Moderator (s) needed - apply within, please. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #91
LauraB
First, thank you. I'm flabbergasted to be among the nominees - especially since they're definitely more deserving and worthy than I.

I didn't post here before now because, frankly, I (exactly like everyone else) am really bummed over Chuck and what his poor family has to go through. It's just such a loss.

That said, thanks very much for the PM (letting me know about my nomination and this thread) and thanks for remembering me. With all the other superlative folks in the running, I think I will just respecfully let the better guy or girl win the mod spot.

Good luck to all - a better group couldn't have been chosen!

Old 03-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #92
LauraB
"let" didn't come out right ... you guys know what I mean.

Old 03-23-2010, 09:33 PM   #93
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
I definitely agree with the nomination of Laura and/or Bryan.
I'm going to respectfully decline. It is appreciated but I'm on sabbatical from forum drama and I'm kinda liking being able to put the keyboard away for as long I choose.

Old 03-23-2010, 09:41 PM   #94
TattooLost
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas View Post
I'm going to respectfully decline. It is appreciated but I'm on sabbatical from forum drama and I'm kinda liking being able to put the keyboard away for as long I choose.
Well... you're still my boy, Blue!

Old 03-23-2010, 09:59 PM   #95
TattooLost
I'm getting old and forgetful, so forgive me. But I forgot a very good candidate I'd like to nominate.

Randall_Turner

And he better accept darnit!

Old 03-23-2010, 10:00 PM   #96
WiseReptiles
All I can say is wow that others have nominated us. With that being said I will accept the nomination. Good luck to everyone!

Jeff

Old 03-23-2010, 10:29 PM   #97
Randall Turner
Thanks Rick, but I'm too opinionated (hard enough not to be a tool on some other forums) to have power put in my hand.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #98
TattooLost
Drats... foiled again!

Old 03-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #99
Shadera
Rawr, Deadpool bites his tongue for no one!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:12 PM   #100
Mistyck
Miss Tuniwha - Brandi Hockaday
Polasian - Nicholas Hrabowski
Dand - David Gruning

I think any other mods that we can get on here to help the current mods out is a great thing. What a wonderful idea to have the board members help decide who to put in as a mod.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread