Good Guy Ray Bueno & Bueno Brothers Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
Southern Wolf
Ray Bueno & Bueno Brothers Reptiles

A couple of weeks ago I placed an ad trying to sell off a group of Leos. Ray contacted me from that ad and asked if I would be willing to trade my leos for a boa morph. Im not huge into boa's but I entertained the thought and emailed him back and asked what he had in mind along with photos.

He responded promptly with a few that he was willing to trade for my leo group. The one that caught my eye I really didnt need. I am already heavy on females and was looking for a couple of specific males. Throughout the day I kept coming back to the photo of that female boa, and then I contacted him again for more info on her along with an additional photo.

He responded with a photo he just took and he said she was a very laid back snake.

We worked out the details of the trade via email and talked once on the phone. He then shipped out on a Monday. I was to ship out my leos to him once the boa arrived.

Once I got the package and opened it up... I couldn't believe what I saw. She was stunning. Even nicer than the photos showed.... and her attitude... He was right on the money. None of the rest of my boas are this laid back and its a welcomed change.

I wouldnt hesitate for a moment to do business again with Ray. He is a good guy and delivered what he promised.

My new girl

Thanks Ray!

Old 06-22-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
Lee Herps
Looking to buy a new boa from Ray. Wondering if anyone else would like to share their experience with him?

Thanks, Lee

Old 06-22-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
mdc
Ray is the most honest, standup guy I've met in this business. You can't go wrong dealing with him.

Matt Crabe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!