Ugly guys need luvin too! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 02-28-2006, 02:14 AM   #21
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
thats what you get in alabama

Beside the ultra cheap property and super low taxes, yep.

Old 02-28-2006, 06:56 AM   #22
crotalusadamanteus
I don't know, I have known a few a hot chicks that just dropped right into My lap.

What you need, besides the change of outlook on yourself, is a babe magnet. Meet Sati.......

She's got Me 3 numbers in less than a month. Of course, I am enjoying the single life right now, so Maybe I should give YOU the numbers. HA HA

Rick

Old 02-28-2006, 10:55 AM   #23
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
They do if you have a fistful of dollar bills..

Only problem with that is quite simple. They are all nuts. No maybe or sort of about it. Pure nuts, as in stab you in an argument, slash your tires when mad at you, burn your house down nuts!!

Tip on finding sane chick. Don't look.

Tip for getting massive attention from hot chicks with biological clocks hammering away. Borrow a friends toddler and take it to the park.

Tip on being miserable in a relationship. Date a stripper.
Wow Brian, talk about looking for love in all the wrong places......I've never burned a man's house down, slashed tires, or stabbed anyone........
But I will agree with you on the stripper thing...........ridden hard and put away wet.....

Old 03-01-2006, 06:05 PM   #24
Fangthane
Ugh..I didn't realize this got bumped back up til right now. I don't really think I've been slamming myself..I'm just very honest and realistic by nature. I try to call it like I see it. I have to agree with bcfos on this one..
"They do if you have a fistful of dollar bills..

Only problem with that is quite simple. They are all nuts. No maybe or sort of about it. Pure nuts, as in stab you in an argument, slash your tires when mad at you, burn your house down nuts!!

Tip on finding sane chick. Don't look. "

ZenReptiles was right in that I'm not looking at all anymore. Other than the slim chance of running into someone interesting on here or other forums, I've already more or less conceded defeat. That being said, there's still an open invitation to anyone that wants to get to know me.
I decided to go a different direction with my "babe magnet". I figured if ANYTHING was gonna get me some attention it'd be this thing..I was wrong.

Old 03-01-2006, 06:38 PM   #25
crotalusadamanteus
Nice car. Much better than mine, but it don't stop Me.
And some advice, If you DO find a girl who is all about how nice your car is, SMOKE THE TIRES GETTING OUTA THERE. Unless you like them materialistic. ???

Rick

Old 03-01-2006, 07:05 PM   #26
Fangthane
Right now it's a nice yard ornament..the rustang's out of commission. "If you DO find a girl who is all about how nice your car is, SMOKE THE TIRES GETTING OUTA THERE. Unless you like them materialistic. ??? " I couldn't agree more. I'm not down with the materialism..even though it does seem to be the norm nowadays. I'd already given up on ms. Right by the time I got the car..by that point I was more interested in ms. Right NOW.

Old 03-01-2006, 08:32 PM   #27
ZenReptiles
Awww, you just need to find yourself a nice little groovy hippie chick.

Old 03-01-2006, 08:48 PM   #28
Fangthane
All of the hippie chicks I've known all had hairier legs than mine. Tempting..but NO!

Old 03-01-2006, 09:15 PM   #29
ZenReptiles
Ha ha ha! Maybe I'm thinking of modern free spirits then....

Old 03-02-2006, 12:18 AM   #30
ladyserpent7
richard....hes soooooo cute..........i love him...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!