Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 143 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2017, 11:24 PM   #1421
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
I just read this by turtle man/Ming/mike

He said "Lynn, you are probably disqualified from serving as a juror for the Ty & OP trial"

I don't remember if I said that ty had requested a jury trial . if I didn't say it on here , interesting that it was mentioned
While I don't doubt that Mike is somewhat in Ty's pocket in many regards, I think this might just be coincidence since phrases like 'The jury's still out' etc are common cliches in situations regarding judgment. I wouldn't read more into it than that. I took his post to be that he didn't believe Lynn was an unbiased and fair person to be passing judgment, nothing more.

Old 04-12-2017, 11:45 PM   #1422
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Please show me where I "refused to give him my shipping info??? Please show us.

Again, I never refused to give him my shipping info!!!! (That has been his only argument)
The first time when he asked for it was when he TOLD me he would get one from another Breeder because he only produced the purple albinos "those are worth $5000 I only owe you $2500) I asked him a simple and reasonable question
WHO WAS THE BREEDER AND for a pic. He did NOT want to answer that. Later we find out he couldn't even get them from the undesclosed breeder!!!

The second time
He said give me your shipping info or I am going to auction off the tegu. I asked what tegu. He said it will look like the one in the raffle photo. Mind you the one in he raffle photo was a t- which he had already admitted he didn't produce and he couldn't get any

Yes I did contact the attorney general as that is what they are supposed to be there for. They sent me an email with suggestions to contact other agencies so yes I did contact them. Is that a problem!!?
The depart of agriculture mediation sent ty a letter with 30 days to respond. He didn't respond to that either. They said it is public record.
Hi Michelle,

In your screen shots, Ty asked you for your address. I never saw your address on the screen shot. It corresponds to what Ty said in his one post.

I think it was the right thing to do to contact those Florida agencies to look into this. If he broke Florida law, why didn't any of those agencies file charges against him?

Old 04-12-2017, 11:53 PM   #1423
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Hi Michelle,

In your screen shots, Ty asked you for your address. I never saw your address on the screen shot. It corresponds to what Ty said in his one post.

I think it was the right thing to do to contact those Florida agencies to look into this. If he broke Florida law, why didn't any of those agencies file charges against him?
You never saw my adress on the screen shots is different than you just spluring out that I REFUSED!!! Did you see anywhere in the ss him answer the relavantv? wgo was the breeder and can I see a pic?

The agency's that were helping me were like mediators. They can't make someone do anything. They just try to help MEDIATE an issue. Most businesses will at least respond with a counter. Ty just didn't reaspond!!

With the svc ty and his wife made them believe that I didn't want the tegu

Old 04-12-2017, 11:59 PM   #1424
EdwardK
Quote:
He has not refused to give her the prize. He asked for her address twice to send her the prize. She refused. Have you even read the thread or are you just going off what other people has said? You are so far off base from reality it's pretty amazing.
I think you really need to go back and reread the posted conversations here.... as your argument is that she should have just accepted whatever he was willing to ship her without knowing what she was getting. In short, whether or not she was going to get an equivalent animal as Ty purposely did not answer the question. Ty was required to supply an animal of a specific origin and value as he advertised, he refused to divulge that information so he abrogated the contract which is pretty clear in the statutes that Lucille posted.

Quote:
The OP stated that she reported what Ty did to her to several state agencies in Florida. No criminal charges where ever filed after the investigation, please correct me if I am wrong on this.
So what? Has the statute of limitations run out in those states? Charges can be filed up until the statute of limitations runs out and for some reason you seem to think that the lack of charges means that he is innocent of the charges ... You might want to refresh your understanding of law.

some comments

Ed

Old 04-13-2017, 12:01 AM   #1425
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Clearly your definition of screwing and my definition of screwing are very different.
Not quite 1 year of time, feeding, housing, cleaning, caring, conditioning, looking forward to the time they were old enough to breed, was wasted because in your words, "Ty made a sexing mistake, it happens."

No, not receiving the gender you paid for seems to happen more frequently than not, when buying from Ty.

It was my money, time, & energy, ect. Not yours, all you've invested here is your lip service, it makes one wonder.....

BTW, your definition, and opinion, means absolutely nothing to me.

Michelle, quit getting shook, that's what they're wanting, go find that happy place & smile, it's going to be just fine.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 04-13-2017, 12:08 AM   #1426
Fangthane
Quote:
If he broke Florida law, why didn't any of those agencies file charges against him?
Since the answer is so painfully self-evident, these are rhetorical questions: Are you truly dim enough to believe that every impropriety that's pointed out is actively prosecuted by any given state agency? Do you actually think the raffle's legality has any meaningful relevance to this situation? If there is no follow-through, it's just as likely a matter of some bureaucrats simply deciding it's not worth allocating precious funds to pursue such a relatively insignificant matter.

At any rate, whether or not the raffle ended up being illegal makes zero difference to the status quo. OP won a prize that Ty Park has refused to supply. It's that simple. Whether she was greedy, rude, overly demanding, asked too many questions - whatever your pitiful rationalization may be - you can't righteously justify his decision to leave her with nothing - nor is a judge/jury likely to, I'd think. Contractual obligations don't go away when they cease to be entirely convenient.

Man, if Ty's crowd actually possessed the capacity to employ logic in evaluating a situation, they sure have been real quick to check it at the door. The few feeble arguments that you guys could have possibly tried to exploit have already been shot all to hell and back by numerous posters here. At some point, you people are just going to have to accept that you're simply backing a lame horse.

Old 04-13-2017, 12:28 AM   #1427
Sugarhedgie
lol Lynn I wasn't "shook"
I just can't fathom how Mike, I mean Ming no turtle man keeps posting such ludicrous things like they are facts.

I told him to read and reread post 1, 77. And 418 a while ago.

If someone can't read they can copy it and their phone can read it to them. Then they can just hit replay again and again lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Not quite 1 year of time, feeding, housing, cleaning, caring, conditioning, looking forward to the time they were old enough to bbreed, was wasted because in your words, "Ty made a sexing mistake, it happens."

No, not receiving the gender you paid for seems to happen more frequently than not, when buying from Ty.

It was my money, time, & energy, ect. Not yours, all you've invested here is your lip service, it makes one wonder.....

Michelle, quit getting shook, that's what they're wanting, go find that happy place & smile, it's going to be just fine.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 04-13-2017, 12:46 AM   #1428
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
You never saw my adress on the screen shots is different than you just spluring out that I REFUSED!!! Did you see anywhere in the ss him answer the relavantv? wgo was the breeder and can I see a pic?

The agency's that were helping me were like mediators. They can't make someone do anything. They just try to help MEDIATE an issue. Most businesses will at least respond with a counter. Ty just didn't reaspond!!

With the svc ty and his wife made them believe that I didn't want the tegu
Can you prove that you sent Ty Park your address? A judge might ask you that. Look at from all sides, if he does not have your address, how can he ship anything to you?

Many people call you a victim. Victim generally do not have choices. You did have a choice. When he gave you an ultimatum of this is the last time I am going to ask you for your address. You had a choice. You chose to not to trust him. It appears you chose not to give him your address as well.

Can prove that you did send him your address, & had shipping arrangements and he did not send you the tegu?

Old 04-13-2017, 12:55 AM   #1429
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Not quite 1 year of time, feeding, housing, cleaning, caring, conditioning, looking forward to the time they were old enough to breed, was wasted because in your words, "Ty made a sexing mistake, it happens."

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Last summer, I bought a young female high percentage grand cayman blue iguana and another female "regular" hybrid grand cayman blue iguana from a guy out in Arizona to eventually pair up with my 5 year old "regular" hybrid grand cayman blue iguana from a guy in southern california. He did his best to sex them, am I going flip out if they turned out to be boys? God no. Such is life. There is no reason to loose friends over lizard hoop dreams.

Old 04-13-2017, 01:02 AM   #1430
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardK View Post
So what? Has the statute of limitations run out in those states? Charges can be filed up until the statute of limitations runs out and for some reason you seem to think that the lack of charges means that he is innocent of the charges ... You might want to refresh your understanding of law.

some comments

Ed
Ed, isn't innocent until prove guilty in a court of law also part of law?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu