Anolis species - for SALE & WANTED - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 05-25-2018, 12:19 PM   #1
BITE Stuff
Anolis species - for SALE & WANTED

FOR SALE:
1.1 anolis baracoae - '17 CBB young adult pair...$550/pair
1.2.2 anolis bartschi - '16-'17 CBB proven adult pair, & unsexed juvenile...$450/pair...$150/juvenile
1.1.4 anolis vermiculatus - '17 CBB young maturing male & unsexable juvenile...$300/each
1.0 chamaeleolis barbatus - '16 CBB adults male...GREAT pet...$150

Next shipping with reptileexpress.com to anywhere between the U.S. & Canada is scheduled for October at buyer's expense - to secure a spot & process the cross-boarder paperwork paid commitment is required ASAP!

WANTED: a. bombiceps, a. cuvieri, a. gundlachi, a. krugi, a. occultus, a. poncensis, a. stratulus, as well as species from; Hispaniola, Central & South America; Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, etc., etc..

Feel free to email questions & photo requests directly to: robsmatejka@gmail.com.

Thank you,
Rob
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-06-2018, 09:29 PM   #2
Carl
Do you have any A. chlorocyanus?

Old 07-06-2018, 11:49 PM   #3
BITE Stuff
Unfortunately not Carl...are you working with other anolis as well?
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2018, 11:55 AM   #4
Carl
Only the common stuff, ive got a trio of A. distichus & some equestris, sagrei & cristatellus. Would love to get my hands on an allisoni, extremus or ferreus.

Old 07-08-2018, 10:14 AM   #5
BITE Stuff
Still a nice collection Carl. I worked with both a. distichus & a. distichus ignigularis in the past, & I really enjoyed a. distichus ignigularis so I look forward to getting them again. There's a guy up here that just started producing this spring a. allisoni - I can check for availability if you like. Cheers!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-08-2018, 06:29 PM   #6
medley
I don't suppose you have any Grahami or Trinitatus, do you?

Old 07-08-2018, 06:38 PM   #7
BITE Stuff
Unfortunately not, I can't remember seeing Trinitatus available, but someone posted Grahami in the "Anoles Talk/Trade/Sell (Anolis,Polychrus,Phenacosaurus,Chamaeleolis,etc)" group on FaceBook just a little while ago on June 10th. Best of luck!

P.S. Are you working with, &/or looking to work with any other anolis?
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-08-2018, 07:13 PM   #8
medley
Thank you! I've kept pretty much all the more common species that have been introduced to Florida. As with many other anole enthusiasts, Conspersus would be at the absolute top of my list but I have never seen one available. I'm also intrigued by Anolis bimaculatus

Old 07-08-2018, 07:36 PM   #9
BITE Stuff
Can't say I've seen any Conspersus available either, but I know there are a couple of people in the U.S. working with Bimaculatus - I've seen then on Kingsnake (in the last year I think), & I see them posted on FB on 1 guy's list from time to time, I just can't remember the group or the guy, & it's probably been a couple of months since the last time I saw his list. I think you can get them if you ask around - cheers!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-08-2018, 10:14 PM   #10
Carl
Yeah, if you don't mind. Been searching for allisoni forever

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anole, anolis, monkey