Multi-Horned Rhino Iguana ForSale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2004, 02:11 PM   #1
Kriten
Multi-Horned Rhino Iguana ForSale

I have a 7 month old Multi-Horned Rhino for sale to a good home. (This is a true multi-horn, not a common passed off as a multi) He is in perfect shape, full tail/digits, gets a weekly bath/soak and has his nails clipped to avoid scratching and promote healthy growth. His diet has been followed very closely as suggested by David Blair (CritterCorner) as well as having a large, well lit and properly maintained envoronment.

His temperment is very good for a juvenile. He is amiable to being touched (petting, rubbing, etc) and will not attempt to flee while in his enclosure. As far as being held, if he's been under his spot light and is very warm, he will try to get out of your hands for a few seconds until he feels comfortable enough to be still. He hasn't offered to bite, but will occasionally drop a "poop" when first being brought out.

We named him "Tek" (dunno why, just sounded good) and it's very unfortunate that we have to let him go. He was originally purchased on Kingsnake approximately 4 months ago as a 3 month old juvenile. His coloration is excellent, and shows alot of light grey with a hint of blue at times in addition to the browns/blacks that you see on most of them.

I will be happy to email pictures to all interested parties. The asking price is $350 shipped, or best reasonable offer. Will consider taking less if you can provide pictures of the enclosure he will be staying in. Above all else, we want him to go to a good home. Please call or email with any questions.

Matt
(404)925-6600
matt@reag.net
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2004, 03:46 AM   #2
JRO#4
how big it the iguana, and if you could i would like to see a pic of it Hershey5477@msn.com

Old 11-03-2004, 06:58 PM   #3
VaranidGuy
cyclura cornuta cornuta

hello, i am not interested in buying the animal too much, i already have a close to 3 year old male and am looking for a female. they are great animals, mine never tries to flee and has a better apetite than most varanids. although, from what i've seen in mine, they do not grow like most varanids. for anybody looking at this thread that has never kept a rhino before and would like to, i'd say jump on it, they are great animals and very much so worth the time money and effort. by the way, mine's name is lars...

- Shane

PS i do not agree with all that david blair says about their diet. he claims that they are 100% vegetarians and need no animal protein in their diet. he has told me this face to face at a reptile show and i completely disagree with that. all literature and research shows that they do naturally eat insects, other reptiles, and sometimes small mammals on their own on occasion. mine does not hesitate to tackle mice and super worms and is extremely healthy. just thought i'd add that in there...

Old 12-15-2004, 09:38 PM   #4
glenn jensen
is he still available? if so, please let me know. e-mail @ glshje@aol.com

Old 10-03-2007, 07:15 PM   #5
IJONA(JONNY)
please email me some pics i am very interested. jonathanhix@hotmail.com

Old 11-29-2007, 12:54 PM   #6
reptodude
Old 06-05-2004, 07:11 PM

I'm sure that in a 3 year time period, that the iguana has been sold...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread