Status check on health of this site. - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-03-2007, 09:33 AM   #261
hhmoore
There's an upside?? what an optimist

Old 12-03-2007, 09:39 AM   #262
Cat_72
Optimist?

I've been called a lot of things, but I can't recall having been labeled as an optimist....

Old 12-03-2007, 06:43 PM   #263
The BoidSmith
In all honesty I'm really very selective when it comes to impulse buys nowadays. That includes trying to avoid temptations (hey, the flesh is weak, particularly when it comes to reptiles). If I don't see it I don't have the urge to nuy it. Currently I'm looking more at my needs than my wants. And, yes I have felt the crunch in the budget also. So it's better to have less animals/projects well taken care of than try purchase everything under the sun. Maybe things will change in the near future, but for the time being I have slowed down. Winter in the tundra helps too as there is no way to ship 100% safely.

Regards,

Old 09-27-2009, 12:03 AM   #264
j walker
i am confused, is there now a charge for posting in the classifieds ?,as i recently posted in the classifieds and no appearant charge was required ? do i now owe money and i am not aware of it ? if so please send me an email. thank you

Old 09-27-2009, 12:33 AM   #265
hhmoore
The classifieds were a paid service for a relatively brief period, John. You responded to an old thread.

Old 09-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #266
j walker
right , sorry i should have bothered to look at the date , i will donate in the near futer none the less

Old 09-27-2009, 12:36 PM   #267
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by j walker View Post
right , sorry i should have bothered to look at the date , i will donate in the near futer none the less

Old 09-27-2009, 02:20 PM   #268
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
The classifieds were a paid service for a relatively brief period, John. You responded to an old thread.
Yes, that is correct. I tried the paid classifieds for a year, and it just did not go over well. I had a LOT more paid memberships during that time, but the actual participation on this site was dropping like a rock. It was just a matter of time before that would have killed this site completely.

So I stopped that requirement. Of course, the drawback is that there is absolutely NO verification at all of who posts ads here. So you are all on your own in that department. Just be careful about who you do business with and know who and where you are sending your money. If the name used on the account here is different from who you are actually sending your money to, I would be VERY cautious about doing that sort of thing if I were in your shoes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!