Possible Changes to Contribuitor Level account? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-23-2009, 07:14 AM   #21
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
If you want to get into a pissing match... we can take it to hell. I had an idea... and ran it by Rich via PM... he asked me to post it here.
Pissing match? You seem to be the one who is getting pissy. Besides, you do not have the bladder capacity to get into a pissing match with me so I will decline your invitation and will save you the embarrassment.

Quote:
I dont know how you can come off and say anything is NOT appreciated. In business you try and come up with new ideas on how to do stuff that MIGHT....just might set you apart from everyone else.
I say that you don't appreciate the time, effort, money and risk Rich has put into this site, that you are using to advertise your business and sell your animals for free, because you have not contributed a measly $25 to show your appreciation.

Quote:
And since apparently you dont like to read ideas that MIGHT be contrary to your own... here's an idea. UTILIZE THE IGNORE BUTTON in your control panel.
You may want to heed your own advice seeing as my replies have gotten under your skin as much as they have.

Quote:
Lets talk about loyalty.

You've been a member here since Nov 06 and only have 163 posts.
I've been a member here since Sep 08 with 614 posts.

Who's more loyal to Fauna.... I can tell you this much... you may have dropped a little coin... but I have put in more time here and contributed more.
Well all the above is a bunch of garbage, especially your claim to have contributed more. BTW, if he has been a member since Nov '06 and you since Sept '08, he has put in more time. But if we were to use your measuring stick then you do not even rate compared to me. I have more posts (well over ten times as many as you), I have been here since Nov '03 (close to 5 years longer than you) and I even dropped a little coin. BTW, when over 10% of your posts are classifieds your true number of posts would be even less. And no, none of my posts are classifieds.

Still want to talk about loyalty?

Old 11-23-2009, 08:19 AM   #22
hhmoore
There really isn't any reason for this thread to turn adversarial, whether one agrees with the ideas presented or not. Please try to keep things constructive.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:31 AM   #23
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Please try to keep things constructive.
The steep slope of the A-frame roof is designed to help heavy snow to slide to the ground, instead of remaining on top of the house and weighing it down. The steep roof also provides maximum efficiency for air conditioning and lower wind resistance. At the same time, the sloped roof provides two other benefits. It creates a half floor at the top of the house which can be used for lofts or storage space, and the roof extends down either to the ground or to the top of the foundation, thus minimizing the amount of exterior maintenance required on the house.

..... just trying to keep things constructive.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:40 AM   #24
hhmoore
What was that thing I read........

oh yeah
Go pi$$ up a rope, Sammy

oops, I hope that didn't come off as adversarial

Old 11-23-2009, 08:48 AM   #25
shrap
Lmao...... and good morning to you too, Harald!!

-begin off topic chatter-

Hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving Holiday, my friend!

-end off topic chatter-

Old 11-23-2009, 09:15 AM   #26
WebSlave
Sigh.......

Old 11-23-2009, 12:43 PM   #27
tinmantribe5
Oh beg my pardon
OH ya have a nice Day............................

Old 11-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #28
tinmantribe5
Davids got a bigger stick than you do ... Na na nana na

Old 11-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #29
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Sigh.......
Yeah, I know, Rich....but it seemed like the right response at the time (still does, actually )

Back to business.
Tinmantribe5,
When I saw your PM'd response, I had somewhat hoped you'd be a big enough person to follow up in this thread...(hint, hint)

Old 11-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #30
lanceheads
Funny post Sammy! and no Kevin, you don't want to get in a pissing match with DAND, because you won't win and one of the mod's will have to come in with a mop/bucket and clean everything up.!

Randal Berry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!