Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #91
Focal
He's tired of all the harassment I guess

Old 01-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #92
Jela's Phat Phibs
Not surprising at all. Now I guess he will try and set-up shop elsewhere.

Well hopefully he will get what he deserves. I know that this thread has stirred up enough concerned/affected folks that it won't surprise me at all if Mr. Miller doesn't get that day in court that he kept telling me about

The best part is that I now have some local contacts (Tallahassee) whom actually have first hand knowledge and can put some heat on the local authorities to go after this creep.

Old 01-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #93
Susan S.
OH, that SAYS A LOT IN A FEW WORDS, doesn't it?

Old 01-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #94
free_2_bounce89
After talking back and forth to NIGRO51 in PM we have confirmed this is the same Steven Miller.

email

And the Ad I inquired about

Here's an ad I found I forgot I saved in a folder that was on my desk top for Steven Miller back in Nov. I removed the person email address for privacy reasons. I sent them an email to see if they would care to comment on their dealings with him and sent them a link to this thread. I don't have emails for these other people in the ad.

I also have 3 different phone numbers for him 1 of which is the same number as the one NIGRO51 and Susan S. has.

Old 01-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #95
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jela's Phat Phibs View Post
Not surprising at all. Now I guess he will try and set-up shop elsewhere.

Well hopefully he will get what he deserves. I know that this thread has stirred up enough concerned/affected folks that it won't surprise me at all if Mr. Miller doesn't get that day in court that he kept telling me about

The best part is that I now have some local contacts (Tallahassee) whom actually have first hand knowledge and can put some heat on the local authorities to go after this creep.
Good

The only way these people continue to do this, is because people give up! Unrelated, but check out the David Huffman thread on here if you get a chance. THAT COULD BE YOU STEVEN!

Old 01-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #96
lavy&purple retics
Wow steves been txtin my phone constantly.......tryin to pick a arguement......guy like dis dnt even deserve animals....im glad these things came to light.....an he told me about those boas I knew I had more knowledge about them considering he would call my number at 3 in the mornin asking questions

Old 01-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #97
bpman850
That boa i had has northing to do wuth this thread. No one got scammed on it or jhave i scamed anybody and kyshwn your a back stapper

Old 01-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #98
lavy&purple retics
Steven I am far from a back stabber I handle buisness no matter the circumstances...for u to go out scamming people there are no excuses for it....u act somewhat juvenile to this whole situation if anything susan is my closest friend in breeding in the tallahassee area and for u to steal pics and say there yours is a spit in the face to the entire herp community......u really need to learn how to be honest and face up to what uve done.....i do NO BUISNESS WITH SCAMMERS.....and I believe I speak on everybody who commented on this bois behalf.....

,Kyshawn Hays

Old 01-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #99
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKandyXotics View Post
I just found this on Craigslist lol..http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/pet/2737288497.html
I also contacted him. We had a deal on a trade but then all of a sudden stopped e-mailing me.. /sigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jela's Phat Phibs View Post
WOW (again)

Those are all Susan's snakes that she had posted.

The BOI is definitely proving useful here as more and more people are coming forward and I have been in contact with several people today. Looks like the pile of evidence and the case keeps getting deeper and deeper on this guy.
Just so we have the pics for future, when the ad is pulled
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #100
Jela's Phat Phibs
Just cut your times with him completely Shawn and quit responding to him.

He is flailing now. He's on a sinking ship and he is going to try to blame anyone at this point.

I am very appreciative of your input and your first hand account helps the investigation. You chose to do the right thing by dis-associating yourself with a criminal, you wash your hands of being linked to this guy.

All of his crooked deals are now coming to blows publicly and people are connecting with each other and sharing the same stories.

Steven's a big boy. Although he might act like a juvenile he chose to break the law and now he has to face the music.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller