Bad Guy DEAD SNAKES from Kevin South of The Constrictors Labrynth - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #31
2amcreations
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
This one is pretty simple. Nick apparently got sick snakes dumped on him. Then, in a show of some awesome judgement, instead of holding everything up there and coming here at that point, Nick took the greedy option and decided to dump his problem on an unsuspecting buyer before the snake could keel over on him. Then, past that, he for reasons unknown, decides to come here and report this whole deal, which is just perplexing.

Lovely business ethics there, Nick, I see why you've had issues here before. I'm quite sure in your opinion they were unnecessary.

I've got one question for you Nick. After receiving one sick snake along with a "thin" snake all in one bag, did the thought that selling the "thin" snake was a bad idea never cross your mind?

Thanks in advance for your response, Chris

Perfect Post!!

Old 05-10-2011, 10:45 PM   #32
bear
At this point I think everyone can see that Nick has pretty poor quarantine and resale procedure and all (new arrivals should be quarantined and fed for at least 1-3 months before being resold).

While this point is very valid, It is not the point of this thread. I would like to hear more facts about the topic of this thread, lets see the emails for starters. Second, if i get a bad shipment of snakes, first thing i'm doing is taking pics, do you have any pics of the boas? Third, we have to hear from the seller. As much as we may not like the buyer's reselling practices, we need to get to the bottom of this, because at the end of the day Kevin is still running ads...

Old 05-11-2011, 12:06 AM   #33
bullies&balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear View Post
At this point I think everyone can see that Nick has pretty poor quarantine and resale procedure and all (new arrivals should be quarantined and fed for at least 1-3 months before being resold).

While this point is very valid, It is not the point of this thread. I would like to hear more facts about the topic of this thread, lets see the emails for starters. Second, if i get a bad shipment of snakes, first thing i'm doing is taking pics, do you have any pics of the boas? Third, we have to hear from the seller. As much as we may not like the buyer's reselling practices, we need to get to the bottom of this, because at the end of the day Kevin is still running ads...
Aye !!! Come on wolfpack. Stop looking for the easy kill. Op has shown poor husbandry skill and ethics. However, the seller sent the crap out. Why is the seller getting a FREE PASS from the firing squad ?

Old 05-11-2011, 01:10 AM   #34
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullies&balls View Post
Aye !!! Come on wolfpack. Stop looking for the easy kill. Op has shown poor husbandry skill and ethics. However, the seller sent the crap out. Why is the seller getting a FREE PASS from the firing squad ?
Quite likely because most of them know that we are cracking down on personal attacks here, and don't want to get themselves into hot water. There is no reason why this thread can't be a professional discussion instead of a wolf feeding frenzy.

Old 05-11-2011, 01:17 AM   #35
laterob
Hopefully we can get Kevin's side soon. He just responded to his good guy thread a few minutes ago.....

Old 05-11-2011, 01:26 AM   #36
Devon Hodgins
Hopefully we can get kevins' side to the story because it doesn't look like we are going to get it from the op.

Old 05-11-2011, 01:53 AM   #37
CART
WOW, when dirt gets flung its no fun. First unhappy customer EVER!!!!

I have had many happy customers and wanted to include this posting as a thank you to this person considering what has recently happened.

I GREATLY APPRECIATE THE LOVE FROM ABSOLUTE APRIL HERE IN THE BAY AREA!!! THANKS APRIL.

Comment from one customer this year. THANK YOU JONATHON B.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...37#post1273537

First off let me say that I will do what I reasonably can to make Nicholas happy. I have been trying to do that since the beginning. Pictures were provided and background history provided about all three boas. The Het Sharp was disclosed as a recent trade of approximately 2 months from a "CLOSE business" partner. WHO I TRUST COMPLETELY. He had this animal in his care for a few months prior. I HONESTLY THOUGHT I had fully explained that the Het did have a "WHEEZE" but was examined by a Vet and cleared with a clean bill of health aside from an unexplainable "wheeze". He was a solid eater with no regurgitation issues and had NO DRAINAGE coming out of him at anytime.

It would have been very very stupid and irresponsible for me to ship off a boa with an RI and drainage for a mere $100 of profit on the boas sale. Our business is built on reputations and word of mouth. I immediately refunded Nicholas $50 of the $100 for the dissatisfaction, and because I was confident I did, but was not absolutely positive I had disclosed the wheezing. I emailed him pictures and information on the snake, but most everything was discussed on the phone. I am digging through emails to confirm if I explained the "wheezing". I honestly had no concerns about it and that is why I offered the 60 day guarantee and full refund to him, because I was confident about the health of the boa.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Message about: 08 Female READY TO BREED NEXT SEASON
Date: Fri, March 25, 2011 11:22 am
To: kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com

Kev, Just saw a partial refund.......thoughtful.
What I will try to do over the next few days is try to sell this guy. If he sells for more than the balance I have invested, I will send you any overage. If he does not sell or if he remains ill/dies, I will let ya know. I increased temps and will monitor daily.
You're a Pro, all the way!
Thanks-
Nick

I have worked very hard and take pride in my reptile breeding. To the extent that I will go to lengths to make customers happy. This is the first negative customer complaint I have every received. I am now getting both business and physical threats thrown at me...

Once this bomb shell started to happen on 4/26/11 I started to do my homework and was uncomfortable with what I found out about this buyer. I wont mud sling, but you can google Nicholas Giavasis and happi2ski@yahoo.com and read what I did.

Below are the emails I have been receiving and some emails from the original date of receipt and expression of dissatisfaction. I have included some emails including my solution and his responses. Along with pictures that were provided to Nicholas.

Subject: another one, dead
Date: Mon, May 09, 2011 8:30 pm

OK, Super, dead. necropsy this time.
Funny thing is, the pair you sent to me solo, the pos Jungles, only total healthy and normal of the group. I might be owning a pair of $700-ish pair of pos Jungle, if I were to consider 2 of the 3 are now dead. Kevin, I'm not a rookie, right. I'm in the Denver Reptile Expo, good friends with the organizer.......so please know that I am educated (taught science in fact) as are the people I deal with, professional as well, of course.
Now, you knew the het Sharp was sick with sinus, yet you stuffed all 3 snakes into only one bag. So they were all in physical contact with one another, instead of using maybe 3 bags? I'm just saying, we can say, in an educated fashion, that there was a chance that they could have passed something, since they were in the 'same' bag. Anyway, the pos Super Hypo, he was cool looking, but never ate, and is now dead. We're bummed. This is not fair, and not too sure if we're willing to be as understanding after this illness/death. I'm just hoping that you are willing to meet me on this, because that snake, like the het sharp, they NEVER ate, not even once! Come one Man, come on....please help a guy out. I want to be civil, truly I do, but I cannot stand by, with snakes that never ate, and died. I own dozens of snakes, and I have never lost a snake under my roof, and now 2, both from the same selling, and neither ever ate a meal!? Come on Man, please, tell me you can at least see a little bit of my point....they never ate, not once. Bro, I have fed many-a difficult snake, but none of mine have ever starved to death. You sent me thin snakes, you know it, you called them "light", the vet has called them "next to death", oh, wait, "dead".
You going to help me out, somehow, someway? Need to know Bud, please.
In fact, can we speak to one another, please. I feel there has to be a middle ground which will meet our expectations. I just cannot and will not see allowing myself to accept having two snakes die, which I thought where from a reputable breeder. Talk to me man, or give me a call please, 303-999-0815
Thanks~
Nick

Subject: IBD, and you KNEW IT!
Date: Tue, May 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Report just back from vet's office. You sent me snakes with IBD, and you would have had to know it!
I posted one thing on Fauna already, if needed, a copy og the IBD report goes on fauna, unless you take care of this issue!
The Coral needs to go from my home! And you Suck for sending this shit to my home!
If I need to come to you, we will be evening up, one way or another Kevin......let mw know how this needs to go down so we can get out of each others lives.
By the way, you should be ashamed of yourself!
Copy of post of fauna:

DEAD SNAKES from Kevin South of The Constrictors Labrynth
After losing much sleep over the idea of posting or not, I know I must.
My history is not squeeky clean on fauna, I have had a mistunderstanding, I was the target of other persons anger/disappointment, and I know the hard effects a thread can have on a person......hence, I had to think long and hard before writing this post.
For the record, unlike when I was attacked on fauna, I will not attack Kevin's character or person (not on purpose, so if I error, I apologize).....this is strictly about ill or dead snakes and us getting the short end of the stick after Kevin has our money in his pockets......AND HE DISCONNECTED HIS PHONE OR CHANGED #'S! WHY?
I bought 3 snakes from Kevin South, all shipped 'together' in 'one' bag, laying together, in a box that did NOT allow for any movement, literally, no space to move and all 3 snakes inside of one bag! Anyway, long stroy short, 2 were so thin they could barely raise the front 1/3rd of their bodies off the ground! A het Sharp was ill, had sinus issues, a hard time breathing, fluids coming from it's sinus ports, it refused to eat. Another snake sold to me as a Possible Super Hypo, which had clear sinus area but was very thin, now, as of yesterday, also DEAD! Two snakes, they never ate a meal under our roof, one arrived with snot hanging out of his nose, all 3 bagged together allowing for spread of illness, and did I mention, I have dead snakes? Did I mention they never ate? Did I mention that Kevin told me they ate regularly, without incident, and had in fact eaten not long before coming to me.
I in-turn sold one of these snakes to a very nice nice young couple, trusting Kevin's word that it "ate regularly", passed on the info that they ate regularly to my customers, and boy did I ever screw up!!!! I placed my reputation at risk, and made myself appear as though I presented an ill snake, one which I must (and will gladly) repay my good buyers. I cannot and will not leave my buyer high&dry, as Kevin has left us. How, ethically, logically, can anyone knowlingly pass-on ill snakes, snakes which we were told appear to have not eaten in many many months! I was told this snake had been "healthy", that is what I told my customers! Kevin, you did not tell me the truth.
To credit Kevin, when I first told him about the Het Sharp he dropped a free pair of snakes on me for that credit, WHICH WAS COOL OF HIM. He acknowledged they were very light, and that that was the way he "liked to keep his males" (even though none of his other males looked thin, odd). The sinus issues with the het Sharp were evident, and Kevin even later admitted this to me.
I'm NOT saying Kevin is a bad guy. I'm sure Kevin is a good guy, but I now have a second snake, dead, and I cannot get a return email from Kevin concerning thes econd dead snake.
Also to consider, even the 3rd snake, a big supposed Coral (WHICH IS NOT A CORAL!!!!!) is not moving well, acting proper, and I will need to take her in for a check-up.
I'm just bummed out! I'm sad that Kevin will not address the death of the second snake's death, I'm sad they were all packed together, I'm sad I bought a "Coral" and it's not a "Coral, I'm sad I ever did business with Kevin, I'm sad that he spoke as though we could trust him and he sent us animals that he himself should have already had at the Vet's Office to see what's wrong with them....instead, Kevin Smith mailed them to us!
I cannot stress enough, I'm sure Kevin is a good guy, and maybe he meant well, or didn't know, or whatever......but now he knows, and he is avoiding us, so we can only act on his current actions of not helping us.....so the "Proof is in the pudding", right?
We only hope he will address the issue with us, and again, we DO SO APPRECIATE him taking care of us when we experienced the initial problem, that was very professional of Kevin.
We will keep you updated and hopefull resolve these issues, professionally, politely.
Did I mention he TURNED OFF HIS PHONE?!

Now, as you will see. He does express his concern over the size of the Het. But at no time states anything about the way they were shipped or any drainage from any boa.

I am sure many people have purchased multiple boas from a single person and had them packaged in the same container or bag. This allows less stress and extra warmth to the snakes. Personally I have received large multi snake shipments with multiple snakes in a single bag/container. From INDUSTRY LEADERS and never had any issues. Bottom line, if you are unhappy you can express it and hopefully a resolution can be agreed upon. I honestly did attempt that. I also went WAY ABOVE that. Especially over the complaint over the Coral, which was clearly explained to be a large low expression and sold to me as a Coral. Both the Coral and Poss Super were acquired from INDUSTRY LEADERS.

Date: Tue, March 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Kev, you have been professional, understanding, considerate, and very helpful. Hear me, we will do more business Bud!
Thanks-
Nick

--- On Tue, 3/22/11, kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com <kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com> wrote:

From: kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com <kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com>
To: "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 7:04 PM

Nicholas,
I just called earlier to let you know I shipped out the 1.1 PH VPI pair this AM. It will arrive to the FedEx location by 1030hrs your time tomorrow. Hopefully you will be happy with them. I believe you will. I can't imagine you not being 150% happy with them and their size.
Oh, I just wanted to mention it since you did in regards to the age and size of the 06 Het Sharp. Don't assume that just because the boa is old, that it is big. I have purchased 08's and 07's that I thought would be big enough to breed the upcoming season and when they arrived. I was a little disappointed that they weren't as big as I hoped and needed an entire year or longer to get up to size.
I was disappointed because I made the assumption, not because the seller lied about size. I understand your concern about the thickness of the male Het. I personally keep my males small and lean. To each their own....LOL I do understand your concern that he may not be a solid eater and I hope he has shown you so far that he is a feeding machine and solid.
Back to the subject at hand. I hope you enjoy this pair. The female will make CLASSIC Jungle boas even if they dont prove out.
Sincerely,

Kevin South
The Constrictors Labrynth
www.theconstrictorslabrynth.com
Phone: 209-855-1229
7 days a week, 9am to 7pm-Pacific Time

Date: Sun, March 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Ooops, I think I sent another email intended for you off into cyber-space ;-)
Ya know what Kev, I think just the pair for now. Money is tight Bud, and Ishould not have spent as much as I did the firs tgo-round, LOL.....kids to feed ya know!
When we met I meant to buy the Coral only, here I am more snakes later, LOL!.
We will do business again, you have my word.
Thnx-
Nick
PS. Ship any day you wish and let me know please........

--- On Sun, 3/20/11, kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com <kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com> wrote:

Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 7:11 PM

Nicholas,
I am selling these boas for my business associate. I dont have as much room on them as my personal boas. I talked with him and the best he will go is $300 for the 09 Hypo Red Group female. She is MUCH MUCH BIGGER. I will make the same offer and pay the $75 value, which drops the price down to $225 shipped for all three. I will not be able to ship the trio with either of the Red Group Females this week, due to feeding or being out of town.
I can ship the trio next week, or the 1.1 PH VPI pair this week.

Kevin South
Phone: 408-499-4707

Date: Sun, March 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Hi Kev, Tell me Bud would the same deal apply if we were to get the 09 Red Group female. You see, my daughter has Red Hair ;-) ....and she was to get the Coral. She has looked over your remaining animals and seems to like the 09 better than the 10. They have the same price, so didn't know if we could get the 09 at the same price-point? Still not sure if I can afford either, but trying......
Thanks again-
Nick

--- On Sat, 3/19/11, kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com <kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com> wrote:

Date: Saturday, March 19, 2011, 2:57 PM

Hey Nicholas,
I would like to get an answer on the RG Het Red Albino female. It is feeding day and I dont want to feed her until I know. I am shipping out the Jungle PH VPI female and PH VPI male this week. I will probably be shipping on Monday or Tuesday. Let me know so I can either feed her or not.
Thanks!
Sincerely,

Kevin South

Date: Fri, March 18, 2011 9:49 am

OK....I am thinking and running out the door. I need to get across town but will email upon return home.
You are awesome!
Thank you-
Nick

--- On Fri, 3/18/11, kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com <kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com> wrote:

Date: Friday, March 18, 2011, 7:53 AM

I am giving you the 1.1 jungle ph package as a gift. If you want the rg het, I will pay $75 of the $225 and pay all shipping cost. If you want to pass on the RG. I will ship the 1.1 out to you. Let me know.
Unfortunately the Het Sharp male wasn't in my care long. And so he wasn't fattened up, and yes he arrived thin, but not sickly looking. Otherwise I wouldn't have taken him in the trade.
Either way, no worries..lol
Sincerely,

Kevin South

Date: Thu, March 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Kevin, YOU ARE THE MAN! And YES, you are in fact backing your words with actions, and that is SOLID business any way one looks at it! You are like me.....I do the same if someone is unhappy when I sell them fossils, minerals, antiques, etc.
I will take you up on the offer.....you are a gentleman, and professional beyond any of the other sellers I've dealt with. Very Refreshing.
Concerning the Albino, I hear ya when you talk about her color and worth Bud.....and she is staying, and she will breed, and she'll work fine in the long-run for us even though she lacks as much pink as we expected. I calmed my daughter by telling her that they change colors as they age, LOL, which they do.....so I'm not lying to my sweetie ;-)
Concering the Pos Super, beautiful, and will fatten him up. He has a glow.
Concerning the Het Sharp, yeah, worried about that little dude......he's so thin. I'll try to offer foods and keep you posted. The 60 day warrantee, LOL, that is cool of you. I'll let ya know how he does. Hopefully the 60-day thing never comes into play.
So, $150 gets 1.1 and Red Grp Fem delivered......so I owe you $150, right?
Again, you are awesome. You make babies and I'm buying from you, with confidence, again!!!!
Thanks-
Nick

--- On Thu, 3/17/11, kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com <kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, March 17, 2011, 9:59 PM

Nicholas,
OK, so I dont want to argue with you. You are entitled to your opinion and bottom line you are unhappy. My only concern is making you happy.
First the history... BTW, the albino is a Coral, but like I said she is a low expression and was priced due to her size and age. One litter will more than make your money back. I am sorry if you were under the impression that she was a high or medium expression Coral. I know that nice ones and what they look like. I personally would like to add one of those to my collection. So back to history...
08 Coral Albino I acquired in late 2009. She was about 4 feet at the time, so you can see how she has grown. You can see the coraling on her head. That is a trait of the Coral Albino's. Again, she's a low expression. She was sold to me as a Coral Albino, and unfortunately I can't find any records. She was on an every 10-14 day schedule to get size on her.
08 Poss Super Hypo I acquired from Ben Siegel Reptiles in January 2009. He has always been a solid eater, but I liked his size beings I keep my males on the smaller size. He feeds on f/t small rats every 7-21 days. If he isn't hungry. I offer food to him along with every other male at regular feedings. He wont eat, and it's not because it is f/t either. He was originally on weaned rats for about 4 months to get a little size and make sure he was solid.
06 Het Sharp I acquired in a trade as a pair (1.1 Hets) from an good associate that bought out a collection. He is the same size that he was about 2 months ago, because he has been on a weaned rat diet, so I could make sure he was completely solid. I have had no problems with him eating or regurging.
What I can offer you is this. First, if the Male Het dies within the next 60 days. I will refund the $100.00 to you. No problem. Second, to address your unhappiness in regards to the Coral Albino. I can personally ship you the of 1.1 2010 PH VPI/Jungle PH VPI boas produced by Ruben Michel. That would be the equivalent of getting $250 back. These two have excellent size so you will be happy. They both have been lightening up like they are supposed too. The female is a classic jungle pattern, nice and bold looking. No questions that she is a jungle. Worst case if they dont prove out you get a litter of jungles.
I can pay $75 of the $225 for the 2010 Red Group 100% Het Red Albino Female. That would make her only $150 shipped.
I will pay the shipping on boas. This is the best possible option I can offer you at this time. I do have litters coming in the future if you would rather just be hooked up with a future purchase. I dont know about you, but I have never heard of ANYONE ELSE who will try to remedy the situation like this to make a customer happy.
Sincerely,

Kevin South

Date: Thu, March 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Kev - Yes, they did arrive. However, I was trying to reserve comment so I was not sounding unprofessional (because I do indeed appreciate your great communication and service). However, I have to say Bud, that het Sharp was the skinniest Boa I've ever had in my hands. Not sure its diet, how long you had it, or when it last ate, but he appears to be in not so good health, weight, size, or form. I was surprised at how skinny he was, looks like malnutrition Kev. An 06'? I have snake half his age that are the same size. If you were a local store and I viewed the snake prior to buying, he would not have been purchased. No disrespect, none....but I am unhappy with that part of the purchase. Not sure what else to say, because I do not want to sound as though I'm being rude.
The Poss Super Hypo, really enjoy and like the animal. Pretty colors and once we get it fattened up we have high hopes and plans for this beauty.
The Coral, again, Kev, I was surprised. You had mentioned that your picture was not good so it was not showing the coral, but that tit had coral......I was just NOT expecting that we'd need a magnifying glass to see even the tiniest hints of the pink associated with coral. We have 2 friends, both with true corals a their homes. We know exactly what they are to look like, that is one of the reasons we bought one, because we see them when we get together with our friends to picnic and party.........and ours, sorry to say, is in no way, shape, or form even remotely close to being a true coral. It shows the tiniest of pink scales, the tiniest......but without the use of 'magnification' you and I both know that she is not coral. She's an albino with the slightest touch of pink, again, needing magnification to see. When you told me it was a poor picture and that your snake had coral, I was trusting that your picture was not showing the pink, maybe because of distance from the camera, maybe a poor camera, or whatever.....but I was giving you the benefit of the doubt Buddy.....and I feel, without trying to be rude in any way, taken a bit.
Know that my daughter likes the snake, but at 15, even her first question was, "Why isn't it pink like all the others!?". How's a dad answer that Bud? We're in Denver Reptile Expo every 3 months selling fossilized reptiles, display minerals/crystals, and my daughters Crested Gecko babies......we know precisely what a coral is to look like, precisely, and we know what an albino looks like, and we know what we have in our possession. It's not that the snake is not nice, as well as pretty, it's just tha tit's an albino, not a coral.....so it is not worth what I paid, sadly (very sadly). If you feel we are totally off-base or wrong, I will not argue the point....as that is not my intent. Truly, it is not my intent to argue or insult. You asked if all was OK, so I wanted to respond properly and professionally and let you know what we felt, that's all. I am asking for nothing from you, and if you wish to do anything concerning our unhappiness, that is totally on your merit. You are across the country, so clearly we can't d anything concerning these issues....so we're just out-there, somewhat perplexed and surprised.
Thanks for the good service and follow-up!
Kindly-
Nick

--- On Wed, 3/16/11, kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com <kevin@theconstrictorslabrynth.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 7:17 PM

Nicholas,
I just wanted to confirm that all three arrived safe and sound. I hadn't heard anything negative so I assume they did.
Sincerely,

Kevin South

Here are the pictures taken before the sale and provided to Nicholas Giavasis.

Female Coral:

06 Het Sharp Male:

Poss Super Hypo Male:

Old 05-11-2011, 01:56 AM   #38
CART
I have simply asked Nicholas directly and pointedly. What is it you exactly want from me? Since he is referencing to:

In a email:
Subject: RE: IBD, and you KNEW IT!
Date: Tue, May 10, 2011 8:07 pm
I quote:
"Please know I would NOT make this up. I am a family man, 2 kids, a wife, this is a hobby, not a business. The sad part, I'm not only short 2 snakes, the Coral is weird, for weeks, and now I am SO stressed about the rest of my snakes. I may have to purge over $5000 in snakes just to make sure IBD is not under my roof Kevin!!!!! Please see my point of view, if just for a moment. Imagine I sent you the same 3, in the same bag, in the same shape, and 2 died, and one acted like a retard with it's tongue hanging out....what would you ask of me Kevin? I know what I'd do for you....exactly what I am doing for my buyer, refunding their money. Oh, however, I have to also help them pay the vet bill, and for the death check up to discover what killed the snake. I cannot, no way, allow one of my buyers to suffer a loss, no way, it's not my nature. "

Old 05-11-2011, 02:00 AM   #39
CART
This all started back on receipt of the boas on 3/17/11 and is culminating on 5/10/11...

Old 05-11-2011, 02:19 AM   #40
SirenSanJose
Wait.

Nick "has a vet report proving IBD" and never MENTIONS it to Fauna?!?!?

Just a "wheeze", "non-feeding", then dead?

And apparently HASN"T MENTIONED IT to the people he SOLD one of the snakes to?!?

Believe me, if I had a snake with a positive lab report for IBD I'd be ALL OVER IT -- not even as a "bad guy" for sure (depending on the circumstances), just to ALERT anyone who had snakes from a seller in question that their collections might be infected!

Nick -- why was the badguy thread mentioned with no mention of a positive lab report, and what have you done for your sellers who you then passed a possibly infected snake on to?!?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!