Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 138 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2017, 11:35 PM   #1371
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
To be honest, reptile industry is historically dominated by European men and women. Some of the guys there, not really the most open minded people in the world. If you look at many of your "supporters" in here, most of them are from really red states. Such as Pennsylvania, the next site of Ruby ridge.

The type of bashing that Ty Paek has taken here is nothing short of what United Airlines did to that Asian doctor.

You guys post my facebook and some of my info here, what does it do? Am I going to get death threats from this?
you really are wrong on SO many levels its not even funny. im amazed you have a job with such an OBVIOUS low IQ and inability to grasp right from wrong

Old 04-11-2017, 11:37 PM   #1372
WebSlave
Warning: And I want everyone to cease with even hinting at derogatory and inflammatory comments made towards each other. Like RIGHT NOW, please.

Old 04-11-2017, 11:38 PM   #1373
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Chris,

I have been living in this country since 1986, have been called racial slurs by every color of people here. Skin is pretty thick by now. Does it matter if I ever met Ty? Does it matter if I am related to Ty? Are you related to David Duke?

I have never met Ty, not related. I'm Chinese, he is Korean.

I have obtained my knowledge from common since. You don't have to be a genius to figure out, ty will probably file libel suit against Michelle from all the things she has said here and in emails/letters to other people.

You are still a racist, but it is ok. It is your right. Just like it is my right to support Ty Park.

Ming (by popular demand).
"Ming" by popular demand? Then why call yourself Mike? If you have been called racial slurs by every color of people here, perhaps you should have picked a less prejudice place to live like every neighborhood I've lived in since I was a tot. You're skin is far from thick. You have suddenly taken the typical, unfounded, accusatory route that most people resort to when they no longer have a legitimate defense.

Old 04-11-2017, 11:43 PM   #1374
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Omg. What about the bashing , name calling , and many threats I've endured on his fb page??? They can all come here and are welcomed to but they won't. Ty posts and only his "friends " are allowed to comment. And he deletes and blocks anyone who is not in support of what he has done. Talk about close minded!!!!

And wth are you talking about death threats?????
Its Ty page, he can do what he wants. I'm sorry for the name bashing from ty's supporters. Us humans are terrible to each other. Stop posting more stuff on here, it just gets Ty's libel suit stronger and stronger.

Old 04-11-2017, 11:54 PM   #1375
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
That's true in lesser civil cases. There's alot of money involved here including court and attorney fees.
I don't mention it often but in 2010 my company was sued for just over $150,000. The judge sent us to mediation. Twice. The plaintiff ultimately dropped the suit.

Old 04-12-2017, 12:03 AM   #1376
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Its Ty page, he can do what he wants. I'm sorry for the name bashing from ty's supporters. Us humans are terrible to each other. Stop posting more stuff on here, it just gets Ty's libel suit stronger and stronger.
Sounds like you're communicating with Ty. And please, don't lump "us humans" with Ty and his supporters. So please, by all means, enlighten this the BOI with your inside info regarding the "libel suit". Must be strong evidence seeing as how you have the self proclaimed authority to tell someone here to "stop posting". Sounds like something Ty would say, if of course he wasn't using his posse to do it for him.

Old 04-12-2017, 12:24 AM   #1377
tlmoon
In in the interests of civil discourse and staying on topic...I think we can all stay above name calling. I think Ming is trying to derail the thread and take the spotlight off Ty, and he seems to be succeeding. Throwing the race card is a great way to divert things.

Ming, for the record if you would actually read the thread, you will see this is about Ty not awarding a Michelle the prize she won. Are you seriously saying that Michelle and everyone would be just dandy if Ty was John Smith from Whiteville, England?? If your answer is yes, please go read ALL THE OTHER BOI threads where all kinds of different people call out scammers, with nothing about race at all. It's pretty obnoxious to come here and basically say that the motivation of anyone who thinks Ty is in the wrong is just racism. Give me a break.

I do want to add, as a person with a less common name, that people joking about your name gets really old, really fast. Chris, I think you were just making a point, but the king cong remark was out of line IMHO. Ming, you don't need to get offended when asked about having different names (common question on the BOI) but no one needs to crack jokes about funny names, either.

Anyway, let's keep holding Ty accountable for cheating Michelle out of her prize.

Old 04-12-2017, 12:32 AM   #1378
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
In in the interests of civil discourse and staying on topic...I think we can all stay above name calling. I think Ming is trying to derail the thread and take the spotlight off Ty, and he seems to be succeeding. Throwing the race card is a great way to divert things.

Ming, for the record if you would actually read the thread, you will see this is about Ty not awarding a Michelle the prize she won. Are you seriously saying that Michelle and everyone would be just dandy if Ty was John Smith from Whiteville, England?? If your answer is yes, please go read ALL THE OTHER BOI threads where all kinds of different people call out scammers, with nothing about race at all. It's pretty obnoxious to come here and basically say that the motivation of anyone who thinks Ty is in the wrong is just racism. Give me a break.

I do want to add, as a person with a less common name, that people joking about your name gets really old, really fast. Chris, I think you were just making a point, but the king cong remark was out of line IMHO. Ming, you don't need to get offended when asked about having different names (common question on the BOI) but no one needs to crack jokes about funny names, either.

Anyway, let's keep holding Ty accountable for cheating Michelle out of her prize.
I am saying this post would not have gone so long if it was John Smith from Whiteville England. Ty hasn't cheated Michelle out of anything yet. Ty thinks Michelle is trying to scam him, Michelle things Ty is scamming her. Let the courts decide. Stop with all this throwing people under the bus.

Old 04-12-2017, 12:35 AM   #1379
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Michelle Stop stalking people! So why is a picture of my profile picture from facebook on this thread? Are we all going to post pictures? Or are just posting picture of Asian people?

Old 04-12-2017, 12:38 AM   #1380
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Sounds like you're communicating with Ty. And please, don't lump "us humans" with Ty and his supporters. So please, by all means, enlighten this the BOI with your inside info regarding the "libel suit". Must be strong evidence seeing as how you have the self proclaimed authority to tell someone here to "stop posting". Sounds like something Ty would say, if of course he wasn't using his posse to do it for him.
Read the last 134 or so pages. Michelle has posted what she has been doing to friends and business partners of Ty. I don't need inside info to come to the conclusion that where will be a defamation/libel case will be coming soon. It is plain as day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu