Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-09-2018, 08:28 PM   #211
Black Adder
Still unsure where he got the impression anybody was threatening him last night.
He sure has a short fuse and imho should not be allowed anywhere near any herps.
One reason I just left last night before I said something that he would really regret.

Lets see if his attitude improves any,not holding my breath though.

Old 07-09-2018, 10:30 PM   #212
Buttons
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
Keven deleted the ad before I could get a screen shot, but a few hours ago he had an ad for an Amazon tree boa. The animal was having a bad shed, and was pictured with a huge, full ashtray in the background. Not cool to smoke around herps.
It's still up
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=660995
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2018, 01:31 AM   #213
Shiari
Well, it's evening now and vet clinics where you live are now closed.

Where is the paperwork from the vet visit? I want to see an exam with clinical findings.

I seriously hope you didn't get an *illegal* diagnosis from your vet tech friend again.

Old 07-10-2018, 08:27 PM   #214
Shiari
Keven, what's the result of the vet exam?

Old 07-10-2018, 08:28 PM   #215
Ed Clark
Keven you are spending alot of time here reading. numerous requests have been made to see pics of all the sick frogs that you have sold.

We are waiting for the vet reports from the vet you took the sick frogs to see.

You also said you were going to treat all the sick frogs, well how did that work out for the sick frogs?

Is this you with the toad or is it 2 toads?
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2018, 09:28 AM   #216
Lucille
From a different thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
If you've been in this a while you know that most vets don't know much about reptiles. The whole thing is the vet tech did this stuff on the side for me and no matter what I present you with will not be good enough. I honestly believed it was a helmeted chameleon cause thats what i was told So at this point you have probably crushed my ability to sell anything on here and having so many rescues that no one wants I will have to start uthenizing them cause without the money from the sale of animals I cannot care for them
Have you taken the frogs to a real actual vet, not an 'on the side' vet tech? Where are the reports?

Old 07-11-2018, 09:34 AM   #217
Andy_G
Keven,

Please have no question in your mind about the fact that the frog is NOT in normal or healthy condition, but if you're going to ask for advice on it's condition, this is not the correct section of the forum for that. Stop buying reptiles/amphibians that you know nothing about. Stop selling reptiles/amphibians that you know nothing about. When selling reptiles/amphibians, stop making excuses of ignorance like "I purchased it like this" and "I'm not a frog guy". If you're selling it, you and only you are accountable for the current condition of the animal that you are selling. Stop causing unnecessary drama and then accusing others of starting it. Stop getting frustrated about people legitimately calling you out for your mistakes and labelling it as "drama".Stop talking about how many happy customers you've had because it does't matter. It isn't an excuse for this unacceptable, repeated poor garbage-like behaviour that you are exhibiting when you attempt to sell sick animals but you just cop out with "Oh I got them this way and I trusted who I purchased from". This very clearly isn't a one-off situation. Just stop, and maybe open your mind to the possibility that keeping/selling reptiles or amphibians at any capacity is beyond your capabilities and in nobody's best interest but yourself. I want to make a special mention that there is nothing that I say to anyone on this website or anywhere on the internet in general that I wouldn't say to someone's face. I have a proven track record of doing so. Please try to improve yourself if you stay in this hobby.

Old 07-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #218
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
Keven,

Please have no question in your mind about the fact that the frog is NOT in normal or healthy condition, but if you're going to ask for advice on it's condition, this is not the correct section of the forum for that. Stop buying reptiles/amphibians that you know nothing about. Stop selling reptiles/amphibians that you know nothing about. When selling reptiles/amphibians, stop making excuses of ignorance like "I purchased it like this" and "I'm not a frog guy". If you're selling it, you and only you are accountable for the current condition of the animal that you are selling. Stop causing unnecessary drama and then accusing others of starting it. Stop getting frustrated about people legitimately calling you out for your mistakes and labelling it as "drama".Stop talking about how many happy customers you've had because it does't matter. It isn't an excuse for this unacceptable, repeated poor garbage-like behaviour that you are exhibiting when you attempt to sell sick animals but you just cop out with "Oh I got them this way and I trusted who I purchased from". This very clearly isn't a one-off situation. Just stop, and maybe open your mind to the possibility that keeping/selling reptiles or amphibians at any capacity is beyond your capabilities and in nobody's best interest but yourself. I want to make a special mention that there is nothing that I say to anyone on this website or anywhere on the internet in general that I wouldn't say to someone's face. I have a proven track record of doing so. Please try to improve yourself if you stay in this hobby.

Very well said and about all that needs to be said.
Thank you!

Old 07-11-2018, 10:34 AM   #219
elena
I strongly agree with everything Andy has said. How many flippers of WC garbage does this hobby need? This kind of thing will go on until people start valuing clean facilities, positive reputation and knowledge of what is being sold, as opposed to just going for bargain basement prices.

Old 07-11-2018, 10:37 AM   #220
elena
I seriously think Kevin’s facility must be as filthy as his shirt is in the toad shot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!