SCOTT PRIESTER...BROOKSIDE REPTILES GREAT GUY!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2007, 12:49 PM   #1
rdfun
Thumbs up SCOTT PRIESTER...BROOKSIDE REPTILES GREAT GUY!!!!

I wanted to post this for Scott as I have just started getting back into my reptiles after a LONG stint out of it due to being active duty. I first contacted Scott and talked with him and ended up purchasing 2 male Het Pieds. Everything from start to finish was flawless and when he says his animals are healthy, he is not kidding. I received the package and opened it and was stunned at the size of these babies. Needless to say they were everything described and more. I now talk with Scott on a regular basis both on the phone and via email and can't say enough about his willingness to talk with you about reptiles, answer questions or just shoot the breeze. I would not hesitate in the least to do business with him again(actually WILL be doing business again soon) and he has my highest recommendation. Thanks Scott!

Richard Funderburg

Old 09-09-2007, 10:24 PM   #2
BryonsBoas
Scott is a great guy. I used to buy his feeders that were too big for his BPs and did a couple trades with him as well. Easy to work with , super friendly and always willing to chat about snakes. I give him a thumbs up or two myself.

Old 09-09-2007, 11:48 PM   #3
BROOKSIDE REPTILES
Talking

Thanks for the feedback Rich. I really appreciate it! As always, it's a pleasure doing business with you and chatting snakes. Make sure to send me some pics when you start hatching out your own healthy BPs I'm sure it won't be long. Keep in touch.

Scott Priester

Old 09-09-2007, 11:56 PM   #4
BROOKSIDE REPTILES
Hey Bryon....it's been a while. I hope you have been doing well. Thanks for the post! Give me a call or drop me an email sometime. I want to hear about those nice Boas you're producing.

Take Care,
Scott Priester

Old 09-10-2007, 12:36 AM   #5
Ed Clark
Just sold Scott a BP and the transaction went smoothly and would reccomend him as a good guy to do business with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!