Jesse Underhill/JJ's Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2002, 11:03 AM   #1
April Homich
I just wanted to post an update for anyone who's been following this thread in the old BOI, etc.  For anyone who doesn't know what's going on, I purchased a pair of supposedly het for albino ball pythons for $800. They were sick when I recieved them and I subsequently returned them after his information became more and more questionable. I have recieved a total of $300 so far and Jesse has been actually making good on his payments.  
My warning is that he claims that the female died 3 days after she was returned and he lost a boa also from some retro c virus and has spent a lot of money treating all his animals.  When I had them they were never in contact with another snake (my brother, who kept them had never owned snakes before), so I believe that if the story about the virus is true, that they were either sick before I recieved them or contracted it after I returned them.  I think it may have been after I returned them because when I did so, he told me about a very sick retic that he took in which ended up dying.  So think twice before buying from him.
-April

Old 02-13-2002, 12:32 PM   #2
Reptile City
Reptile Citykalin@reptilecity.com
I have read some bad post on him at a few other herp sites. It seems that he has recently ripped off a few people and of course misrepresented animals. If you check around at other site you will notice he has tons of herps for sale and all have BEAUTIFUL pictures. I'm not sure whether he is ripping them off from other sites? Anyhow that is just my two cents.
Thanks,
Kalin Scott

Old 02-13-2002, 01:28 PM   #3
April Homich
That's because he's been know to use other people's pictures to sell his animals.  What website is he advertising on?

Old 02-20-2002, 04:45 PM   #4
Dan Camara
I'm not sure where Jesse operates his scams out of, but I just found this ad on kingsnake....  JJ Reptiles of Homestead, Fl is selling an adult ball python, proven breeding male.  I DO NOT know if this is the same JJ's Reptiles, so please check this out before sending the guy a raging email.  The email on it is JAS1234321@aol.com.  Hope this helps you guys out some, I really want to see this guy get what's coming to him.  He's sort of the king of reptile rip-offs.  The link to the entire ad is
http://www.kingsnake.com/market/pyth...ges/18171.html

Have a great day everyone!

Old 02-20-2002, 05:16 PM   #5
Darla Hulse
Jesse is from Minn. unless he moved. If he did move ,there is NO way he would go by JJ. At least I don't think he would.But he is full of ..........surprizes

Old 02-20-2002, 07:04 PM   #6
HerpVenue
That seems to be a different one.  That guys name is Jason.

Does Florida have a 305 prefix?
JAS1234321@AOL.COM
OR CALL ME AT
(305) 248-9008
THANK YOU
*JASON

http://hometown.aol.com/jas1234321/

Old 02-21-2002, 10:38 AM   #7
April Homich
No, that's not the same guy.  I expect that if Jesse decides to go into business again, it would be a totally different name.  I actually don't think he will, though.  He knows he's been caught and knows people are watching out for him.  I hope that this is the case, anyway...

Old 02-22-2002, 01:50 AM   #8
XReptileGirlx
I just posted my iguana horror story about this kid....hes really bad....hes going by the name JASON LINEBAUGH  now...

Old 02-22-2002, 01:54 AM   #9
XReptileGirlx
Group: Members
 Posted: Feb. 22 2002,01:44    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I placed an order with this seller for a green iguana, female, 3-4 ft, in good health, $120 SHIPPING INCLUDED. it was over presidents day weekend so i used paypall (his paypall name was Joy222Joy@aol.com.) i was told she would come in a 3 1/2 ft triagular box w/ blankets and heat pads. She was to be shipped on tuesday and  would be in new jersey at my door before twelve wednesday morning. He was to call me tuesday morning once he shipped her to guareentee she was on her way. Then the horror begain.

I recieved no call on tuesday morning. I would up calling his house and asking "did u ship the iguana this morning" he then replyed and was quick to say "yes" and then basically hang up.
About 30 pm i recived a ring at my door. There stood the postal worker with a beat up  2 1/2 by 2 ft cardboard box w/ holes in it. Postal tape was all over the box sealed. THE POSTAGE DATE STATED IT WAS SHIPPED ON THE 16th of FEBRUARY. THIS LIZARD WAS IN TRANSIT FOR 3 days!!!!!!! I quickly took the box into the kitchen and opened it very carefully. Inside the box was yet another HORROR.

The poor iguana was freezing. there were BALLS OF NEWSPAPER CRUMBLED AROUND HER LIKE SOME KIND OF BREAKABLE ITEM. She couldnt move. She was freezing. As i unpacked her, i noticed a scab on her face and her jaw was crooked, but i was too busy with rushing her up the stairs into the tub to heat her. Once she was to normal temp i examined the iggy. What i was about to see i could never belive.

Firstly she was only 2.5 ft at most. She was missing a back left foot toenail. her tail was bent. as i moved up i noticed her face. She had a scab to the right of her eye and her jaw was crooked. her eyes were watery and very dilated. As i moved my hand and fingers in front of her right eye it did not change, causing me to belive she is blind out of that eye. the other eye was not very responsive... Then i called the seller

I asked him why he packed no heat and shipped her REGULAR mail to me w/ newspaper. He then hung up on me.

I proceded to go online FURIOUS. Later that day my mother made a call  to his parents. i had a conversation with him it goes as follows online:

JAS1234321:    hi
XReptileGirlx:    hello
JAS1234321:    so why is your momma callin my house?
XReptileGirlx:    because the iguana is SICK
XReptileGirlx:    shes BLIND
XReptileGirlx:    she has a sore on her face
XReptileGirlx:    shes missing a toe nail
JAS1234321:    she wasnt blind when i put her in the box nor was she sick
XReptileGirlx:    and she didnt have a sore on her face right?
XReptileGirlx:    u also didnt put any heat packs in the box
JAS1234321:    and had all digits
XReptileGirlx:    and u shiped her on the 16th
JAS1234321:    you didnt pay extra for heat packs
XReptileGirlx:    u said u would put them in
XReptileGirlx:    u said $120 w/ shipping
JAS1234321:    so i though you would appreciate her there early
XReptileGirlx:    no i wouldnt, not when im dealing with a LIVE animal that was in transit for 3 days w/o heat
JAS1234321:    $120 with shipping not heatpacks
XReptileGirlx:    u said shipping was gonna cost $30-40  
JAS1234321:    should have said you wanted heatpads so i could add it to your $120
XReptileGirlx:    u said shed be in a box w/ blankets not NEWSPAPER
XReptileGirlx:    and besides that u said u shipped her TODAY
XReptileGirlx:    i called u TODAY
JAS1234321:    you going to buy the blanket?
XReptileGirlx:    u said u shipped her TODAY
XReptileGirlx:    u also said she was 3-4 ft
JAS1234321:    yes and i shipped her early to you
JAS1234321:    she is 3.5ft
XReptileGirlx:    u said shed be here BEFORE 120

XReptileGirlx:    shes BLIND...
JAS1234321:    not my fault if mail is late
XReptileGirlx:    her eye is leaking goo
JAS1234321:    she wasnt blind when i shipped her  
XReptileGirlx:    u said u were putting insurance on the package
XReptileGirlx:    that iguana is not a $120 iguana alone
JAS1234321:    u never payed extra for insurance
XReptileGirlx:    u said it included shipping
JAS1234321:    i know she's worth about $200
JAS1234321:    yes and i did ship her
XReptileGirlx:    how could u be so cruel to an animal to not put heat in the pack
JAS1234321:    how can you be so cheap and not pay for them
XReptileGirlx:    YOU SAID U WERE GONNA PUT IT IN....
JAS1234321:    Oh yes and you trying to give me a bad name in the reptile room...
XReptileGirlx:    u never said, $50 extra or something for shipping
XReptileGirlx:    
yes i am
JAS1234321:    when you payed additional charges
XReptileGirlx:    because u NEVER OFFERED ME THEM
XReptileGirlx:    Did u ever state that shipping was extra?
XReptileGirlx:    u shipped her on the WRONG DAY the animal has a HORRIBLE SCAB on her face
XReptileGirlx:    her jaw is crooked
JAS1234321:    probably caught whiplash when you opened the box
XReptileGirlx:    no she was sleeping...
XReptileGirlx:    its not bleeding  
XReptileGirlx:    its from the other day
JAS1234321:    it was in the box for three days.. duhh
XReptileGirlx:    no that wouldnt be so fucked up
XReptileGirlx:    why did u leave it in the box for 3 days
XReptileGirlx:    its not a piece of glass ...
JAS1234321:    i didnt the mail service did
XReptileGirlx:    i told u to ship her today because of the long weeked
XReptileGirlx:    i called u this morning
XReptileGirlx:    u said u shipped her this morning
JAS1234321:    u dont tell me when to ship i ship when i can
JAS1234321:    still would be in the box for 3days because you didnt pay extra for shipping....
JAS1234321:    yes i know i know.. i was right and you were wrong... its ok its just not your day... good bye

HE ACCUSED ME OF BEING AT FAULT!!!!

The next day passed...The scab fell off...it now shows that her lip is gone on the upper right hand side. She wouldnt sleep in her cage because she couldnt see anything and was franticly climbing the walls. Her left eye is now infected.

My vet appointment is saturday morning, that is if the iguana makes it through the night. Shes been sleeping for a while. Seems like she has a respitory infection, SERIOUS eye infections, Mouth sores, and something wrong w/ her arms (she cant extend them)

Throughout all of this, i did clearly state to the seller "i would like my money back" he told me no refunds. He then proceded to go into the reptile chat room on AOL, and tell everyone he offerd me heat packs and overnight shipping but i was too cheap to pay for them. He then said his reptiles were GUAREETEED. He blaintly lied.

This HORRIBLE sellers name is Jason LineBaugh, he lives in Homestead Florida and advertises on kingsnake and the chatrooms. He is a 17 year old kid who does NOT know what hes doing. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. Right now i am taking legal messures to   stop his ANIMAL CRUELTY. if u have any questions please email me @ Xreptilegirlx@aol.com...if u suspect your seller is him, i have all his address and phone #....

I HAVE PICS OF THE IGGY THE DAY I GOT HER---PLEASE EMAIL ME TO SEE THE CONDITIONS

Old 02-22-2002, 02:32 AM   #10
HerpVenue
Reptile girl.
This JJ Reptile is different from Jesse Underhill.
They are not the same person.  There are two of them.

You might want to post under a different topic

Also  put your first and last name into your signature....
That way all your messages (past and present)  will have your full name.  The rules of this forum are a complete full name.

Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!