Super Paint - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-14-2013, 04:36 AM   #11
ActionReptiles
Very Nice super paint you have there. So much potential for this morph..

Old 06-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #12
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionReptiles View Post
Very Nice super paint you have there. So much potential for this morph..
Thanks Patrick.

I need your opinions!

My girl here was produced from a Calico Paint x Paint breeding and she looks different than any other Super Paint I have seen. I was looking at a Graffiti aka Calico Super Paint. Is it just me or does she look closer to being a Graffiti?

What are your opinions?

Here's a pic of Charles Glaspies Graffiti with a Super Paint for comparison and my girl again.
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2013, 05:43 PM   #13
jimssnakes0808
very nice

Old 06-14-2013, 05:56 PM   #14
ActionReptiles
Hey Steve I would have to say it might be a low expression calico super paint. What I have seen of super paints is they can be very variable. The lighter color would lead me to believe it has calico in it. Beautiful animal either way. I can't wait for my paint clutches which are on day 51, hopefully something new hiding inside..

Old 06-14-2013, 11:26 PM   #15
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionReptiles View Post
Hey Steve I would have to say it might be a low expression calico super paint. What I have seen of super paints is they can be very variable. The lighter color would lead me to believe it has calico in it. Beautiful animal either way. I can't wait for my paint clutches which are on day 51, hopefully something new hiding inside..
Good luck in your clutches, what are you hoping to hatch?

Old 06-15-2013, 01:11 AM   #16
ActionReptiles
I have a 9 eggs from pastave ghost x paint and another 8 eggs from paint x orange ghost.. So hopefully will have a bunch of paint het ghost stuff. Next year should hopefully have a few different combo super paints as well....

Old 06-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #17
glk832
awesome man really nice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
serpents den, super paint ball python