Info who knows well allen belcher big daddy's - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:15 PM   #61
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
If Allen is still posting on Kingsnake. I recommend you put a complaint against him through them as well. This situation is just ridiculous!
will do

Old 06-22-2010, 06:21 PM   #62
ballpythonmorph
Another:

Da Christian Ball Python Morph
A bigdadyballroom@aol.com
Data 22/06/2010
Re:

you want to understand that I do not have more Allen customers, what I fill up? Who wage the animals that I order you? I have had to give back all money 2500$ to my customers, the customers cannot wait for 1 year, sends to me the animals and when I have sold for your account I send money to you, it goes well thus? Mike knows well I, is an honest person who says truth, does not want to pass from victim absolutely… what orders you? Which animals? From me they order only animals that arrive to hamm show, not more from America want to understand, it? You had to quickly say me, wants 1 year for having cites, if not to succeed to send me, you do not have to take engagements… from these money mike and we close all… you hold the money that you have spold for cites…
Da: bigdadyballroom@aol.com
A: "Christian Ball Python Morph" info@ballpythonmorph75.it
Cc:
Data: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:48:55 +0000
Oggetto: Re:

Christian I did not break our agreement. You did! You tell untrue tales on the forums and make out like you are a victim. I have been nice enough to allow you to get 2010 snakes to fill the cities. If you choose not to take this coarse then you loose your deposit. I talked with Mike and even he said wow when he heard my offer and you refusing. Your pride is what is in the way of you doing the original deal. You know why none of the larger breeders are saying anything bad about me on the forums. It is because a lot of them buy from me and know my snakes. You are not the first person who tried to bully me on the forums and I am certain you will not be the last. You can send me a list of the snakes you are looking for and I will price it for you or you can loose your deposit. I will not continue to respond to you asking for money back. I will start to erase your emails and not respond. If you decide not to fill your 12 snake order then you loose your deposit. This offer is all I am willing to do and is a one time offer. I feed, cleaned and housed over 10,000.00 in snakes for you and now I am out the remainder of my money. If you want to send me a list and get good prices on 2010 babies then let's do this. If you do not then it is you who broke the agreement and you loose your deposit. I have done everything on my end as I said I would. Now the ball is in your court. What are you going to do?
Allen

Data 22/06/2010
Re:

you want to fill up the cites, with 12 animals? Ok no problem it does send to me 12 ancestral females baby…

Da: bigdadyballroom@aol.com
A: "Christian Ball Python Morph" info@ballpythonmorph75.it
Cc:
Data: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:19:38 +0000
Oggetto: Re:

If you want to act stupid and play games with me I am not going to reply. I talked with Mike and gave you a great solution to take 2010 babies at 2010 pricing. If you want to act stupid I am done and will no longer reply to you. I am not playing games here and I will not continue to respond to you if you continue to act silly.

Data 23/06/2010
Re:

from there it does not go allen you also to you? It explains to me, the stupid game you make it you here, not I, I must fill up by force with morph? I do not have customers now and I do not have 12 animals to take… does not accept the normal schools? Why? It explains… my customers do not want animals 2010 have waited for 1 year

they are without words, wants to fill up by force cites with 12 animals and chip ax 12 ancestral females, clever the boy does not want to put the morph within…

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!