This is Really a Shame! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 09-13-2008, 04:18 PM   #81
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
Go though his posts, when someone that doesn't know me and wasn't here with me posts as if they have first-hand knowledge of anything I do have done or been taught, and I know what they are saying is wrong then it constitutes a LIE.
Out of his three posts. id like to see where there is a lie? Maybe exaggeration, but i see no lies. A difference of opinions yes. No lies.

Old 09-13-2008, 04:22 PM   #82
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Deb~ a little sugar coated friendly advice~ I hope you take it friendly the way it's intended........

Consider stopping now before you dig the pit your falling in any deeper. Just step away~ maybe appoligise for the LIE part and then just step away from the keyboard. Your just digging this deeper and deeper.

Old 09-13-2008, 05:35 PM   #83
jasballs
Quote:
Go though his posts, when someone that doesn't know me and wasn't here with me posts as if they have first-hand knowledge of anything I do have done or been taught, and I know what they are saying is wrong then it constitutes a LIE.
I see this happen often. Another person with ten snakes that think they know everything! Deb most every post on every forum you make I laugh at. Your really not as Smart as you think.. Kinda pathetic if you ask me.. But, thats for a different time and place. Back to Bryon being a "liar" LMAO!! Deb even your avatar proves you have something on your shoulder. Whats your problem? Why do you hate so much??

Old 09-13-2008, 05:44 PM   #84
Dr Owens
Quote:
But following this train of thought, the doctor can talk about his degree, why can't I talk about mine? I worked hard for mine too!
Who is "the doctor" that you're referring to?

Old 09-13-2008, 05:54 PM   #85
hhmoore
lol - I think it's Dr Phil
They were on a bit of a tangent earlier

Old 09-13-2008, 06:04 PM   #86
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
lol - I think it's Dr Phil
They were on a bit of a tangent earlier
Yeah...I wasn't sure if it was Dr Phil or me. I wanted to clarify before I called someone a liar.

However, to answer Deborah's earlier question...

Deborah,
Dr. Phil talks about his degree because he has a PhD! Is the difference between that and a bachelors degree not evident?

Old 09-13-2008, 06:10 PM   #87
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Or someone that does not have a college degree to not be intelligent?
All I know is that if someone did make that statement...well, the statement alone would serve as evidence of their idiocy.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #88
Serafim
Quote:
Bryon, you need help. I have seen the way you exaggerate and flat out lie in order to impress someone that doesn't know you that you are right. A simple mistake on my part for which you want to hound me to death until I say "OH MY GOD,YOU WERE RIGHT!!" I have said what I wanted to say to the people that COUNT. You were not with me when I was at the Vet, so you are LYING again.

You need to cut this loose and go after the bad guys instead of hounding me until I say what you want me to say. I am not going to say anything, for the simple fact that I don't HAVE to. I am a grown woman, I am not a bad guy and people CULL their animals so beating me to death because I lost 2 underweight twins that I was trying to save (even if I was doing it wrong) doesn't exactly make you a hero. I have already explained what I needed to explain and I am sorry that it wasn't enough for you; but that's really too bad isn't it?

You are here, giving out advice and you haven't admitted to the list of things that you have done wrong. If a friend asked me something that would be different, but who are you? I can share my mistakes with a friend, I can share them with someone that asks for help..it escapes me why after you've seen the video that you want to continue till I say what you want me to say.

BTW: I didn't have to email the person, I didn't have to do anything. I post pictures whenever I want that I have an opinion on (in fact, others and myself post videos of people doing idiotic things all the time; I am quite sure that you have too) did you also contact those complete strangers and personally butt into their business??

p.s. Don't exaggerate, do you KNOW that he feels idiotic? Has someone, perhaps to start trouble, directed him over here? But why would anyone do something like that? Do I need to go though the 1001 pictures that are posted and judge everyone that has called this or that person an idiot for what they were doing?? It seems to me that there's one set of rules for you and another for me.
I cannot figure you out Deb. You are pretty quick to jump on someone who is not doing things the way you would do them. I have kept many species of snakes in setups just like the one pictured in your original post. Guess that makes me a pitiful keeper or I guess I should feel shame. Well I have learned by listening to others that my way of doing things is not always the best way. That's part of learning.

Bryon is no liar and he is quick to say what is on his mind. I admire Bryon for that and He has helped me alot with my animals. I normally would avoid getting into any thread you started but I needed something to do today. Yes my life is boring. From my point of view your posts are always aimed at making yourself look superior to us less educated herpers. Truth in the matter is your still learning yourself. Try and listen more often and stop acting like your perfect.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:28 PM   #89
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Bryon, you need help. I have seen the way you exaggerate and flat out lie in order to impress someone that doesn't know you that you are right. A simple mistake on my part for which you want to hound me to death until I say "OH MY GOD,YOU WERE RIGHT!!" I have said what I wanted to say to the people that COUNT. You were not with me when I was at the Vet, so you are LYING again.
Liar? Where have I lied? You've said a lot yes , even going so far as to edit your posts to make it look it better if it didn't work out the first time. How well do you know me to make a claim that I exaggerate anything I've said? How well do you know all the info I've offered to know that I have exaggerated?

[
Quote:
As my Vet did it, the direct entry..straightest entry to the stomach is straight. He used a rubber tube. I was afraid to use a rubber tube (I might have punctured something...the tubes where rounded, smooth and long enough to go over the air pipe to the throat and down into the stomach. When the snake twisted, he blocked the point of entry and if I had not pushed the food back down it might have clogged his air tube and more than likely killed him..those vids do not show exactly how small those hatchlings were and I am going by my OWN experience. (Usually, I had someone helping (had visitors living with me at the time). Unfortunately THIS time, it was just me alone doing everything. (my friends hands were busy and I didn't think to ask for help until things went wrong with the SECOND video. In this second video, which is posted, the feeding went wrong, I do not see how that means that I did it wrong.
Your words from post #15. YOU watched your vet do it properly but chose not to. YOU posted the worst of the 3 videos on YOUR site and took it down and Seamus started the other thread. How did I lie? Its obvious from your post that you are admitting to have watched your vet do a proper tubing. How did I manage to lie about that?

Quote:
You need to cut this loose and go after the bad guys instead of hounding me until I say what you want me to say. I am not going to say anything, for the simple fact that I don't HAVE to. I am a grown woman, I am not a bad guy and people CULL their animals so beating me to death because I lost 2 underweight twins that I was trying to save (even if I was doing it wrong) doesn't exactly make you a hero. I have already explained what I needed to explain and I am sorry that it wasn't enough for you; but that's really too bad isn't it?
Its not too bad for me at all. Culling doesn't bother me , I've done it before. Trying to save an animal doesn't bother me either , I've done it. What bothers me is some know it all noob that hides behind a degree thinking she can twist and curl anything to keep from admitting she screwed up. I'm not saying an attempt to save the animal should never have been tried but if said Know-It-All had bothered to ask a question or do some research other less invasive ways could have been found. As long as I or others feel that any advice you give is questionable , we will freely point out when you are wrong. If you feel the need to argue your point , we will freely show you how little you truly know.

Quote:
You are here, giving out advice and you haven't admitted to the list of things that you have done wrong. If a friend asked me something that would be different, but who are you? I can share my mistakes with a friend, I can share them with someone that asks for help..it escapes me why after you've seen the video that you want to continue till I say what you want me to say.
What do you think I want you say? You've shown a cavalier attitude that when you are wrong you will refuse to admit it. Some of us have been around long enough to see piss poor advice spread from the mouths of imbeciles that have cost others the lives of their animals. The video you posted and your attitude towards it has you on my list to watch the advice that you give as it may need to be corrected. Grow up and get over it.

Try checking my posts , all of them. Find any where I dodged an accusation. Find any where I lied. I've admitted to a great many things on this forum and others.

Quote:
BTW: I didn't have to email the person, I didn't have to do anything. I post pictures whenever I want that I have an opinion on (in fact, others and myself post videos of people doing idiotic things all the time; I am quite sure that you have too) did you also contact those complete strangers and personally butt into their business??
You didn't have to post the link and raise the question of that person needing to do research when YOU yourself obviously need to do more as well. Where have I butted in oh Miss " I got an opinion , can't I post my opinion." Is it OK for you post freely but others just absolutely must keep quiet if we don't agree or side with you? Doubt it. Is this your second face coming to show its true colors? You've complained on this thread about others putting words in your mouth yet you'll freely do it to others without any hesitation. Can't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

Quote:
p.s. Don't exaggerate, do you KNOW that he feels idiotic? Has someone, perhaps to start trouble, directed him over here? But why would anyone do something like that? Do I need to go though the 1001 pictures that are posted and judge everyone that has called this or that person an idiot for what they were doing?? It seems to me that there's one set of rules for you and another for me.
Break out your degree or read a book on reading comprehension Deb. The idiotic comment was clearly directed towards you. You called a pet owner on needing to do research and now your panties are in a wad when your called on failing to do the same and even at one point having a video posted on your site that showed the improper way to tube feed or use a pinky pump.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:54 PM   #90
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
Liar? Where have I lied? You've said a lot yes , even going so far as to edit your posts to make it look it better if it didn't work out the first time.
Which is always irritating if she edits it during someone else typing out a response to what she had written to begin with. It leaves these bizzare disjointed comments on the part of the person replying and occassionally she'll then respond as if she had never made the edit; accusing others of spontaneously attacking her or denying responsibility for something she herself had written (and then hidden, but not till after a few people read it).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!