Holy Crap - Someone Died - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:50 AM   #61
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
Bankruptcy provides protection from creditors. Its that simple.

I know what I am talking about.
I don't believe that you do.

Quote:
Rich, I suggest you re check what you think is correct about bankruptcies and you will see that I happen to be correct.... JERRY
I don't believe that you are.

Yes, bankruptcy proceedings protect a debtor from his or her creditors, that is true, but what does that have to do with YOU, Jerry? You aren't filing bankruptcy, are you? You are not a creditor to Ben, you are a DEBTOR in relation to him. YOU are not protected in a bankruptcy filed by someone you may owe money to.

Quote:
creditor: a person or firm to whom money is due (opposed to debtor).

debtor: a person who is in debt or under financial obligation to another (opposed to creditor).
Sorry, but even if Ben would declare bankruptcy, the court appointed trustee of the proceedings is STILL going to come after the debt he claims you owe.

Trust me, I DO know what you are trying to accomplish here. But I don't think Ben is going to fall for it one bit.

Old 10-16-2012, 05:16 AM   #62
KNOBTAIL
The answer

Lets see how this works out once the reports are in. Archbold assumed no risk from eating the roach, but if it was tainted or poisoned the Ben Siegel shop would be liable.

The participation of the individuals were invited under the iimpression that these bugs were bred and kept under sanitary conditions. It is implied that everything was safe. It was not.

I dont need anyone else reading into these posts any longer.. I will stop and be finished until further information comes forth.

Siegel should have done his homework more thourouly before opening this to the public. For sure Archbold would NOT have participated had he known thje potential dangers. Thats why There will be a suit. Either on the store, or Ben or both.

This act of eating these bugs was an implied saftety gimmick for all to attend, not an implied possibilty for illness or death. Then no one would have participated.

Above everything else, there was a loss of life, there will be some recovery. rest assured. That can only come about through some kind of settlement. He will be sued... Good night.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #63
Lucille
Quote:
I will stop and be finished until further information comes forth.
Jerry, I'm so glad you have agreed to stop your uninformed speculation. I believe your only reason for these speculative diatribes was to pressure Ben in the hopes that he would not stand up to your attempt to bully your way out of your debt to him for a lizard that I believe is still alive.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:20 AM   #64
KNOBTAIL
Lucille

Your not to bright. End of discussion.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #65
bloodybaroness
Quote:
Let me fix that for you.

"You are not too bright." Or conversely "You're not too bright."

At least be grammatically correct in your bullying triad, lord knows all your other facts are wrong.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:31 AM   #66
sanguine_mercantile
Quote:
I dont need anyone else reading into these posts any longer.. I will stop and be finished until further information comes forth.
???

Quote:
Since you responded yet again, despite numerous assurances otherwise, we can safely assume you have something pertinent and insightful to add?

Old 10-16-2012, 09:36 AM   #67
viborero
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguine_mercantile View Post

Since you responded yet again, despite numerous assurances otherwise, we can safely assume you have something pertinent and insightful to add?
It's all pride now. He has no argument, he has no case, and he has no sense. All he's doing now is lashing out like an injured animal in a corner.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:58 AM   #68
Lucille
Quote:
.. I will stop and be finished until further information comes forth.
Another lie.

Quote:
End of discussion.

This so far is the second 'end of discussion', see above.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #69
Mimmieux
Don't worry Jerry, thanks to you we all are well educated about how Ben will be sued. Who would've known? You certainly are a hero.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:41 AM   #70
Lucille
Quote:
Leave me alone.
You are a real control freak besides being a bully. Jerry 'I have to have the last word' Tresser. If you want to be left alone, pay your debt and stop posting.

If you keep on posting, and keep up these tactics I believe you initiated to harm Ben and avoid your responsibilities, I'll stay on you like white on rice, as will others who see through your behavior.

Fauna is a community, a family. All sorts of weirdness and strange behavior and even the occasional tiff are overlooked. But your lying and bullying of many and your attempts to take down Ben, that's a different story, and can't be overlooked.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!