Bad Guy Cajun Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2017, 11:45 PM   #21
Laturtleman
Can I see a copy of your turtle Breeder license then please. Also, your call yourself an export company. Can you export to China or just ship within the USA like my grandmaw. So what's the price on 50 breeding pairs of chicken turtles and can I pay with a credit card.You said you had an unlimited supply so 50 pairs should be easy. Please send pics of your 50 super healthy breeding pairs and I'll buy them right now.
Thanks!

Old 07-19-2017, 11:48 PM   #22
Laturtleman
So your selling some farmers loggerheads. I thought you were the farmer specializing in loggerheads. Hard to believe you didn't have one pic on your phone since you run a global export business. How about uploading some pics now to verify your claim. That would help a lot

Old 07-19-2017, 11:56 PM   #23
Laturtleman
You also posted the exact same stolen photo for razorbacks' and loggerheads. Any professional turtle Breeder would know those are 2 different turtles so while stealing pictures, why not steal a pic of the actual turtles that your advertising your global empire is selling. You won't post prices, or pictures. Don't have a website(odd for a worldwide exporter) and don't even have one current pic of any of your turtles from your "farm" that can supply unlimited amounts of turtles so you have to steal one from someone. Please send me pics of my 50 pairs of chicken turtle breeders and a price and I'll get you my credit card info right now. You have to take credit cards now right?

Old 07-20-2017, 12:05 AM   #24
Laturtleman
And how is that clarifation when you post a stolen pic of a razorback for your loggerhead post. If anything, that's way more confusing than just not even using a pic. I'm gonna stop wasting my time with you, I know you can't provide anything I asked for. One last question for all of us down south, what reptile shows will you be vending at because I go to all of them and have yet to ever see you? Will you be at the Herps show in New Orleans in august. I can pick up my 50 pairs of chicken turtles there. Anyone that sees what's going on here and still gives you money(probably Walmart to Walmart) deserves what they're getting.

Old 07-20-2017, 12:21 AM   #25
Cajun reptiles
For you laturtleman, the price per chicken turtle would be 100$ per head. Yes, we accept credit cards. Pay Pal Google wallet etc. However after all of those horrible, negative and uncalled for posts you added about my company and me personally I would feel more Comfortable not doing any business with you whatsoever. As far as a pic of my certified by dept of agriculture and forestry to ownand operate my turtle farm license, I do not hhave to prove myself to you. But you are more thanwelcome to call the man himself that inspected, approved and issued my license at:
LDAF Veterinary Health Division
Phone: 225-925-3980

Old 07-20-2017, 02:12 AM   #26
Apokolips
How about you takes some pictures of your turtles and include in the picture a hand written note that says fauna classifieds and today's date. I think that would go at least part of the way to help confirm that you actually have any animals whatsoever. As of right now we have excuses and stolen photos. A little transparency can help build a great deal of trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-20-2017, 04:28 AM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun reptiles View Post
Sure not a problem. I had received a phone caall from a farmer as to selling his loggerheads. After I had posted my first post with no pictures I was receiving emails refferencing Razorbacks or commons. So to help clarify this misunderstanding I decided to repost it again with a picture so there wouldn't be anymore confusion. I didnt have anyloggerheads on hand to take a picture of due to the fact I wad on the road with my family. I did not mean for the post to be taken as "oh look at the stolen pic!" but more of people reading the post for what it said. The pic was more for clarification.
Hope this helps to clear things up!
https://webnet77.net/webstuff/7-Dead...-Copyright.pdf

Old 07-20-2017, 08:04 AM   #28
Black Adder
Quote:
First I must say I usually do not respond to such childish things as this however I must respond to this due to the extent of your constant slandering messages to my posts about my company.
As you can see since you're so into what I post and my company's "scammish" ways, I have not been on this site for a while (just till a couple weeks ago) so I do apologize for not updating my profile for you!

I'm going to try to clear up all of your comments and if I forget one or overlooked one due to all of the made up things you have said or this he said she said stuff; I truly apologize but I would hope that you would remind me of those that I missed and I will surely clear those up as well.
--As far as the amount of employees:
**Yes. We have two employees which is me and my husband.
--For the "I heard they were both meth heads" comment...
** you shouldn't post things that you don't know, unless your absolutely positive that the statement is true.
--As far as us being SCAMMERS:
**We are ABSOLUTELY NOT SCAMMERS!
If you were to know the amount of exports we have done or the quantity of which each export contained... Then you would say something totally different. (Since you have such good friends all over this great state of Louisiana that is informing you of all these slandering statements about my company and about us personally, then you should go back to those same people and require them to tell you about the above quantities and exportations we've done just this past weekend year! Please do so and get back with me ASAP!!
--And last but not least I would like to comment on the non updating of my email phone number or address.
** as stated before I have not been on here up until a couple of weeks ago for a while (hence is to why I have not seen this post along with many other posts you have made) except to check messages as far as that ~~I'm truly sorry not just to you but to everyone on here, that I did not update my profile on here.. however that is why when I've been posting my recent posts I've been adding on the bottom of my posts: my UPDATED email, my UPDATED phone number and a LinkedIn link you can go to for extra info if needed of my company.
I would greatly appreciate if you would stop replying to my posts with your slandering comments and your not so sure of statements of us personally. If you see to where I forgot something to answer that you stated about my company please feel free to tell me and I will be so happy to clarify those as well!!

Have a Great Day!

Amy
Owner
Cajun Reptiles

For those of did receive my updated profile

Amy Jenkins
Owner of Cajun Reptiles
Email: cajunrep@gmail.com
Phone #: 337-459-1651
LinkedIn link:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/cajun-re...chery-07b28678

***And we have relocated our business to the Ville Platte, La area.
here it says name is amy Jenkins but fauna profile says amy bayard?
it is required that fauna profile displays correct name to post here so it should be a good idea to quickly go and update that information.
does not matter if one is a married name and one is pre married blah blah
just update the fauna profile with your correct name AND location
thank you

Old 07-20-2017, 10:17 AM   #29
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
here it says name is amy Jenkins but fauna profile says amy bayard?
it is required that fauna profile displays correct name to post here so it should be a good idea to quickly go and update that information.
does not matter if one is a married name and one is pre married blah blah
just update the fauna profile with your correct name AND location
thank you
Just a note here that members cannot alter their personal name in their account profile. For obvious reasons.

Please contact me directly via PM for such changes.

Old 07-20-2017, 11:00 AM   #30
Andy_G
Quote:
Sure not a problem. I had received a phone caall from a farmer as to selling his loggerheads. After I had posted my first post with no pictures I was receiving emails refferencing Razorbacks or commons. So to help clarify this misunderstanding I decided to repost it again with a picture so there wouldn't be anymore confusion. I didnt have anyloggerheads on hand to take a picture of due to the fact I wad on the road with my family. I did not mean for the post to be taken as "oh look at the stolen pic!" but more of people reading the post for what it said. The pic was more for clarification.
Hope this helps to clear things up!
Perhaps in the future you should include a disclaimer including a statement that said pictures are for reference only as well as providing the source for the pictures that you used. It's not complicated, and I say this because it's not about people's perception of the situation resulting in them saying "oh look at the stolen pic", but it is about you actually using/stealing a picture that you probably don't have permission to use. Whether that is intended or not would not matter to prospective buyers with suspicion who find this information out, nor would it matter to whoever owns the picture if they wanted to pursue you legally. If it's not your pics, say that, it's quite simple and will serve you well moving forward. I won't comment on any other aspect because some of it at the very least appears to be rumors that are actually quite slanderous and ill natured, not to mention unprofessional, especially when posted here. As a result, I would guide others to avoid LAturtleman due to that and only that, at least at this time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!