Reptile depot - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2003, 07:21 PM   #1
trikieniki143
Angry Reptie deopt

They try to scam people i swar, just please stay away from them. i orderd a russian tortoise and i had been waiting a week, i call and the only thing that they say is you never put in the criedt card information.. liarsssss o my god iam mad, i paid for someting i'll never recive. please stay away from reptile depot thanks

Old 07-30-2003, 07:29 PM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
My purchase went smoothly

I have not ordered any animals from Reptile Depot, but I did make an on-line order for supplies earlier this year. The prices were fair, and the order arrived promptly.

Old 07-30-2003, 07:39 PM   #3
chondrogal
my order fine also

Posting your full name is mandatory in this forum and the thread may be deleted if you don't comply.

I also placed orders with Reptile Depot in the past for supplies and had my credit card order processed promptly and shipped very quickly with no problems. I am thinking that an error was probably made on the order page or something went wrong as you were inputting your information.

It is a very easy thing to check with your credit card company to see if this item has even been billed to your account. If it has been billed then you may have a legitimate complaint against Reptile Depot. If it hasn't been charged, you have made a hasty decision to come here and post this thread.

Cathy Maynard

Old 07-31-2003, 12:57 AM   #4
trikieniki143
Ingards to reptile depot

My name is niki smith, and i have seen meny poor issuses with them on this fourm. and no it was on there part i checked my creidt card stament just to make sure. I m just doing what i think i should do and try to warn people about them, i dont see how wrong that is. your action may have gone smooth by mine i got ripped off, and they wont return my calls. sorry but iam not happy!

Old 07-31-2003, 01:00 AM   #5
trikieniki143
Just someting i fergot

And y are you being mean to me when i was just trying to help some one else, beleive me i try'd everything i could before makeing this post. but you think that i just jumped too it, thanks you make me feel just as good as they did.

Old 07-31-2003, 01:12 AM   #6
dwedeking
Niki,

No one was being mean. Just making sure that it was a legitimate gripe and not a simple misunderstanding. While it seems you would not speak poorly of a company without a legitimate issue there are those out there that would bad mouth their competition to get ahead while appearing as a legitimate customer (reason for the full name rule). We govern ourselves for the most part here and everyone was just pointing you in the right direction on how this site works.

If the charge is on your credit card bill then you have every reason to be upset. Contact your credit card company for assistance on getting back your funds and thanks for the heads up.

Old 07-31-2003, 01:46 AM   #7
trikieniki143
thank you

thank you and iam sorry just upset i really was looking forward too that Russian tortoise i even named her. And i am going to try to get my money back, thanks and i am sorry agin. bye bye

Old 07-31-2003, 09:03 AM   #8
sschind
Daniel,

You will have to get used to looking up at the left hand corner under the username from now on. Apparently it has gotten to the point that so many people simply couldn't read and follow instructions so webslave must have changed the registration process. Now the full name appears under the log in name. In a way I wish it wasn't that way because it is to easy for people now, they have no excuses, but it SHOULD eliminate the need for all the full name posts

Steve Schindler

Old 07-31-2003, 09:06 AM   #9
jenn_jeffery
Not to get off topic, but having the name in the upper left corner also gets the name in ALL posts now, not just the BOI, I much prefer having it there in ads, so I can search the BOI for info on people.

And I know of at least two people who have informed Reptile Depot of the thread, they're having a bit of trouble viewing it currently though, hopefully this will be resolved soon, and they'll be able to respond.

Old 07-31-2003, 09:06 AM   #10
sschind
OOPS,

It still won't help for those of us who read but don't pay attention. My previous post should have been addressed to Cathy, not Daniel

Sorry Daniel

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!