Adam at Millenium Morphs...give me my money - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-18-2005, 02:36 AM   #41
MillenniumMorph
Another email he forgot to put up on the forum while bashing me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another email where I discussed selling the snake first and then paying him. I had also appologized to him and explained that the animal was going out to him, but he refused me to ship......

He should tell the entire truth before trying to make me look like a theif. It is completely unfair how someone twist things and make a compny look like they have done so wrong, when in fact there was nothing done wrong at all...

Hopefully you will soon see the truth

From: "info@millenniummorphs" <info@millenniummorphs.com>
To: 'Matthew Crabe' <mdcrabe@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Refund for my DH sunglow
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:47:21 -0400

I had just received your email and have a couple of words in my defense. I spoke to you earlier and you said you emailed me, so I checked. First of all, I appologise for the small delay. The last payment I had received from you was deposited in the beginning of August. I told you I was busy with Daytona and all, you said OK. I have been super busy with shows since then and have been slacking off with my emails, because I have had no time. But I was shipping this week like I told you. You had purchased this animal MAY 26th and I finally received your final payment in July or August. If you recall I did not call you once to bother you for money. That is the main reason why I do not understand why you are so upset that you did not receive your snake yet. It is mid september and it was going out. We agreed that you would receive it after Daytona and it has been just about a month. So you did not loan me money for a snake you didnt get, you paid me in dribs and drabs for months. Which I was kind enough to accept, even though I had the animal sold to 10 other people the same night for full payment instantly. I am not angry at all and will give you your money back in full, But I want you to understand I tried working with you as much as possible and got a little busy this last month and was getting you your animal this week until you cancelled the order. So please understand and accept my appologies for what there worth. I am reselling the animal and will be selling it for alot more than you paid. If I get alot more for the animal, I will pay you for the 1/2 day of work that you missed due to our miscommunication. I didnt want to ship the snake without hearing from you. And it was my fault that I didnt ceck my mail. So I will try my best to make it up to you.
I will refund your money asap. I think I already sold her. I am just waiting for a response. I will post her tonight and hopefully sell her by the end of the week. Once again I am sorry and will make it up to you ........Thank you

Old 10-18-2005, 02:42 AM   #42
MillenniumMorph
A_Kendergirl

I am periodically putting up some important emails he had some how forgot to post. It was VERY CLEAR and he was fully aware of the agreement. We also spoke in detail over the phone about it. I also would have shipped as soon as I recieved the last payment but HE AGREED that I would ship after things settled down after daytona.......HE AGREED to wait, or I would have had someone ship it to him for me. It would not have been easy but I would have found a way. And when he asked for a refund I told him he could have his snake tomorrow that I would ship it and he refused.

Bottom line is we did nothing wrong.

Old 10-18-2005, 02:59 AM   #43
A_Kendergirl
OK, keep posting those emails. I must say, I've seen those before you posted them. This really falls into a gray area where I can easily understand how each of you must feel in the right. From what I've seen, things still favor the buyer in my opinion. You might post something that will change that opinion. Even though your TOS says no cash refunds, in my eyes you have been negligent in holding up your part of the deal making the TOS void.

You haven't done anything wrong yet...but you really haven't done much right either. That's why I think it's in your best interest in this case to issue the refund that you are capable of making (by your own admission). Even with his refund, the buyer is the one losing - he is out of a snake he wanted to breed this year (a person can only have so much patience). If you refund his money tomorrow, and then sell the snake $500 higher to another buyer, then it's really you that is coming out on top. Not to mention, you earn respect from people here by making this quick and painless and by doing the right thing.

Old 10-18-2005, 03:01 AM   #44
Xelda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillenniumMorph
The final payment was in JULY sometime. I think it was around July 11th like he stated in the thread. He also stated that I deposited it on July 27th which was weeks after he sent it. (which shows you I was not desperate for his money) considering I didn’t get to my bank for over 2 weeks.
This is what I don't understand about the transaction. Depositing the check immediately after receiving it isn't a sign that you're desperate for the money. It's a way to save time because it usually takes 7-14 days for a personal check to clear a bank. Waiting over two weeks to deposit the check, then waiting for the check to clear is making the buyer have to wait even longer to get his animal.

Old 10-18-2005, 03:21 AM   #45
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Kendergirl
OK, keep posting those emails. I must say, I've seen those before you posted them.
How come you have seen these emails when the started of this thread left them out?

Old 10-18-2005, 03:27 AM   #46
A_Kendergirl
One last thing I wanted to add before i head to bed...

If this thread had been made in August I would feel differently. He had just finished paying, and a BOI thread at that time would show a lot of impatience on his part.

This is the middle of October... 2 months after final payment. The delay of shipment has not been from anything reasonable as far as I can see. I myself have worked out a payment plan with a breeder, and shipment was held off for more than a month due to weather - that was for the health of the animal, it was well communicated, and totally reasonable. This delay seems to be caused by a lack of communication on your part - that is what I find unacceptable. That is why I feel a refund is in order.

Old 10-18-2005, 03:28 AM   #47
A_Kendergirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
How come you have seen these emails when the started of this thread left them out?

I'll go back and look, but I could swear that I had read them posted by the buyer first.

Old 10-18-2005, 03:30 AM   #48
Xelda
Dennis, that e-mail Adam just posted was included in the first post on this thread. It's the first long e-mail when you're scrolling down.

Old 10-18-2005, 03:34 AM   #49
A_Kendergirl
Yep, both of those emails that Adam said were missing were in fact in the very 1st post. The 1st "missing" email is the very last email included in the 1st post of this thread. The 2nd "missing" email is #6 from the bottom (in the 1st post).

Old 10-18-2005, 03:37 AM   #50
Dennis Hultman
Thank You

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!