Info Joe Bryant (Fastz28) use caution! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #91
thereticranch
He shipped it FedEx (for the record). So far none of the repayment money has arrived yet either. I'll give him through the weekend.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:41 PM   #92
StrictlyExotics
Good luck Greg!

Old 05-20-2010, 04:50 PM   #93
Hybridbird
I hope this works out for you Greg.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:20 PM   #94
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereticranch View Post
He shipped it FedEx (for the record). So far none of the repayment money has arrived yet either. I'll give him through the weekend.
Just in case anyone missed it the first time.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:49 PM   #95
Cp3_Pythons
Greg Im sorrry to hear you had to go through this I hope everything resolves it selfself and the seller is serious about the refund. I have to agree Greg and everyone else when I say the packaging method used was horrible.

Old 05-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #96
paulWTAMU
all for a white phase albino. Sheesh Sorry this happened to you.

Old 05-21-2010, 12:20 AM   #97
chongorojo
We can only hope that this is and was his last and only snake to ever ship! The whole packing job was great if your shipping waded up news paper....!

Old 05-21-2010, 12:39 AM   #98
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by anendeloflorien View Post
Wonder who we may have partially to thank for that! Thanks toolbag!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anendeloflorien View Post
So it's just a coincidence then that a couple weeks prior to UPS stopping us from shipping any snakes that this guy let a snake (a retic no less) escape somewhere in a UPS facility or truck? I'm not saying there couldn't have been other cases but it sure does seem like a little more than a coincidence to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereticranch View Post
Shouldn't you be saying something, Adam?

Old 05-21-2010, 01:41 AM   #99
brd7666
Well, I just read this whole thread and I can tell you this. I was introduced to Greg and his wife several years ago by my buddy Ben at one of the reptile shows here in Florida. I can tell you that Greg would never lie about something like this. I have never seen Greg's retic collection, but my buddy Ben has told me about it. If anyone even thinks that Greg would try to pull a fast one here, you had better guess again. Especially for a measly $200.00.

Greg and his wife are some of the nicest and friendliest people you could ever meet.

I can't believe the way the seller shipped the snake, and the circumstances surrounding the whole thing. Notice I said shipped the snake. lol

Now my opinion (I love this part) lol

I think he chose two day shipping because he knew the snake would not die during transit, because the snake was never in the box to begin with. I believe it was a staged event from the beginning. This way it looks like the shipping company beat up the box, blah blah blah, and oh no, the snake got loose.

The creativity of scammers never ceases to amaze me. They always seem to think they are smarter then everyone else.

Greg, I really hope you get your money back. Somehow I get the feeling he is just blowing smoke, but I hope I am wrong. Good luck.

Old 06-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #100
thereticranch
Latest update: Joe Bryant (Fastz28 on here and other forums) has never made a single repayment to me for the lost albino retic and now his phone is no longer a working number. If anyone happens to know him or finds him online somewhere tell him to drop me a line (I won't hold my breathe).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!