Is the Fall From Grace fatal to the Good Guy Certs? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

View Poll Results: What do you think...?
Good Guy Certification is irrevocably destroyed by the "Bad Guy" actions 2 4.88%
Good Guy Certification doesn't mean anything. 10 24.39%
I don't think anything has changed. 6 14.63%
I think that the Good Guy Certification program is just great. 2 4.88%
The Good Guy Certification Program has DONE IT'S JOB 20 48.78%
The Good Guy Certification Program is the best part of the BOI 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2005, 12:01 AM   #11
CaptainSlackass
It's not pollution if its a good point.

Old 07-13-2005, 12:01 AM   #12
Jim O
No he didn't. He said "look it up yourself". Go open a beer and read the thread again, from the beginning.

Old 07-13-2005, 12:04 AM   #13
CaptainSlackass
Just because he said "Go read it yourself", doesn't mean he didn't know. It just meant that he found the challenge contemptible and thought that the horses mouth would be the best place to find the truth without pages of bickering.

He DID know, that's why he posted it.

Old 07-13-2005, 12:06 AM   #14
Karen Hulvey
Sorry but David did know who was in the pictures. Now everyone else does too.

I've read the effing thread 40 times and just because they have a huge "name" people dismissed what they did. I also went to their own freakin' forums and found 100% effing proof that they did this on June 18 too and an adder nearly bit ole Kevie on the nose and they are planning another outing just like that one. Does that make them a bad guy?

Old 07-13-2005, 12:06 AM   #15
Wilomn
Guys, your present conversation has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Take it somewhere else.

Old 07-13-2005, 12:06 AM   #16
CaptainSlackass
I fail to see the difference, so in regards to THIS discussion - you'll have to do a better job of explaining the difference to me. There was a big discussion of it at another forum, and it was pointed out who they were. HE KNEW.

Old 07-13-2005, 12:08 AM   #17
CaptainSlackass
Wes, it's totally pertinent. Please... this isn't about NERDD per'se ... but I want to know what the difference is, so why can't someone tell me?

Old 07-13-2005, 12:09 AM   #18
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
Guys, your present conversation has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
It has EVERYTHING to do with the topic of this thread.
If you HAVE NOT DONE BUSINESS with a person, is it right to give them a good guy or bad guy vote? That is the freaking question.

Old 07-13-2005, 12:10 AM   #19
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSlackass
I fail to see the difference, so in regards to THIS discussion - you'll have to do a better job of explaining the difference to me. There was a big discussion of it at another forum, and it was pointed out who they were. HE KNEW.
slackass, learn to read. This is what David wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
I do not know the context in which they were originally posted as I do not have membership to their forum on their website, if you are interested why not go and look. I don't plan on doing so myself.
Sounds to me like he did not. Maybe you are a mind reader. I am not. As I have said before, had it been said who and what it was that would have been different.

Now play nice children.

Old 07-13-2005, 12:13 AM   #20
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
As I have said before, had it been said who and what it was that would have been different.
So when the horse's mouth admitted that "NERD supports voids and plays with them" why didn't it change? Instead a few of you wanted David to APOLOGIZE to them. Pathetic.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!