FaunaClassifieds upgrade now in progress - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #91
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
That image
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...s/demon01b.gif

shows you are a member of the hell forum.
Maybe not. It doesn't appear on some of the other people that use that forum.

Old 09-19-2008, 04:20 PM   #92
PoohMac
cool, I was like what the Hell! is that.......I answered my own question and didn't even know it. LOL

Old 09-19-2008, 04:26 PM   #93
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I thought it was a dogs face and I've been trying to figure out how to get rid of it. A dragon? Your sure? I still don't like it.

Old 09-19-2008, 04:32 PM   #94
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
I thought it was a dogs face and I've been trying to figure out how to get rid of it. A dragon? Your sure? I still don't like it.
If someone could forward to me a better pic of a dragon's head (.gif with transparent background, no more than 120 pixels wide) I will change it. That's what I could come up with in the spare few moments I had when I thought of doing this.....

Old 09-19-2008, 04:32 PM   #95
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Maybe not. It doesn't appear on some of the other people that use that forum.

It just appeared on mine between one post and the next, perhaps everyone has not been accounted for yet?

Old 09-19-2008, 04:35 PM   #96
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
If someone could forward to me a better pic of a dragon's head (.gif with transparent background, no more than 120 pixels wide) I will change it. That's what I could come up with in the spare few moments I had when I thought of doing this.....
I do 3D graphic pictures with a program called Poser and have several different dragons. If you would like I could render a few and run them by for your perusal just let me know what size you would like or I can render them large and you can pick one I could resize.

Let me know, I can render quite a few before say 9:00pm eastern.

Edit: by large I meant say 640x640 so you could see details, then resize to 120.

Old 09-19-2008, 04:37 PM   #97
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas View Post
I do 3D graphic pictures with a program called Poser and have several different dragons. If you would like I could render a few and run them by for your perusal just let me know what size you would like or I can render them large and you can pick one I could resize.

Let me know, I can render quite a few before say 9:00pm eastern.

Edit: by large I meant say 640x640 so you could see details, then resize to 120.
Sure. But bear in mind that the file size has to be very small so it doesn't bog down the system.

Sorry guys, I'm trying to play with the new features between working with the animals, so changes will happen at the drop of a hat.....

Old 09-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #98
LakesideBoas
No problem on the file size and the image quality will be fine. I have six or so good looking dragons so be expecting a couple e-mails with three attachments about 9:00!

I think you'll all like them!

Old 09-19-2008, 04:58 PM   #99
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas View Post
No problem on the file size and the image quality will be fine. I have six or so good looking dragons so be expecting a couple e-mails with three attachments about 9:00!

I think you'll all like them!

Old 09-19-2008, 05:15 PM   #100
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I turned those features off - too much clutter for me....and I'm not a social networking kind of guy. Nothing personal to any of my friends that sent invites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Well, I thought I disabled them all...
I don't get emails for the "friends" requests, but I still get message notifications. Hopefully there is a way to shut that off, and I just haven't found it yet. If not, I'll have to change the last line of my signature to "No, I won't be your friend - please don't ask".

Again, to the friends that have sent requests to me: no offense, and nothing personal, I just don't want to utilize that option.
LOL.. I was just thinking we might have you welcome and be in the friends list of all new registrations. Just like myspace. To make sure all know the features and benefits of the site. You can be fauna's "Tom".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fauna upgrade, faunaclassifieds