I was unaware until just a couple of days ago that something had happened to my ability to send emails and pm's.

I notified you the day you wrote the thread but I was on hiatus from the boi at the time.

I'm back so I wanted to let you know what kind of scumbag he really is. I had not recalled your deal until today when I was looking at sent messages of mine that had never been responded to. You are not alone in not recieving messages from me.

Old 08-24-2007, 10:24 PM   #14
brucestephenson
Please ignore the bizarre lies of Wes Pollock. He has been stalking me for years on these forums. He has been proven a liar by myself, Rich Zuchowski, and the moderators. If you choose to believe anything he says about me, well that is your own problem. You would believe anything, I suppose. I have had many people contact me about Wes Pollock, and they usually include the term "nut-job" in the text.
I am well-known for being one of the best high end buyers and sellers out their for decades. Call Ben Seigel if you want a reference on me. You can also always check my trader ratings by clicking on them. Bruce.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:14 PM   #15
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Hiatus? Mr Pollack...call it what it was. YOU were Banned because you can not control your anger and bad behavior.

Your back? kinda, sorta. but restricted to the BOI only.
As I recall.....Wes's account was modified by Rich to allow him access to the BOI only. It was not a banning. I don't think stating that he was banned and then let back on with a modified account is correct at all. But you probably knew that anyway but perhaps needed something to get a response from Wes so that you could hit him with a warning or two. Or is it that you're just dumb? You're not dumb, are you Ed? You don't have wet dreams of being the moderator of moderators that eventually hands him his last warning do you?

Old 08-24-2007, 11:16 PM   #16
Neil Gubitz
Bruce.... Don't worry, I wouldn't believe that moron if his tongue came NOTORIZED!!.... He's a pathetic blight on the reptile community and the BOI.... Talk about him stalking YOU??.... Well, you KNOW what his juvenile rantings have been doing to ME for YEARS!!.... He's just a piece of crap that's stuck to your shoe that you just can't shake off....
You're OK, Bruce, and I'm sure most people know it, too....

Neil

Old 08-24-2007, 11:29 PM   #17
Keith Northrop
Is Wes Pollack related to Pez Wollack?

HaHaHaHaHa......

Old 08-24-2007, 11:45 PM   #18
critical bill
What a show of support for Brucey by some the finest upstanding folks in the reptile community.

All we need now to complete this gross act is Dave Lawson to chime in.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:55 PM   #19
Ed Clark
Mr. Kimmel. Wes was Banned from the entire site except the BOI. no Im not Dumb, and why would you start calling names?

Oh wait a minute...I get it. Brotherhood of the Banned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
As I recall.....Wes's account was modified by Rich to allow him access to the BOI only. It was not a banning. I don't think stating that he was banned and then let back on with a modified account is correct at all. But you probably knew that anyway but perhaps needed something to get a response from Wes so that you could hit him with a warning or two. Or is it that you're just dumb? You're not dumb, are you Ed? You don't have wet dreams of being the moderator of moderators that eventually hands him his last warning do you?

Old 08-25-2007, 12:36 AM   #20
Ed Clark
Chuck, A guy can dream cant he?
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Or is it that you're just dumb? You're not dumb, are you Ed? You don't have wet dreams of being the moderator of moderators that eventually hands him his last warning do you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!