Bad Guy DEAD SNAKES from Kevin South of The Constrictors Labrynth - Page 49 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2015, 09:23 AM   #481
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado View Post
Gus, No Sir.
I received a snake, I had it in quarantine as should be done. Someone requested I sell it. I explained, standing in my living room that the snake had not completed quarantine. The buyer stated that it was OK and that she wanted the snake anyway. Afterward, later, it became ill.

Even though she said it was OK to take the snake before it completed quarantine, and even though it became ill at a later date, I stepped up and replaced that animal with 1, 2, 3 replacement Boas.

Fact, I did not need to do that. I did it because I cared about the buyer. It's really that simple. Very simple......snake became ill "after" it left my home, I stepped up, I replaced it, with "3" snakes :-)
Never give up a new snake until quarantined for a proper amount of time. I understand what you did, But,you just can't do it or the wolves will shred you apart on here. Ands it's not fair to the buyer. Even though you paid her back. Has she come on here in your defense about it?
It's a chance to spread disease or illness to her reptiles and possibly others. Even though she stated ok,if she wanted it that badly,she could have waited. Right? If making money,you just can't give them up until quarantine is over. I know a guy on here who does that all the time,and he's popular. Buys,sells,trades and doesn't keep in quarantine. It scares me enough to not buy from him.

I took in a bp from an unknown source to save it from freezing outside. I still quarantined it before offering to the public. And I gave it away. You really have to be concerned with other people's collections. And doing as you did caused a lot of up roar as you can see. But at least you made it right with the buyer.

Well,good luck. And always quarantine man. It will be healthier for the reptiles and you won't have to go through this. You already see that people won't buy from you now. Probably ever.

Old 01-17-2015, 03:00 PM   #482
pyxidea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
*lose
Watch out for that. I got red-marked and was called nazi police for correcting an 's used as plural a couple weeks ago.

Old 01-17-2015, 03:21 PM   #483
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyxidea View Post
Watch out for that. I got red-marked and was called nazi police for correcting an 's used as plural a couple weeks ago.
Way to not let the blatantly obvious stand in the way of your pointless little rant. We really need to petition Rich for a facepalm emoticon. Dennis was correcting his own misspelling.

Quote:

Your main concern in all of this was to flip fast to not loose cash. I will not call you names but your actions are rotten to the core..

Quote:
*lose

Old 01-17-2015, 05:19 PM   #484
pyxidea
I think you need to calm down and stop over reacting.

Old 01-17-2015, 05:21 PM   #485
juliasara
Is this the same kevin?https://m.facebook.com/kevin.south2

I'd really like to know if kevin ever had his snakes tested and how he dealt with the ibd being linked to his collection.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!