ReptileShipping.com - Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
MikeCurtin
Question ReptileShipping.com - Inquiry

Hi-

I am posting this thread here because it deals with a specific business. If it should be in the shipping forum, the mods may move it.

I am looking to ship several snakes to Europe in the near future and came accross http://www.reptileshipping.com/. As you can see in the link, they do all the legwork for you on int'l shipping. Before I give them any info, however, has anyone used them before?

Thanks,

Mike Curtin

Old 01-20-2008, 08:16 PM   #2
TripleMoonsExotic
Well according to the web site, it's Alex Hue, and he's a trust worthy guy. Also on Alex's web site he has a link to that web site...So I think it's safe to say that it is Alex.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:23 PM   #3
MikeCurtin
Yes it is.....looks good, thanks.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:25 PM   #4
Mad4You2
I've done business with Alex Hue and he's a stand up guy - can't beat his animals or service. From what I understand he's had a lot of experience with international shipping. I've never used that service before but if I needed to ship international I would go with Alex without hesitation.
Angie Martin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!