Wanted Copilot for Future Itineraries - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 03-07-2021, 01:03 AM   #1
Burzum999
Copilot for Future Itineraries

Starting with the March 16th itinerary, and bi-weekly from there*, I will need a consistently dependable copilot, or I suppose I can switch between any number of You. Venomous experience/knowledge preferred but not necessary; I would be glad to teach, but it’s not like We have to do much hands-on anyhow.

With a copilot, We will drive around the clock, sleeping when the other is driving; however, when Both drained near the end, We will park and sleep at the same time for safety sake, usually for a few hours, and typically once or twice We’ll need this kind of sleep. We are typically on the road for 5-6 days, five (5) always being the goal, and about 1,000-1,200 miles per day between the Two of Us.

I won’t deny it can be grueling, but the sights, people and collections (when cordially invited to see them) make it worthwhile, I say!

The pay scale is basically 20% of shipments + 100% of food, and after drawing up every which way to explain the 20% of shipments, I found it easier to use an example. Averaging 15.67 shipments, not deliveries**, between the first nine (9) itineraries, here is a real example from the February 8th itinerary of 15 shipments:

9x shipments x $125 = $1,125, x 20% = $225
2x shipments x $100 = $200, x 20% = $40
1x shipment x $150 = $150, x 20% = $30
1x shipment x $75 = $75, x 20% = $15
1x shipment x $50 = $50, x 20% = $10
1x shipment x $25 = $25, x 20% = $5
TOTAL in Your pocket = $325, plus 100% food on me

Nota Bene: The $125 is my standard venomous shipment rate; the $100 is a discounted rate for buying animals from me; the $150 was a surcharged rate for being a Pre-Run Pickup (however, there are a few things that can cause a surcharge); the $75 was a nonvenomous shipment, in which $75 is my standard nonvenomous rate; and the $50 and $25 were surcharges for either 2+ Pickups (different Sellers) for one (1) Customer, or extra cargo space. Again, this scenario is just an example that actually occurred.

As far as where volunteers originate from, out of Pennsylvania would obviously be most convenient; however, I can pick You up wherever throughout an itinerary, for a copilot during any portion of an itinerary would help! But of course, You will only be paid for the shipments You are a part of, and if only the Delivery portion of some, just 10% on those. At the end of the itinerary, there are two (2) options: 1) I buy You a one-way ticket home if cheap enough, or 2) You would be welcome to stay with me until the following itinerary ≈1.5 weeks later, when I could drop You off, and You’d get paid for the shipments You had a hand in till dropped off at home.

For further details and information, although needing to be updated including amendments, please read the original ad from 4 September 2020:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...83#post2222383

*This time of year, particularly April through early May, and likely mid-June, is my breeding and egg-laying season, in which I will at least need to be home for the clutches. Thus, some itineraries during this time may be pushed and therefore inconsistent. We will have to play by ear. And of course; come June, July and sometimes early August, it will be neonate-rearing season, so, this will require irregular itineraries as well, to tend to them, although I have a good friend who tends to my collection while gone and can probably establish many neonates for me.

**Despite how I write it in my bi-weekly ads, Shipments and Deliveries are not the same thing. I suppose Shipments and Pickups are synonymous, in which, during the December 29th itinerary for example, I made four (4) Pickups (id est, Shipments) for one (1) Customer (id est, Delivery [Destination]), but yes: In my bi-weekly ads, I write it as ‘36 Pickups/Deliveries.’ Anyway; hence, being paid by the Shipment, not the Delivery/Destination, which avails You more money.

I know this is a lot and may be confusing, I greatly apologize if so, but I can’t truncate for beans due to my circumlocution. Just ask for any clarification!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
assistant, copilot, employment, helper, service