Where is..... - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 02:23 PM   #81
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Hulvey
it wasn't only Jim who kept feeding DD.
Thanks for agreeing with me. Now take a bow for doing it so well yourself. Do you like his snakes?

Old 11-20-2005, 02:25 PM   #82
Karen Hulvey
Glass houses??? 22 posts to 2 posts. Hmmmm I'm feeding him, nope, you did over & over & over & over.

Chuck said we should stay on topic and what you posted wasn't on topic. Topic is Wes is banned from here but he is at TRR.

Old 11-20-2005, 02:27 PM   #83
Jim O
Quote:
Glass houses??? 22 posts to 2 posts. Hmmmm I'm feeding him, nope, you did over & over & over & over.

Chuck said we should stay on topic and what you posted wasn't on topic. Topic is Wes is banned from here but he is at TRR.
Guilty is guilty Karen. Take your bow.

Perhaps you take your marching orders from Chuck but I'm my own man.

Old 11-20-2005, 02:35 PM   #84
Jim O
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
You know i named jIMos group SDQ only because NAMBLA was taken....Look it up...and the first one outside jIMo's group to get it right gets a free snake....lol
North American Man/Boy Love Association
I would like a piebald ball python please.
This is the one that started his rewards, just so everyone knows whence Karen speaks.

If you feel so strongly about this why involve yourself in his nonsense at all? Don't be asking others to adhere to higher standards than you hold yourself, girl.

I have a crowbar to help you get your boot out of your mouth if you'd like.

Old 11-20-2005, 02:49 PM   #85
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
There are people who are mentally unbalanced, people who need or simply want attention, etc, etc. Like children who are needy, even negative attention is "good" attention for such "attention whores". For some it is a game. Their personality is based on "one-upmanship" and they feel they have "one-upped" you and your site by disrupting it. For some it is simply based on an anti-social, narcissistic, or other personality disorders.
You're really pushing, aren't you Jim? I'm guilty of nothing. You're proving that you are the ONE UP KING, aren't you? Why can't you simply state the fact that you fed DD even after your post after post saying not to feed him? It's all there in black and white and I can screen shot it since you seem to like screen shots.

You try to twist my words to make it look like I was the one doing it when it was you. What does his "rewards" have to do with you feeding him? I figured that was a joke but you try to twist it around trying to get yourself off the hook. I'm not holding anyone up to any "standards" as you state. I will get involved when I see you attacking someone (Webslave) for not enforcing the rules to YOUR (Jim's) standards when actually it's none of your business.

The above paragraph you wrote still describes you to a T and you're proving it right now.You have something in your mouth but it isn't a boot and you need some soap and water.

Back on topic. Wes is at TRR.

Old 11-20-2005, 02:58 PM   #86
nicolai
He is alive and well

I have been going back and forth with him in emails and he is doing fine. He is over at trr as well. You can also find him at TSE and other reptile related chats and forums.. Just because he is banned from here didnt mean he would drop out of site and mind.

Quote:
Sorry JimO but you just described yourself to a T. Your continuous responses to Dennis1's posts prove that.
Karen, I think that was a very rude remark. It was uncalled for since no one was trying to shift blame on other people. I myself reponded to Dennis1 many times but for a good reason. I had to prove to myself that I could be a little, just a little now, more intelligent then he was.
Now ask yourself."What was gained about that remark I made to JIMO??" Did it make you feel better? Do you think it made JimO feel good? Do you think anyone on the site thought your remark was warrented? Why insult people? It only degrades you and angers the person you insulted.

Old 11-20-2005, 04:57 PM   #87
WebSlave
Well I just had my finger on the trigger to fine and suspend two people taking part in this thread, but I honestly could not think of which warnings would be most appropriate. So warning flags are now on the field. Karen Hulvey and Jim O, cut the crap between you two NOW. If you can find a thread about each other in HELL or some other place, then go there and have at it. But I am NOT going to allow spats like this to spill out all over this site.

I don't care who starts it, and I don't care what the reasons are behind continuing it. But quite frankly I am getting tired of these little spats between individuals. If you have a problem with someone, fight it out privately and do NOT use this site for your own public arena. At best, you can use the HELL forum, but the rest of this site is not going to be used for that purpose.

Old 11-20-2005, 06:42 PM   #88
nicolai
Webslave, I remember a few weeks ago that you made a remark that if someone gave you 1,000 they could have a good guy thread. My mind has been spinning and I was wondering that since you are a business man and it takes money to run a business, what would it take monetarily to get wes reinstated? It wouldnt do the site any harm since you can see that a large portion of people liked him and miss him. Even yourself should be able to admit he did a lot more good over the years then harm.Sure he has a temper and a heaping helping of pride and stubburness, but even with his faults he would still be a asset to fauna and most importantly the BOI.
Think about it a while.....think about what would be the magic number for lowering your standards just a little this time and allowing a slight pain in the ass like WES to rejoin us here at fauna.

Old 11-20-2005, 06:56 PM   #89
Stardust
I too have been talking to Wes, he is fine on TRR and many of us go there too. He is fine where he is at. Although my personal opinion is that although he is a pain in the ass at times, he was more of an asset here more then a hinderance. IMHO Fauna lost a good guy with good ratings, that a lot of people liked.
But as long as he is ok with this, its not the end of his world, and Rich is adament about not letting him back on, I, too, will drop it.
I will lastly say that I do believe it was unfair, and a certain someone, banned from TRR herself knows it.

Old 11-20-2005, 07:00 PM   #90
Stardust
One other thing I suggest. People are paying for this site, mostly, and I believe that if there is a beef with a mod there should be a safe place to go to hash it. The members of this site should have rights and a say as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread